• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Just streetpassed this dude.
tumblr_mre2qcZEqM1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mre2rqP9EE1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mre2uywKv61sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

Wow. I'm doing it wrong. Are you all doing this?

holy crap :lol

How dare you forsake Lobo like this.

I actually do like him but I've already got a cranky I adore (Bruce the deer) so I'd rather pass him onto someone who really wants him. The wolves are all pretty great.

I only got Axel's because he moved. :(

I know the friendship level is high enough with most of them. They just won't give it up. I'm convinced they're purposefully withholding so I'll keep sending them awesome presents from their birthday lists and shamelessly groveling.

You're an odd one. Not too much AC for me today or tonight. Breaking Bad takes precedence :)

Excellent choice. And I'm odd? You're the one with the indoor wheat field.

braves01

Banned
Hey gang, I've got duplicates of many Nintendo items. We probably all do at this point. If anyone wants any of the following, they're absolutely free. If you have a coin, that would be great. Other than that, I'm set. Thanks!

Super Mushroom
Master Sword
Pikmin x2
Blue Pikmin
Majora's Mask
Hero's Boots
Green Shell
Varia Suit Pants
Triple Bananas x2
Fire Flower
S.S. Dolphin
Hero's Clothes
Hero's Cap
Varia Suit Shoes
Bad Bro's Stache
Fi Mask
Peach's Parasol
Kart
Virtual Boy
Samus Mask
Varia Suit
Yoshi's Egg
Fire Bar

I also have a tootoid, mega sputnoid, and regular sputnoid laying out.

I'm probably going to sell it all after tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Glad to be of help! :D

I can hook you up with a coin. I'd like to pick up the Varia shoes and Pikmin/SS Dolphin if thats okay.

FC is 5327-1353-6553

I'd love to come by and pick up your regular Sputnoid if it's still there.
My FC is in my GAF profile if you haven't added me before.

I just added you UberTag. In case you're on mobile, my FC is 0001-3321-1065.

I can hook you up with a coin. I'd like to pick up the Varia shoes and Pikmin/SS Dolphin if thats okay.

FC is 5327-1353-6553

I have you Braves. Opening gate for everyone now. Thanks!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Excellent choice. And I'm odd? You're the one with the indoor wheat field.

Don't hate on my rustic swag

Didn't we all have Elise as our initial Snooty villager?

Are you having guests over fireworks & entertainment tonight, Niraj?
Always fun hanging out when you've got company.

In my case, my only snooty :/

And possibly after Breaking Bad. I was going to let Katt in to grab a bopper so you're welcome to stop in if you see my gate open. Once 9 pm EST hits though I'm booting anything and anyone :p

And Galactic Fork is cool as always :)

Animekatt

Lobo and Octavian are cool. Croque is cool as well, but having 3 crankys is a bit much right now, especially since I'm done with getting the Zen PWPs. If he asks to leave, I think I'll let him.

Elija2

Yes, that is completely possible, it seems. Only one villager in this town...

Dream Address: 2100-2523-4005

tumblr_inline_mrc8ciQAK51qz4rgp.png

Just visited this dream town. Seems like they used a bunch of fountains to block potential house plots. Makes sense since fountains take up a lot of space but are also aesthetically pleasing.

Nice. :D

btw guys I have 2 extra pumpkin pies to give it away.

I would love one.

Would you like to catalogue Gullivers items?

Just visited this dream town. Seems like they used a bunch of fountains to block potential house plots. Makes sense since fountains take up a lot of space but are also aesthetically pleasing.

So it's possible?

braves01

Banned
I like apple, but I'd like to have Carmen as my peppy villager and I can't think of anybody but her for leave my town right now. Let's say that is my least favorite. :p

I have this right now:

- Lolly
- Boone
- Kyle
- Lobo
- Octavian
- Marina
- Whitney
- Phoebe
- Apple

and Margie is coming tomorrow :)

btw guys I have 2 extra pumpkin pies to give it away.

Can I have a pie? My FC is 5327-1353-6553 if we havent already exchanged. I'm not very good at remembering these things as seen above. btw, thanks a bunch lord helmet for the nintendo items!

Of course. I think you are on my list? not sure

EDIT:

Yes no problem. I'll save the other one for you.

Not sure too, but give me your FC and I'll add you. Mine is 4554 0230 3215 and town is Petville.

I assume so, it would just take a lot of time and planning. It's just weird that they managed to only have one villager. I'm surprised that the game doesn't force a minimum where no more villagers will move out until someone new moves in.

But with TT, you could it faster, right?

I assume so, it would just take a lot of time and planning. It's just weird that they managed to only have one villager. I'm surprised that the game doesn't force a minimum where no more villagers will move out until someone new moves in.

It's a hack. I believe if you sit on the tree ledge, the full list of villagers is revealed. You just can't force a villager out past 8. They stop asking to move.

MicH

This is going faaast. Wart Jr finally left, Leonardo moved in and Elise is moving (damn that is quick!)

Leonardo is pretty damn awesome. Seriously considering replacing Snake with him (gasp) Also he shares my birthday!!!

Koren

It's easier, but you don't have to use fountains.

The cover 9x9 cases, but a mere lamp still block 7x7 cases. That's clearly enough...

So it's possible?
Of course... The map is quite small, something like 70x55. 40-45 fountains would be enough to block the WHOLE map. Granted, you're limited to 30, but there is :
- the river
- 3 ponds
- 5 rocks (blockig 5x5)
- town hall
- Re-tail
- the main square
- the front of the station
- the Roost
- the police box
- 4 houses (blocking 11x9)

I'd like to know whether there's indeed « spots » though. Yes, it seems that the game is cycling around a couple of spots, but I'm oretty sure that the game can create them pretty much anywhere there's nothing preventing them if the first spots are blocked. Or it would be impossible to have a nicely ordered town like some which have been posted here...

But where are they? And how do they hack?

Oh, and I have spooky set catalogued for my gulliver items catalogued. :)

No idea. I've just seen the list of villagers from the tree. So the only logical explanation is that this person somehow hacked the game to hide all but one villager. But it absolutely can't be done via time travel. They won't move below 9.

Koren

tumblr_mre2qcZEqM1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mre2rqP9EE1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mre2uywKv61sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

I considered doing this when I was unlucky in my scorpion hunts.

Then, someone here was kind enough to explain what advantages grants a good feng-shui.

In short: mostly nothing. Except maybe the yellow part (IIRC) if you're looking for museum paintings.

Don't bother. Do you really want more balloons?

(and he could do far, far better than this, objects on tables, for example)

No idea. I've just seen the list of villagers from the tree. So the only logical explanation is that this person somehow hacked the game to hide all but one villager. But it absolutely can't be done via time travel. They won't move below 9.
Isn't someone here down to 8?

Elija2

I went back to check and there is indeed a list of 8 villagers when you sit on the tree even though only 1 appear. I don't know what that's about, but I'm pretty sure that they couldn't have hacked the game since no methods of hacking on the 3DS exist. Maybe they exploited a glitch, but there's definitely time-travelling involved.

Isn't someone here down to 8?

That's why I'm saying villagers won't ask to move when you're below 9--at 8. The mechanism shuts off until you get back to 9. Then they'll starting pinging to move again.

So this person could hack the items too?

I don't know anything about this person. All I know is there's a full roster of villagers in that town so how else could it be done except with a hack or exploit?

I went back to check and there is indeed a list of 8 villagers when you sit on the tree even though only 1 appear. I don't know what that's about, but I'm pretty sure that they couldn't have hacked the game since no methods of hacking on the 3DS exist. Maybe they exploited a glitch, but there's definitely time-travelling involved.

Okay. I just wanted to quash the hopes of those who would time travel out all of the villagers blocking their paths. :) Hack or glitch, I don't know. But this is not traditional time travel. There's too large a community of us who TT a lot of villagers in and out. If this was simple TT-ing, it would be everywhere.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
UberTag, Katt and Kamikazekoala are sitting under my tree -_- that's why you aren't being let in

Do you guys accept everything your neighbor offers you? I used to do so because I didn't want them to get upset or anything, but I'm not fond of paying for things I don't really want or trading fish or bugs that took me a long time to catch.

Also, when doing deliveries, the initiator always asks me what the recipient thought. I two options are something like "Here's the scoop..." and "I forgot." I don't know if I'm right, but it seems the "right answer" varies. How do I figure out which is the right answer?

I'd really like to do more favors for my neighbors, but I really don't like the ones in which they want to visit my house. Especially when they tell me to pick a time because I always miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom