• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Aw shit, I refreshed the thread only. Am on mobile Gaf :p

What town should I go to? :D

EDIT

Read the PM. I'll follow the instructions.

Gotta make room for Violet.

Oh, god, no thank you. I've already had Al and Rocket. I plan on a gorilla-free paradise from here on out.

Aw shit, I refreshed the thread only. Am on mobile Gaf :p

What town should I go to? :D

Add this FC: 1521-3482-7346. Town is Pomme. Just use the map to find Apple on the bottom of the screen and then give me the word when you've got her and I'll boot you. :) Feel free to run.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
suzu told me to "use my swag" to get more of you into this chat, which at the moment is a depressing one-on-one affair, wherein suzu told me she doesn't really listen to lyrics in songs and my head exploded. I don't really know what "using my swag" entails, but I imagine it would be very unpleasant, so, instead, I'd rather just cordially invite you to chat with us (pm me, yo). Most of it is anti-Niraj sentiment, so I'm sure that a vast majority of you would find yourselves right at home :'(

If that doesn't lasso a few of ya, I will leave it to her to do her own dirty work. Standing offer though :)

And now I have Kiki as a camper. Damn! Way to put all those great villagers so close to each other! I invited Kiki to stay too (because she's awesome). If anyone wants her, let me know

I would have loved to take Kiki off your hands, but I'll probably never be rid of anyone at this rate - all I've had in the past week is Bob trying to leave twice :(

UberTag

Add this FC: 1521-3482-7346. Town is Pomme. Just use the map to find Apple on the bottom of the screen and then give me the word when you've got her and I'll boot you. :) Feel free to run.
I think it's rather appropriate that Linius is recruiting Apple from a village called Pomme.

Linius

Apple is too cute guys. Thanks again BPB!

Uber, catch this. I just got a five lamp from Claudia for giving her an Arapaima. Another one to cross of the list!

UberTag

Apple is too cute guys. Thanks again BPB!

Uber, catch this. I just got a five lamp from Claudia for giving her an Arapaima. Another one to cross of the list!
Congrats!

My villagers clearly hate me for my catalog hording littering their beautiful village. They never give me any cool Spotlight items.

Linius

This one was much luck since we only needed three more of those :p

Also concluded the Bottled Ship trade a minute a go. Let her catalog the Gulliver items for it. Very happy with that.

Also, how many days does it take for Apple to get here?

Also concluded the Bottled Ship trade a minute a go. Let her catalog the Gulliver items for it. Very happy with that.

Her plot will be there tomorrow.

Niraj

You guys need the number lamps?

SmithnCo

Anyone have an ancient tile? Saharah stuff I can trade for it:

basement floor x2
sci-fi floor
music-room floor
desert vista
concrete wall
western desert
sandlot
office flooring
autumn floor

Linius

You guys need the number lamps?

Yeah, behind the scenes I'm helping Uber with his catalogue and I'd grab the number lamps in the process. We still need two, but I don't know from the top of my head. Don't have my spreadsheet at hand.

EDIT

Found it. Just one and two now :p

Anyone have an ancient tile? Saharah stuff I can trade for it:

basement floor x2
sci-fi floor
music-room floor
desert vista
concrete wall
western desert
sandlot
office flooring
autumn floor

Any chance you can trade me that Western Desert. I'm beginning a Western room. Don't have Ancient Tile though.

Niraj

Yeah, behind the scenes I'm helping Uber with his catalogue and I'd grab the number lamps in the process. We still need two, but I don't know from the top of my head. Don't have my spreadsheet at hand.

someguyinahat has em all. And many of us can order them for you, unless you want to just get them the old fashioned way :p

Linius

someguyinahat has em all. And many of us can order them for you, unless you want to just get them the old fashioned way :p

Except for the three from Uber I got them all myself. Wishes and villagers mostly. But catting those last two would be goud enough :p

Elija2

suzu told me to "use my swag" to get more of you into this chat, which at the moment is a depressing one-on-one affair, wherein suzu told me she doesn't really listen to lyrics in songs and my head exploded. I don't really know what "using my swag" entails, but I imagine it would be very unpleasant, so, instead, I'd rather just cordially invite you to chat with us (pm me, yo). Most of it is anti-Niraj sentiment, so I'm sure that a vast majority of you would find yourselves right at home :'(

If that doesn't lasso a few of ya, I will leave it to her to do her own dirty work. Standing offer though :)

Whatever happened to the IRC channel? I'm assuming nobody uses it anymore.

Linius

Man, Violet is the worst. The day she moved out was the best day in my AC life.

Sure, do you have a classroom wall by any chance? If not you can just take it.

I thought that day was when Charlise moved out? :p

Don't have that one either. Still bugging me I tossed Saharah stuff in the bin way back when. If I only knew it's not orderable :(

But come over some time and maybe you see some stuff you wanna catalog. Thanks for holding it for me anyways! Sleepy times now.

Ohhhhh mannnnnn! Bob at my campsite! Now I may need to keep two lazy villagers (Bob and Stitches)

Lucky streak!

Have you made a big leap backwards yet? Like a month or two? I'm getting deeper into August than I want to be but I'm not positive yet that it's safe.

MicH

Lucky streak!

Have you made a big leap backwards yet? Like a month or two? I'm getting deeper into August than I want to be but I'm not positive yet that it's safe.
Yeah, getting lucky with campers! Of course Pompom randomly moved in too.

I usually go Match -> August, then back to March. Nothing happens when you do it

Yeah, getting lucky with campers! Of course Pompom randomly moved in too.

I usually go Match -> August, then back to March. Nothing happens when you do it

Thanks. I'd been told it was safe but I was worried about losing one of the villagers I'm holding for Gaffers. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers and give it a go tomorrow.

ramyeon

I need to pop into someone's town quickly for Keaton's petition on No More Documentaries (lol) anyone around able to have me?

MicH

Thanks. I'd been told it was safe but I was worried about losing one of the villagers I'm holding for Gaffers. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers and give it a go tomorrow.
The game thinks you're on the same day. Nothing progresses, no new hybrids or anything. Only new items in shops and so on so you can't lose or gain a villager

Perfect guys, thanks.

Oh, and this seemed relevant to the thread... Source on the image.

2013-08-12-house-hunter.png

Well i finally have some free time after working the past 3 days. I'm still looking to catalog some stuff if anyone is bored.

Modern wood wall and floor
Modern wood tv
Modern wood table

I started a room with green furniture and the carpet has to be the ugliest thing in the game. It's like nintendo went out of their way to make it hideous lol.

Niraj

I need to pop into someone's town quickly for Keaton's petition on No More Documentaries (lol) anyone around able to have me?

If you still need to, I'll open up

lol oh shit, I guess I've been open for hours :x

MicH

Perfect guys, thanks.

Oh, and this seemed relevant to the thread... Source on the image.
Only needs a large bed of purple roses being drstroyed by an ugly villager moving in on top of them :(

Also I really hate those ugly, blue kiddie doors band both Stitches and Bob have them :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom