• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Re-Tail is buying Gyroids at a special rate today so I was thinking of getting rid of my spares. Anyone at all interested in Gyroids?

veras

Re-Tail is buying Gyroids at a special rate today so I was thinking of getting rid of my spares. Anyone at all interested in Gyroids?

Thanks again for letting me catalog all that stuff yesterday, just got my 50% catalog badge yay

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well here's my list of spares:
Howloid
Croakoid
Lullaboid x2
Sputnoid
Mini Plinkoid
Mini Fizzoid
Mini Lamentoid
Mini Alloid
Mega Harmonoid
Mega Oboid
Mega Clankoid
Tall Sproid x 2
Tall Clankoid
Squat Nebuloid
Wee Dingloid

So a few on both of those lists.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I like how I can immediately recognize the pun without knowing who Curly was and that name is easily associated with a pig character lmao.

Yeah I just assumed lol. Watch it be a sheep with curly horns or some shit

no wait, that's actually a thing, Curlos. AWFUL

Oxx

tumblr_mrfkssWJhf1rf96tno1_500.jpg

Nook'd

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So unless I made a terrible mistake this should be the ones both want:

Philia:
Croakoid
Mega Harmonoid
Mini Plinkoid*

UberTag:
Sputnoid
Mini Plinkoid*
Mega Harmonoid
Mega Oboid
Mega Clankoid
Tall Clankoid
Wee Dingloid

*Both want this

Yeah I just assumed lol. Watch it be a sheep with curly horns or some shit

no wait, that's actually a thing, Curlos. AWFUL

B-but Muffy might be lonely. I think your next vacancy should go to another sheep so they can frolic together through your fields of wheat.

Elija2

It was raining in my town the day before the fireworks show, but yesterday my Reset Surveillance Center wasn't open. I guess the fireworks block you from that as well. Why are Sundays in August so useless?

UberTag

So unless I made a terrible mistake this should be the ones both want:

Philia:
Croakoid
Mega Harmonoid
Mini Plinkoid*

UberTag:
Sputnoid
Mini Plinkoid*
Mega Harmonoid
Mega Oboid
Mega Clankoid
Tall Clankoid
Wee Dingloid

*Both want this
May want to coordinate with BPB as she's been roping gyroids together for Philia and myself while time-travelling. She may have already located a Mini Plinkoid which would remove any conflict here.

Massoluk is also off-loading his gyroids today. I'll pop by his place tonight to qualify which ones he has. Will grab any I don't need that are on Philia's list if I see them.
I should post my doubles as well. I've got a whole bunch of excess gyroids I don't need that may plug holes on Philia's want list.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Do you guys keep all your gyroids or how do y'all handle storing them, cause I'm running out of ideas here.
I dumped a bunch in the museum, but I decided if I'm to have an exhibit of them I'll probably just keep one of each. Regular, if not available, mega.

But the ones I've listed are currently dumped outside my house so I want to be rid of them in order to clean up.

Acerac

Banned
Just met Resetti for the first time in this game due to mistakenly closing down AC when going in to Puzzle Swap.

What the hell did they do to him?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
B-but Muffy might be lonely. I think your next vacancy should go to another sheep so they can frolic together through your fields of wheat.

You're a nutter butter and I love you, but it would behoove you to baalance your pro-sheep agenda with something a bit more ewenique. I'm getting a little concerned.

I bought a 3DS and this game yesterday and played for a couple hours and it feels good to be back in Animal Crossing again. I'm assuming fruit can only be received from other villages like older titles? I've only got a pear at this point... Anyone got some beginner tips for this game for me? I planted a perfect pear, as I'd assume that would make the most sense?

suzu

I bought a 3DS and this game yesterday and played for a couple hours and it feels good to be back in Animal Crossing again. I'm assuming fruit can only be received from other villages like older titles? I've only got a pear at this point... Anyone got some beginner tips for this game for me? I planted a perfect pear, as I'd assume that would make the most sense?

Check the OP! It covers quite a bit. :)

Also check this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom