• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biskit just moved into my side town along with Ribbot. Cool looking villagers I'm going to try adopt out today.

GRACIE IS HERE _AGAIN_ Fourth and final time. Theme was flashy so this was easy (used my Kappa outfit). Got a Giraffe shirt.

Me, too. :) Just waiting for my shops to open so I can pick up a hat.

MicH

Biskit just moved into my side town along with Ribbot. Cool looking villagers I'm going to try adopt out today.

Me, too. :) Just waiting for my shops to open so I can pick up a hat.
If you ever get Static seriously, you better let me know :p

Or Mitzi

If no one else already claimed those. I'm not having good luck in my second town lol

If you ever get Static seriously, you better let me know :p

Or Mitzi

If no one else already claimed those. I'm not having good luck in my second town lol

No, they aren't claimed. I'll let you know if I find them. :) Outside of Julian, I haven't had much luck finding the villagers I want either.

Not so much DLC as just exclusive to the region the game is sold in. Plenty of non-DLC items that won't be available any other way except by trading. Ditto for unique items (which I have in another list).

I scored the Beans from Bean Day for one of my pumpkin pies yesterday; that's a Japan-exclusive holiday event. They also have Tanabata, Boys/Girls Day, every region as their own unique New Years items, etc.

And the only way to get those exclusive Weeding Prizes OUTSIDE of Weeding Day is to let weeds infest your town and play a weeding mini-game during the rest of the year.

I'm stockpiling weeds as we speak.
ok. how many weeds are needed to trigger that? and do clovers count?

I really need to clean up my flower b eds. I want to get rid of EVERY non-hybrid flower.Too much work though :/ Will get it done someday. I have too little space for breeding my hybrids. Currently get a lot of red* roses, still no blues though. Keep getting black, orange and purple roses from that bed.
Also carnations. Many reds and pinks. If anyone needs any, let me know.

Can I have two reds and two pinks?

Is there anything you're looking for?

Krelian

Today I finally got the police station suggestion. Thanks, Rhonda! Good thing I told you to stay when you wanted to leave earlier today.

To go along with the hidden villagers town, he's another glitch town. Looks like surrealist art.

tumblr_mre5t4AwHZ1scw0uyo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mre5t4AwHZ1scw0uyo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mre5t4AwHZ1scw0uyo6_400.jpg
tumblr_mre5t4AwHZ1scw0uyo8_400.jpg

Source: http://cheesecoveredunicorn.tumblr.com/post/58057113320/dailychupon-glitch-town-part-2-here-is-my

So Apple asks for a blue marlin. I wasn't expecting her pic or anything cause she's still pretty new in my village. I get it for her easily enough, and I get...a trunk measure. What. Why is this even in the game? It's not like there's a lot of furniture to facilitate a train station look...

UberTag

ok. how many weeds are needed to trigger that? and do clovers count?
Leif becomes an available daily rotation guest when you have more than 50 weeds in town. Clovers do not count towards the 50 but they WILL count as a weed to pull up when you're playing Leif's weeding mini-game (every 30 weeds gives you one of his exclusive furniture items). Wilted flowers count here as well.

The other dilemma is that if things get really out of hand while you're stockpiling weeds for Leif, you'll expose your village to the risk of growing a rafflesia plant (which cannot be moved or dug up). It's effectively a rock that produces no bells although I think you may be able to put PWPs over top of it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone have any of these reorderable region-exclusive items on-hand to catalog?

Hinaningyo

Also, if any of these are NOT reorderable, I'd appreciate knowing that as well so I can move them over to my unique item shopping list. Thanks!

Have this.

The sprinkler in that set is also not orderable.

Wish I had known that! lol

To go along with the hidden villagers town, he's another glitch town. Looks like surrealist art.

Pretty cool. It's a shame swimming sucks so much though.

Leif becomes an available daily rotation guest when you have more than 50 weeds in town. Clovers do not count towards the 50 but they WILL count as a weed to pull up when you're playing Leif's weeding mini-game (every 30 weeds gives you one of his exclusive furniture items). Wilted flowers count here as well.

The other dilemma is that if things get really out of hand while you're stockpiling weeds for Leif, you'll expose your village to the risk of growing a rafflesia plant (which cannot be moved or dug up). It's effectively a rock that produces no bells although I think you may be able to put PWPs over top of it.

FIFTY?!!!!!
Thank you for the explanation. How does one get rid of rafflesia? Cleaning up?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Sure, that's fine. I'll have you come over and get them later. Nothing I'm really looking for

Also Galactic Fork - Grnji is moving if you still want him

Gah... Trying to decide... Snake is a cute pink bunny in a ninja suit, but Genji is... there. Right there for me to take. How long until you jump ahead and he flies off into the ether?

I started complaining too and two days after it finally happened. Keep faith, believe in #teamtree brother Turtle.

Thing is, I've been expecting and complaining since the third of this month! If it doesn't happen by tomorrow, I'm officially deeming my game bugged. :( Thanks for the positive outlook, though!

MicH

I can't believe we've had this game for two months now. Can't believe the summer is coming to an end either. Here's to fall in Animal Crossing!

So what are some of you guys' long term goals for this game? How do you feel about your town right now and what would you like to change?

I'm still as addicted to the game as what in the first few weeks. At the moment I'm focusing on my villagers and getting their friendships with me up, but I do need to continue landscaping. I've neglected that part a bit in the last couple of weeks.

OH by the way, I had these awesome clouds in my town today:

tumblr_mrf9xhw5c01svgayqo1_400.jpg

And the best part about Beau is the interior of his house:

tumblr_mrf9vspIQD1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I took a look at all my pictures taken through the duration of my game today. I'm really happy I took the time to take those and upload them. They're like a journal of my town in ACNL :D

Gah... Trying to decide... Snake is a cute pink bunny in a ninja suit, but Genji is... there. Right there for me to take. How long until you jump ahead and he flies off into the ether?
Two hours and then I'm traveling forward :D

I thought those clouds were freaky X D

I don't have goals really, except getting a high theme challenge score right now.

Also, I'm trying to help improve my villagers' houses, but it's tough when they keep requesting for weird stuff.

Great news, everyone! Alli's moving away! On the 17th apparently. I know it's early, but if anyone's interested in a snooty alligator (who can't hold a candle to Blaire) then let me know and we'll make an arrangement.

Edit: oh, and david? Looks like you're finally off the hook.

Niraj

I can't believe we've had this game for two months now. Can't believe the summer is coming to an end either. Here's to fall in Animal Crossing!

So what are some of you guys' long term goals for this game? How do you feel about your town right now and what would you like to change?

I'm waiting for my golden axe so I can go on a chopping spree >:)

Niraj

You'll join the noble ranks of the stump maker's guild. And your villagers will never let you forget it either.

They have actually called me that before, which is weird, since I think I've chopped down like 5 trees total :/ (not counting island stuffs)

MicH

Eh, you might end up with another one of Mic's rejects if you do that. :).
Yeah, this is a very big possibility. Wart Jr and Alfonso recently moved out

I'd love a couple of carnations, I've been looking for some for a while now, with no luck.
Sorry, I have no other extras as of now. Can probably get more in a few days. Perhaps some of the other carnation breeders can help you out

I'm still as addicted to the game as what in the first few weeks. At the moment I'm focusing on my villagers and getting their friendships with me up, but I do need to continue landscaping. I've neglected that part a bit in the last couple of weeks.

To add onto your post, AC GAF has dramatically increased my enjoyment of New Leaf. It's truly been a really awesome experience.

And...I'd love to change the placement of my campsite and Police Station. MISTAKES were made!

MicH

True!
Genji it is!! any time you have time to open up MicH And I'll be going to best buy in a few hours if you still need that pumpkin pie.
I do still need that one :eek: I would appreciate getting one.

You'll have to add my other 3DS FC though, it's: 0275-7935-1633

I can open up in 10 minutes

Proud of: every hybrid in my town (except black cosmos -- come on, man . . . I know you oranges want to breed me a black), 3 super-cute ladies in my town to romance (Tia, Flora, & Monique), every Zen PWP (wooden bridge owns), house fully-upgraded and looking better, taking advantage of river real estate and how it's the best area of my town

Goals: dog villager, one of the heavy-hitter dream villagers (Julian, Ankha, Marshal, Zucker, etc), Eugene to give me a damn smug PWP other than my satellite dish (I need that pyramid you freaking koala), enough blue and purple hybrids to give them away like crazy, every instrument (no uke or folk guitar really hurts), a lazy villager for PWPs, & A DAMN VILLAGER PIC (they all hate me!)

Thanks for getting me to think about that Mic!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I do still need that one :eek: I would appreciate getting one.

You'll have to add my other 3DS FC though, it's: 0275-7935-1633

I can open up in 10 minutes

Weird! I thought I had added you... I even had a provisional freind named MicH... but it wasn't your code at all.

I've got Biskit hanging around, Wheelhoss, if you have room for him. He's a lazy dog. He'd be leaving today or tomorrow depending on when I can get him out.

Chopper

Me too. Totally addicted. Checking my town is the very first thing on my mind every morning when I wake up, and making sure everything is "done" is the last thing I do before sleeping.

My focus since the beginning has been on the layout of my town and hybrids. I refuse to time travel or trade hybrids, so my progress hasn't been as rapid as some here, but I'm very happy with the way my town looks right now, except for a few glaring gaps that I've saved for PWPs.

My catalogue progress is pretty dire, as is my HHA score. Disappointing really, considering I pretty much completed it in Wild World, but I haven't had the time I'd like to dedicate to trading with you guys (except a bit of emergency cataloguing with Niraj) plus my WiFi's spotty as hell.

Plenty of time for that though. I'll be playing for a very long time to come.

Niraj

Chopper, any time you want more stuff just let me know lol

And got a Saharah exclusive wallpaper and carpet from her. Wonder if it's because I'm wearing my lucky item :) thanks again someguyinahat

Edit: actually I just realized I changed out of it. Hmm.

Chopper

Chopper, any time you want more stuff just let me know lol

And got a Saharah exclusive wallpaper and carpet from her. Wonder if it's because I'm wearing my lucky item :) thanks again someguyinahat
I will, thanks! There's so much I need. Damn work!

I'm loving the game. Closing in on 200 hours, a lot for me, but that's small potatoes compared to some.

In the last day, I've started up two alternate characters for extra storage, as well making nice homes. They're based on family and friends, so their homes will reflect their respective personalities.

I've also started messing with hybrids this past week. First time I've bothered with hybrids and I've played each entry to date. Right now I'm just trying to continue farming for the PWP's I want (without much luck), and cataloging everything I possibly can. My home hasn't been given much attention, so I'm going to focus on that soon.

MicH

New villager in my second town: Claudia

Also up for grabs: Flo, Rodney, Celia, Leonardo, Monty

I'm loving the game. Closing in on 200 hours, a lot for me, but that's small potatoes compared to some.

In the last day, I've started up two alternate characters for extra storage, as well making nice homes. They're based on family and friends, so their homes will reflect their respective personalities.

I've also started messing with hybrids this past week. First time I've bothered with hybrids and I've played each entry to date. Right now I'm just trying to continue farming for the PWP's I want (without much luck), and cataloging everything I possibly can. My home hasn't been given much attention, so I'm going to focus on that soon.
Making alts as friends and family members is an awesome idea! I've been toying with making some alts as well and making their houses different from mine. I have to do that someday as well.

New villager in my second town: Claudia

Also up for grabs: Flo, Rodney, Celia, Leonardo, Monty

Making alts as friends and family members is an awesome idea! I've been toying with making some alts as well and making their houses different from mine. I have to do that someday as well.

I'm looking forward to the alt work. One is based on my brother who is expecting his first child. So there will be lots of kid themed stuff, along with the music themed items since he loves music and can play some, unlike me. :p

Lifelong friend of mine used to play the previous entries, but cannot these days, so I'm keeping some of our old themes going. Good stuff. Probably going to take a crack at the HHA stuff soon too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom