• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

If you still need to, I'll open up

lol oh shit, I guess I've been open for hours :x
Haha awesome, I'll be over in a minute. Thanks!

Edit: Thanks again Niraj, he ended up finally giving me his pic!

BRgmtEbCYAADgyK.jpg

He has...interesting dreams.

BRgm3vQCMAAjpCI.jpg

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
What the crap Best Buy?? I go to Best Buy today to get the pumpkin pie, but it doesn't work there. I even connect to the Bestbuy's wifi and have internet access, but Mail Bird thing tells me "nice try" when I try to get the gift. So I checked the Nintendo Zone app and it said there was no nintendo zone nearby.

zroid

Banned
Phoebe just gave me an Orange Rose.

It accompanied the following letter:
I've been raising this flower extra carefully, and it finally bloomed! I have to celebrate with someone, so I'm sharing this with you! But don't tell anyone, or they'll want one!

From Happy Phoebe

welp, best villager ever confirmed

Galactic Fork

Don't worry, she didn't mention anyone by name 'cause she's cool like that, but she was obviously specifically referring to Miranda.

If I visit your village, I'm totally going to ask her for an orange rose. And tell her you said she was giving them away.

zigg

What the crap Best Buy?? I go to Best Buy today to get the pumpkin pie, but it doesn't work there. I even connect to the Bestbuy's wifi and have internet access, but Mail Bird thing tells me "nice try" when I try to get the gift. So I checked the Nintendo Zone app and it said there was no nintendo zone nearby.
My Best Buy's Nintendo Zone is totally borked. I don't think they really care much about keeping them operational.

I know this is annoying and kind of dorky, but if you care about your town looking like a sandlot, if you can learn to not press the d-pad all the way when walking, you can have your grass back!

Someone here suggested it a while ago. I used to run in my town, and it was looking terrible. Now it's halfway decent on the way to good. Plus, it kind of puts you in this Zen trance to get good at it. You glide like your villagers.

The thing that sucks is that if you walk at full speed you might as well be running. Too hardcore??

MrDaravon

Mira told me she was leaving today; I was torn on whether or not I should convince her to stay, but she told me she wanted to leave because she heard other towns had turf wars and she wanted to get into the action. How am I supposed to say no to that!?

Elija2

I know this is annoying and kind of dorky, but if you care about your town looking like a sandlot, if you can learn to not press the d-pad all the way when walking, you can have your grass back!

Someone here suggested it a while ago. I used to run in my town, and it was looking terrible. Now it's halfway decent on the way to good. Plus, it kind of puts you in this Zen trance to get good at it. You glide like your villagers.

The thing that sucks is that if you walk at full speed you might as well be running. Too hardcore??

Fuck that, I'm not letting this game waste even more of my time by forcing me to tip-toe everywhere to reduce grass wear.

Chaos17

Couldn't understand 100% at first but then read the lyrics and I laughed hard, it's so true!

Man, I love my villagers.
It's all about lovin' your neighbor.
Truth.
Good morning.
I ain't talkin' to you!
Oh shitŠ.
What?
Tom Nook says I have to remortgage!
Yo, that's it. I've had enough of that raccoon.
I just paid him off!
That's what he does! He sucks you in!
What is he, like, the God damn Godfather?
Yeah, it's financial slavery!
I can't take this anymore!
WellŠ let's do it thenŠ.
You mean-?
Hell yeah.
Oh, it's about to get real.

UberTag

LOL! Alright, you got me now.

Here's my list. Minus the brewsters' gyroids.

Croakoid, Dingloid, Harmonid, Nebuloid, Poltergoid, Sproid, Strumboid, Warbloid

MEGAS: Bovoid, Bowtoid, Dingloid, Dinkoid, Echoid, Fizzoid, Harmonoid, Lamentoid, Lullaboid, Plinkoid, Poltergoid, Rustoid, Sputnoid, Tootoid

MINIS: Clankoid, Oombloid, Plinkoid, Rustoid, Sproid, Strumboid

SLIMS: Nebuloid and Quazoid

TALLS: Bowtoid, Croakoid, Gargloid, Gongoid, Percoloid, Strumboid,
Including extras I was able to pillage from massoluk's gyroid stash, here's what I can offer to help narrow down your list:

Dingloid
Mega Lullaboid
Tall Percoloid
Mega Plinkoid
Poltergoid
Mega Poltergoid
Mini Sproid
Mega Tootoid

Have you got any doubles/extras to help trim my hit list down some?

Here's what I still need (not including those flagged by BGBW earlier today):

Bowtoid, Mega Bowtoid, Tall Bowtoid, Mega Clankoid, Mini Clankoid, Tall Clankoid, Mega Croakoid, Tall Croakoid, Mega Dingloid, Mini Dingloid, Tall Dingloid, Drilloid, Mini Drilloid, Mega Fizzoid, Mega Freakoid, Gargloid, Tall Gargloid, Mega Gongoid, Harmonoid, Mega Harmonoid, Mini Harmonoid, Mega Lamentoid, Mini Metatoid, Nebuloid, Mega Nebuloid, Mini Oombloid, Mega Percoloid, Plinkoid, Mini Plinkoid, Mega Puffoid, Slim Quazoid, Rhythmoid, Rustoid, Mega Rustoid, Sputnoid, Mini Sputnoid, Tall Sputnoid, Squelchoid, Mini Strumboid, Mega Timpanoid, Tall Timpanoid, Mini Tootoid,
Warbloid, Tall Warbloid

I'm telling you guys, we need to bombard Miiverse with shots of our desert towns.

milkham

Gaston is dirty
2dLXZ7w.jpg

and racist!
wgHjhVT.jpg

and mean!
0EbM3XR.jpg

I think this is the last thing i needed from august
PxqKhlg.jpg

tried laying some path tiles, not sure I like how this looks
72ED5sg.jpg

Frogstep

Got a request from Ankha to bring her any kind of river fish. If I bring her a rare one is there a chance she might thank me for my gracious gift with her pic?

ramyeon

Mira told me she was leaving today; I was torn on whether or not I should convince her to stay, but she told me she wanted to leave because she heard other towns had turf wars and she wanted to get into the action. How am I supposed to say no to that!?
If you end up letting her go and no one has claimed her I really need an Uchi villager, haven't had one since I scared Muffy out of town.

Edit: Looks like suzu is keen as well, first come first served I guess!

UberTag

I would have beat both of you to the punch for Mira if I had a villager opening.
At least BPB is entertaining Soleil for me until I do.

Galactic Fork

Staying home and changing your wireless network name to "Bestbuy" is the easiest way to get the DLC items.
I tried the wireless network thing, but it failed miserably.

Gosh... Seeing Gaston above makes me want him in my village soooo much. Operation: make everybody hate me so I can make room for more bunnies is go. I feel so guilty ignoring them, though. Poor villagers I don't want.

Why does everyone go to Best Buy? McDonald's and Starbucks seem way more convenient
Well, the animal crossing site says best buy exclusive, so I kinda thought they might be best buy exclusive. But your smug question has educated me. And just so you know I imagine you asking that in a generically snooty voice. You also may or may not be wearing a monocle.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I tried the wireless network thing, but it failed miserably.

Gosh... Seeing Gaston above makes me want him in my village soooo much. Operation: make everybody hate me so I can make room for more bunnies is go. I feel so guilty ignoring them, though. Poor villagers I don't want.

You and your bunnies :p

Tammi still didn't show me her letter by the way :(

veras

Well, the animal crossing site all say best buy exclusive, so I kinda thought they might be best buy exclusive. But your smug question has educated me. And just so you know I imagine you asking that in a generically snooty voice. You also may or not be wearing a monocle.

Wasn't trying to be smug :( Was actually curious! (e.g. if Best Buys were more convenient in places that I don't live) I think the last promo set of items BB only, this new set is any Nintendo Zone

ramyeon

damnit i do everything for keaton, he even sends me inappropriate letters but all i have is peewee's photo
That sucks man :( I've been pretty lucky this week, got about 4 pics so far. I don't know how since I never mail or anything, but apparently I'm doing something right!

Galactic Fork

Wasn't trying to be smug :( Was actually curious! (e.g. if Best Buys were more convenient in places that I don't live) I think the last promo set of items BB only, this new set is any Nintendo Zone

Ooh! You're right! Awesome. And you're still wearing a monocle, just in a more complimentary way! Also I'm sorry.

You and your bunnies :p
Hey, we can't all have mythical monsters or dragons living in our town like some people. Soo I choose bunnies.

Tammi still didn't show me her letter by the way :(
Then she knows what's good for her.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You don't like smug villagers?

Marvie_3

Banned
That sucks man :( I've been pretty lucky this week, got about 4 pics so far. I don't know how since I never mail or anything, but apparently I'm doing something right!
Maybe my problem is I'm sending too many letters!

"Fuck this jerk. I'm tired of these stupid letters and awful presents" - All the villagers in Marvtown

Wolfe

I started doing this a long time ago and even though I'd still rather run it's kind of nice in a way since it feels more relaxing lol.

Had some crazy luck last night.

Got a spider on my first tree shake, then while looking for a giant stag I found a scorpion and then a tarantula immediately after.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Tammi was wearing one of my designs, and Sparro just talked to her and she changed into a toad shirt instead :( Sparro's treachery will not be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom