• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss the conversation about the new NA Spotpass house? Ooh, cherry blossom clock.

In on-topic news, Rhonda didn't tell me she wants to move today :( saving and quitting to see if Boomer is a bit more complacent

Afraid that won't help you. It'll be a few days before someone wants to move since you just got one in. And even then, you can't change who pings to move. It's selected when you load the game. That's why TT-ers go back and forth 2 days at a time, check for the ping, and then repeat.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Afraid that won't help you. It'll be a few days before someone wants to move since you just got one in. And even then, you can't change who pings to move. It's selected when you load the game. That's why TT-ers go back and forth 2 days at a time, check for the ping, and then repeat.

I saved and quit because he was on main street. I know it's limited to one a day. And I actually had Groucho want to move out the day Annalisa's house plot showed up, and Lionel wanted to yesterday.

I saved and quit because he was on main street. I know it's limited to one a day. And I actually had Groucho want to move out the day Annalisa's house plot showed up, and Lionel wanted to yesterday.

If you got a ping yesterday, it'll be a few days before you get another.

Niraj

If you got a ping yesterday, it'll be a few days before you get another.

I suppose it's likely I'm just confusing my days, but I could've sworn Groucho and Lionel were just a day apart. But hell, all this shit melds together after awhile. I don't even know what I'm saying.

UberTag

Do you guys keep all your gyroids or how do y'all handle storing them, cause I'm running out of ideas here.
48-item furniture restriction will prevent you from housing the entire gyroid collection in less than 3 rooms but I've trimmed that number to 2 by wrapping them up in Nook paper, moving the Brewstoid gyroids to Club LOL and keeping the feng shui boosting gyroids in my locker/house.

MicH

Hey frogstep, are you available?

Henry is moving so let me know if/when you can come pick him up

New villager is Dizzy the elephant by the way, if anyone wants him

As a matter of fact I do.

He'll up for adoption when he decides to move today or tomorrow if you'd like to invite him to your town.

Rolf wanted to move out of my town 2 days in a row.

You denied his request and then he pinged you the very next day and asked again? Never heard of that happening. If that were possible, the 2-2 method wouldn't be so dependable. Hmm. I wonder if we're talking about slightly different things.

And you got it, Wolfe. Just trying to get Linius' hamster up. Probably try to pull Eugene out tomorrow and he can just chill until you can come get him.

You denied his request and then he pinged you the very next day and asked again? Never heard of that happening. If that were possible, the 2-2 method wouldn't be so dependable. Hmm. I wonder if we're talking about slightly different things.

Yes. Although the first day I heard about his plans before he pinged me. But he did ping to discuss it.

Ellix

Edit: btw I know you guys have been stocking up on Petaltail dragonfly, well the wait is over they're my re-tail bonus today. Please form a line and let's keep things civilized.

I've been waiting until 5-7pm each day to play, not sure if it's because it's always cloudy though but I haven't seen a single one?

EDIT: Whoops >_<

MicH

Got 1 for you saved in the basket before disconnecting. Everyone else is SOL.

I previously added you and pm'd my friend code to beg for hybrids.
Thanks, I really appreciate it. Been looking for that forever! I'll be sure to add you before I open for the next hybrid give away :)

Niraj

For some reason that is unbeknownst to me and which fills me with deep-seated, painful regret, I am chatting with suzu and katt on Skype about AC and how much they hate me. If this is something that appeals to you, and you would like to also like to chat about AC and how much you hate me, feel free to PM me and I will supply you with my Skype handle, which may or may not be my real name, but which probably is, but I don't really care if you have that information so it's totally fine.

massoluk

Banned
For some reason that is unbeknownst to me and which fills me with deep-seated, painful regret, I am chatting with suzu and katt on Skype about AC and how much they hate me. If this is something that appeals to you, and you would like to also like to chat about AC and how much you hate me, feel free to PM me and I will supply you with my Skype handle, which may or may not be my real name, but which probably is, but I don't really care if you have that information so it's totally fine.

Man, how hardcore can you people get with Animal Crossing.

Thank you very much! Got my 6 million worth back! :D BPB and MicH, you should get onto his if you haven't sold yours already. :)

I haven't been harvesting because lazy. And Julian decided this morning I don't really need that many perfect peach trees anyway.

o_O. I don't have Skype so I'm just going to assume it's something like Ernest H.W. Dinglehopper. The third.

Linius

I can back you up dude, I'm anti bullying. This internet terror needs to stop. Team default tree for life.

Anyways, Bluepolicebox, I'm home earlier than expected. Let me know when is a good time to chat a little with Apple.

Also, still looking for a perfect pear town.

Frogstep

Hey frogstep, are you available?

Henry is moving so let me know if/when you can come pick him up

New villager is Dizzy the elephant by the way, if anyone wants him

Oh cool! I can come by now if you're available? Or just let me know when.
Adding you.

MicH

Still can't believe how lucky you are, Linius. You want ONE animal and only that animal. And BPB gets the animal a day later. Absolutely incredible

Also looks like I missed frogstep with just FOUR minutes :/ No more villager cycling for me today (pretty much how it's been all day today :/)

EDIT OH GOD I AM LUCKY TOO! FROGSTEP :D

You need to add my SECOND 3DS (yes I am very annoying, sorry). FC: 0275-7935-1633

Adding you on that and opening. Town is Traitown

Linius

Still can't believe how lucky you are, Linius. You want ONE animal and only that animal. And BPB gets the animal a day later. Absolutely incredible

Also looks like I missed frogstep with just FOUR minutes :/ No more villager cycling for me today (pretty much how it's been all day today :/)

In reality it's been a day or five I think now. I dropped Apple's name. Then the day after Charlise said she was moving. The day after she left Apple appeared. It's all so perfect.

Niraj

o_O. I don't have Skype so I'm just going to assume it's something like Ernest H.W. Dinglehopper. The third.

I'll give you a hint: it starts with an N, and ends in -iraj, and is quite possibly five letters.

I can back you up dude, I'm anti bullying. This internet terror needs to stop. Team default tree for life.

That's very kind of you.

Incidentally, we're just chatting. I ain't showin my ugly mug or anything of that sort.

Frogstep

EDIT OH GOD I AM LUCKY TOO! FROGSTEP :D

You need to add my SECOND 3DS (yes I am very annoying, sorry). FC: 0275-7935-1633

Adding you on that and opening. Town is Traitown

Haha no worries. Added and heading over!

Anyways, Bluepolicebox, I'm home earlier than expected. Let me know when is a good time to chat a little with Apple.

Also, still looking for a perfect pear town.

I JUST got Apple to want to move. Everyone else asked. I'm just going to take a quick break but I'll get her in boxes in 15-20 minutes.

And I think it was Linius' luck, Mic, not mine. Still haven't found anyone really high on my own list. :)

Linius

I JUST got Apple to want to move. Everyone else asked. I'm just going to take a quick break but I'll get her in boxes in 15-20 minutes.

And I think it was Linius' luck, Mic, not mine. Still haven't found anyone really high on my own list. :)

Cool! Time to brush my teeth then. I'll check back in the thread when you're ready.

After weeks of not having any public works projects, Tank finally gave me the lighthouse, and I inaugurated it today since yesterday was the fireworks show. Also, Gracie has finally shown up, wanting Ornate fashion. That stuff is coming through the mail. I just need to remember to be back at 5 PM.

MicH

You're absolutely welcome, frogstep! I agree, the purple tulips and blue roses in particular look amazing

Back to cycling villagers. I get too much joy out of seeing that house plot and the anticipation of seeing who it is lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well since I haven't heard anything about the Gyroids I'll keep the ones I listed for Philia and UberTag and will sell the rest.

Chaos17

I am still rebuilding slowly a new town (because of a bug), though I saw the last nintendo direct and I really wanted a Wii U just to try out the Animal crossing plaza they made :

animal_crossing_new_leaf_21.jpg

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVvZ61Ab3M

Anyway, I though that if they will make an Animal crossing on Wii U with those graphics I will be really tempted to buy it~

MicH

Finally a good camper - Chief!! I wanted either him or Static as my cranky villager, so this is awesome since Static refuses to appear

Niraj

This Japanese girl I visited had a cool kitchen idea:

tumblr_mrfrenK7pH1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrfrenK7pH1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Using the Brewster gyroids as workers :p

Philia

I am still rebuilding slowly a new town (because of a bug), though I saw the last nintendo direct and I really wanted a Wii U just to try out the Animal crossing plaza they made

Welcome back and I hope you can answer my question. Your save file got corrupted and you lost your town.

I'll now ask again. Did you dupe a lot or did you switch out your SD card a lot or used a faulty SD card?

MicH

Finally a good camper - Chief!! I wanted either him or Static as my cranky villager, so this is awesome since Static refuses to appear
And now I have Kiki as a camper. Damn! Way to put all those great villagers so close to each other! I invited Kiki to stay too (because she's awesome). If anyone wants her, let me know

I think Linius is standing up his hamster. :/

In unrelated news, Al the gorilla finally announced he's moving out of my main town. Just 5 days until I'm gorilla-free for the first time since launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom