• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just became Linius' best friend in the whole world...

... and I want to know the juicy details.

*Fifty Shades of New Leaf*

And ugh. Just when I decide I'll let Sydney go, I accidentally talk to her and she decides to stay even though I said good luck. However, it's raining today so now I know to look out for Resetti tomorrow so that's a plus. Still have not seen a scorpion in a month now and still people are staying quiet about the police station.

I'm beginning to think they don't want a police station. Maybe one of my villagers is Heisenberg...

MicH

Crap, damn animals refused to let me know that Rosie is moving. TTed too far and now she's in boxes. Hope Tank is gone from Philias town lol

We have an Apple sighting, folks! And Charlise just moved out so he's got a space free.

Just got her to move in from my campsite. Only took 20 minutes of persuasion and four months of time travel. :3

Mic, if Philia can't take Rosie today and is unwilling to TT, I might be able to boot out enough villagers here to hold onto her temporarily.

MicH

Just got her to move in from my campsite. Only took 20 minutes of persuasion and four months of time travel. :3

Mic, if Philia can't take Rosie today and is unwilling to TT, I might be able to boot out enough villagers here to hold onto her temporarily.
Thanks, I'm sure she would appreciate that :)

Nice on Apple too! I keep getting shitty campers (Caroline twice, seriously).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Finally. Drago's pic. Now I've got one from all my villagers...

Except Annalisa now :(

His quote is, "There is no room for two dragons in one pond"

MicH

D:

I think I've just been inordinately lucky to be fair.
I've gotten three. I was very close to getting Snake and Blaire's pic (got spotlight items), but they both decided to be jerks and not give me any requests after that and our friendship got worse :(

Niraj

I've gotten 6 so far but I've only been focusing on select villagers, you want to swing by and pic up that spare Apollo's pic btw?

Maybe later tonight if you're on. I'm going to be on and off for most of the day.

zigg

He've used MoriDB.com to make the sheet from.
How? I am interested in this.

EDIT: Hmm, I didn't know you could register for the site and store your own catalog there. I still kind of want a paper checklist but this is a little easier to use than the last site I tried, at least.

massoluk

Banned
Well, Reese is buying gyroids for premium price today at my town. I know what is going to happen to 30+ gyroids rotting at my museum tonight when I get home.

EDIT: Camofrog just informed me that he will move out soon, Hooray. One of two frogs going out. I love you, Camofrog, but I only need one (If any) of you amphibians.

Rocwell

Perfect apples are being bought at a premium at re-tail. I don't have bell boom though. Let me know if you want to sell in my town.

Stat!

Diva is moving out today!! She's all packed up and leaving! Leaves me at 8 villagers. Anyone have a camper or someone moving out?

Also, I have a serene painting for trade if anyone has another one.

Diva is moving out today!! She's all packed up and leaving! Leaves me at 8 villagers. Anyone have a camper or someone moving out?

Also, I have a serene painting for trade if anyone has another one.

You can't get other people's campers. Best I can offer at the moment is Ribbot, Rizzo, and Anchovy. Oh, and Cherry.

Stat!

Alli's leaving in a few days...want a snooty alligator?

Thank you, but I'll pass.

You can't get other people's campers. Best I can offer at the moment is Ribbot, Rizzo, and Anchovy. Oh, and Cherry.

Damn. Didnt know about the villagers. I kinda want a cat villager. I'm thinking of resetting for one tomorrow.

I'll think about Ribbot/Rizzo. When do they move out?

Gone is Willow, Curlos, and Diva. Now, its just Chops, Cobb, Angus, and Elmer.

I'll think about Ribbot/Rizzo. When do they move out?

They're in a time traveling town so they're gone when I can give one of them the boot. You'd have to tell me if you want one of them reserved because I need to make room to hold Rosie for Philia.

This is exciting news! I'm at work now and probably won't make it home before midnight (4,5 hours from now) but if you're free somewhere round that time I'd love to drop in :D

Hmm, that's about 5 PM my time and I'd have until 7. I could get her ready to move later this afternoon and then box her up when you tell me you can come get her.

Ok, I'm home.

I also have Katie. :)

And dunno about my goals, just have fun, I guess. But I have to admit I want to play my other games too, but... AC is too addicting... :(

Anyone has a spare heart bopper he/she doesn't want?

WANT MY POLICE STATION... :( At least, I know now who I will choose, it'll be Booker. Sorry Copper...

Oh, and if you would get Frita as a villager, call me interested. :)

UberTag

Well, Reese is buying gyroids for premium price today at my town. I know what is going to happen to 30+ gyroids rotting at my museum tonight when I get home.
Any chance I can talk you into screening through your gyroid stash to see if there are any that I need before you dump them on Reese?

I will pay you TWICE what Reese will pay you for them. See... now you have incentive.

Linius

They're in a time traveling town so they're gone when I can give one of them the boot. You'd have to tell me if you want one of them reserved because I need to make room to hold Rosie for Philia.

Hmm, that's about 5 PM my time and I'd have until 7. I could get her ready to move later this afternoon and then box her up when you tell me you can come get her.

I'll report back when I'm home and ready to come over. Break is almost over :(

massoluk

Banned
Any chance I can talk you into screening through your gyroid stash to see if there are any that I need before you dump them on Reese?

I will pay you TWICE what Reese will pay you for them. See... now you have incentive.

Hmmph I'm on EDT time, will get home lik 8PM or 6 hours from now, I'll open the door for you if you're on then.

I'm still fairly early to the game, I had my first move out (can't remember the name which is probably part of the reason, was a Gorilla character) but unlike Wild World I didn't get the option to beg him to stay, is that not available this time? Also, in Wild World when animals moved back into your village, they didn't remember who you were no matter how good of friends you were with them (this really bummed me out with Rosie), is it the same this time?

Niraj

O.O' They can give you the throne... a 800k item and you can sell it for 400k at furniture premium. I said DAMN, that's the most money villager can even give you.

Incidentally, I find it really odd that the unknown machine is a spotlight item. I swear I got that thing during my first week playing from one of my villagers lol. Just lucky I guess?

Krelian

I'm still fairly early to the game, I had my first move out (can't remember the name which is probably part of the reason, was a Gorilla character) but unlike Wild World I didn't get the option to beg him to stay, is that not available this time? Also, in Wild World when animals moved back into your village, they didn't remember who you were no matter how good of friends you were with them (this really bummed me out with Rosie), is it the same this time?
They tell you five days in advance that they want to move. You can tell them not to right then. When you talk to them during the next days they sometimes give you the option to tell them to stay. Not sure about moving days since none of my villagers moved out yet.

EDIT: I also seem to remember the tip to send them a letter on the day they want to move to force them to stay. But I don't know if it works in New Leaf.

Niraj

I got another letter shown to me:

Dear Drago,

I met a unicorn once. I asked the mayor of the town about it. He didn't know who I was talking about. Seems I had imagined it. Now I'm scared to ask about you, too.

Tessa of Townburg

Koomaster

O.O' They can give you the throne... a 800k item and you can sell it for 400k at furniture premium. I said DAMN, that's the most money villager can even give you.
Yeah one of my villagers gave me a throne a few days ago. I was like wow. I haven't had the heart to sell it yet tho, just sits in my basement. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom