• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I still need the pumpkin pie :(

Redd is in town - only one legit painting that I already have. I'm down to two paintings: Moody and Wistful. I have a few for trade if snyone has these!

Also I just gave Snake a snake plant. Perfect!

OH AND TIY IS REMODELING TOMORROW! WOOOOOOH

Redd is in town - only one legit painting that I already have. I'm down to two paintings: Moody and Wistful. I have a few for trade if snyone has these!

Which painting is it?

What already? :eek:

Only saw gracie once at the moment. :(

Linius

ibkcz1fDXWu2SN.JPG
iAtXKCv31K1SH.JPG

il5NgQvB6gw6N.JPG

I hoped for something else, but I'll take the compliment Claudia.

ibeYNITstALeRU.JPG
iGdyZkY95wIan.JPG

Apple!

ilFn0whXfocG1.JPG
iDk5MkagYrn3b.JPG

Crime rate went up, so I installed a camera in my house and build a police station. I can feel safe again.

ibfFAqqMrb3zrB.JPG
i9n43xqkwhAtl.JPG

And what did I find inside? The eight missing songs from when Redd planted his stuff on top of it. Plus the Bottled Ship filling up that spot I saved for it on my table :D

Animekatt

I'll give the pie to you then. :)

I'm so jelly of you getting the emporium though. Like some others, Gracie has refused to visit...

MicH

I'll give the pie to you then. :)

I'm so jelly of you getting the emporium though. Like some others, Gracie has refused to visit...
Thank you!

I've had her appear every week since I got TIY so I've been pretty damn lucky in that regard. I should have Emporium on Thursday!

Also Charlise just moved into my second town :/ barf

Philia

I only saw her once too. :(

Today's a good day for hybrids. I've lost count now lol. Got a ore rock but no gold.

And my red x pink carnations pairing isn't breeding whites at all. So I'm going to try pink x pink.

If anyone got premium on ores, please say so!

MicH

I only saw her once too. :(

Today's a good day for hybrids. I've lost count now lol. Got a ore rock but no gold.

And my red x pink carnations pairing isn't breeding whites at all. So I'm going to try pink x pink.

If anyone got premium on ores, please say so!
I have no luck getting white carnations either. I'll look forward to your report on pink x pink

Why, bushes, why? There's a full space between them and Bruce's house. Shouldn't they be able to grow there?

tumblr_mrgyvwqiUP1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Also, my villagers can be jerks sometimes. Only that beetle on the tree showed up.

tumblr_mrgyuzs5hv1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Tash

Why, bushes, why? There's a full space between them and Bruce's house. Shouldn't they be able to grow there?

There is a space you can't put patterns on right in front of houses..that counts as one of those places you can't set bushes next or diagonally to it :(

They're right next to paths. Paths are also nutrient draining squares.

Edit: Aw, muffins. Philia is totally on top of this.

There is no problem setting bushes next to pathways. I have a lot like that.

Animekatt

So many restrictions in this game. I mean why can't you plant bushes where ever you want? I can understand trees, since they could hit the house. Bushes though... They would be just fine next to a building.

Tash

So many restrictions in this game. I mean why can't you plant bushes where ever you want? I can understand trees, since they could hit the house. Bushes though... They would be just fine next to a building.

Totally agree.
I also have to remind myself to not plant bushes all over where possible..I actually made a bench unreachable that way hehe

It is one of the more tedious aspects of the game. As much as I love nudging Isabelle around a nanometer at a time for 30 minutes before giving up, it'd be nice to have a bit more leeway.

Wolfe

Maybe it's just a thing with all impassable objects, like you can run through flowers but shit like bushes and rocks the game wants space around them (from certain things at least, of course bushes can be grown next to trees and other bushes).

Animekatt

It is one of the more tedious aspects of the game. As much as I love nudging Isabelle around a nanometer at a time for 30 minutes before giving up, it'd be nice to have a bit more leeway.

Yep, exactly. Yesterday, I was finding a plot for my mule character. Nook got on my nerves so much. What do you mean I can't build my house there because of the other neighbor? When they move in, they could be parked right in front or to the side of me with NO restrictions... I think Nook is quite biased.

Maybe it's just a thing with all impassable objects, like you can run through flowers but shit like bushes and rocks the game wants space around them (from certain things at least, of course bushes can be grown next to trees and other bushes).

I can understand rocks, since you could get money and ores from them. But you can't even shake bushes. They are just innocently there, waiting for their time to bloom. :p

Philia

Thanks to MicH's gyroid infestation and kami's donations, my hubby's want list of gyroids is smaller.

He now needs...

Croakoid, Dingloid, Nebuloid, Strumboid,

Megas: Bovoid, Dingloid, Dinkoid, Fizzoid, Harmonoid, Lamentoid, Lullaboid, Plinkoid, Sputnoid

Minis: Clankoid, Oombloid, Plinkoid, Rustoid, Sproid, Strumboid

Talls: Percoloid and Strumboid

Now I'll check on BPB and Ubertag's lists... earlier in the thread lol.

Ubertag's List: Remind me to get these from you.

Dingloid
Mega Lullaboid
Tall Percoloid
Mega Plinkoid
Mini Sproid

Thanks to MicH's gyroid infestation and kami's donations, my hubby's want list of gyroids is smaller.

He now needs...

This isn't counting the ones I haven't had time to dig up yet. The XXX's mean I've found them.

Croakoid, XXXDingloid, XXXHarmonid, XXXNebuloid, XXXPoltergoid, Sproid, Strumboid, XXXWarbloid

MEGAS: Bovoid, Bowtoid, Dingloid, XXXDinkoid, Echoid, XXXFizzoid, Harmonoid, Lamentoid, Lullaboid, XXXPlinkoid, Poltergoid, Rustoid, XXXSputnoid, XXXTootoid

MINIS: Clankoid, XXXOombloid, XXXPlinkoid, Rustoid, Sproid, Strumboid

SLIMS: Nebuloid and Quazoid

TALLS: XXXBowtoid, Croakoid, Gargloid, Gongoid, XXXPercoloid, XXXStrumboid

zroid

Banned

It kinda sucks, but there's a practical reason for it

Imagine bushes were planted in each of these 5 spots:

7bJjvzn.png

Then you boot up the game. Suppose you don't have a shovel for whatever reason. Oops.

Tash

I really need to start writing down what I have. I have no overview at all. I sometimes have to check the catalogue to see if I already have a specific item. I bought a duplicate several times already :/

Especially with gyroids. No clue how many I actually have and which.
Stupid question since I can't check right now. Can you actually reorder them?

When are you available for me to come over?

Probably later this morning. I'm waiting to see if Wolfe is still around to pick up Eugene and then I have to do a big cleanup. Flowers, gyroids, ugh. I can sift through all the gyroids at the train station at the same time.

It kinda sucks, but there's a practical reason for it

Imagine bushes were planted in each of these 5 spots:

Makes sense. Like how you can't chain 12 of them together to trap a villager in/out of their house. Oh well.

Wolfe

Probably later this morning. I'm waiting to see if Wolfe is still around to pick up Eugene and then I have to do a big cleanup. Flowers, gyroids, ugh. I can sift through all the gyroids at the train station at the same time.

Makes sense. Like how you can't chain 12 of them together to trap a villager in/out of their house. Oh well.

Just got back to your pm, got lost over in off topic :p

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I think I'm finally getting burned out on AC.

Then again, my own mood's been sour for a while. I guess the mood will pass.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
posted immediately after Niraj -- *laughs

lol

Things I'm looking for
- Storefront
- Wagon Wheel
- Western Fence
- World Map
- One Lamp
- Two Lamp

Let me know if you want me to order the one and two lamp for you

Dream Town suggestion:
3000-0845-9227 glitched town with underwater stuff - kinda cool :)

And for everyone who is bored my own is:
6200-2301-2721

And ah, didn't know about the world map. I got it as a gift from someone who visited. Don't remember who though :(

c'est moi

You seemed like a sepia kind of gal :p

Also, my villagers can be jerks sometimes. Only that beetle on the tree showed up.

tumblr_mrgyuzs5hv1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

:eek: daaaaaaaaaaamn

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I think I'm finally getting burned out on AC.

(>'.')>

massoluk

Banned

Playing it like 30 minutes a day. Tending gardens and whatnot. That's what I'm doing with an onslaught of games that have just begun starting with M&L and Ducktales.

Also, Diana, you bloody traitor. I loved you, I adored. I sent you letters, gifts, dress, and visited your homes everyday. Yesterday, you told me you want to move, that you don't mix well with my town? No! You can't bloody move, I owned you. You will stay here.

MicH

So I'm working on my dream villager list and I'm seriously having trouble nailing it down to 10. Do I want to keep Phoebe just because she's an uchi villager or will I rather have another duplicate personality who I like much more?

I need to grind uchi PWPs lol

Tash

c'est moi

You seemed like a sepia kind of gal :p

Right! My guess was either you or Linius - thanks again :)

Also, Diana, you bloody traitor. I loved you, I adored. I sent you letters, gifts, dress, and visited your homes everyday. Yesterday, you told me you want to move, that you don't mix well with my town? No! You can't bloody move, I owned you. You will stay here.

That's creepy stalker, psychopath behaviour right there!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Love when villagers ask you to deliver something to another animal that's literally two steps away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom