• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Black one is the one depicted with the icon right. Yellow anchor on the chest? That's the one I've been using till now.

Striped Wetsuit:
tumblr_mqwzd0xl0x1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

I have the striped wetsuit displayed in my cabana room. I prefer wearing the orange wetsuit.

I'm not really sure but if it helps, I have a wind turbine and perfect town status.

I've had a garbage can and perfect town status. So as long as you have other projects to make up for it, it doesn't matter. That said, I think wind turbines are actually beneficial to the town's status.

Ellix

Will building a wind turbine screw with my perfect town status? I'll literally die if I have to start over :(

I think Wind Turbine is good for town status, kind of like the Windmill.

I already have the cutest jock villager, nobody got game against Jay.

tumblr_mqd6f6Z0GV1sv666jo1_500.jpg

My Wild World Jay kept asking me for shirts everyday, presumably because they can't hold up very long against his rippling muscles.

His house is literally only shirts and fish, he doesn't have any furniture. The only way I know he's attempting to move away is when his house is totally empty, because there are no cardboard boxes due to his lack of furniture. Obviously, I haven't let him leave.

My villagers:

Jocks: Lyman and Rory
95px-100px-Osmond.png
95px-Rory_NewLeaf_Official.png

Snootys: Ankha and Gwen

95px-Ankha_NewLeaf_Official.png
95px-Gwen_NewLeaf_Official.png

Lazy: Punchy

95px--Punchy_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Normal: Deena

95px-Deena_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Peppy: Agent S

95px-AgentS_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

Smug: Shep

Shep.png

Cranky: Gruff

95px-Gruff_NewLeaf_Official.png

Am I missing a personality in my town?

Subtle

Nope. Thank you :D

You're in luck. I was about to get rid of the modern set since I'm changing the theme.

I'm only missing the wardrobe to complete the set, which I can order and give to you later.

FC is in the profile.

Added you. My FC is 1246-8717-6523. When can I head over?

Frogstep

Been wanting a Frog villager in my town forever and would really like Lily (cause she's so damn adorable!) buuuuut I guess this guy is ok for my first one moving in.

XR2uHpV.png

Koomaster

Think I had my easiest coffee shift ever. Peewee, Bam, Lopez and Pelly all came in today all with the same coffee order. Blend, little milk, little sugar.

After I got the last Brewster gyroid I was wondering if the gift cycle would start from the beginning. So far it doesn't seem like it will. Should have received the first gift already if so since I have had two perfect coffee shifts in a row now.

Been wanting a Frog villager in my town forever and would really like Lily (cause she's so damn adorable!) buuuuut I guess this guy is ok for my first one moving in.

XR2uHpV.png

Would it be mean to rub the fact that I have Lily in your face? Perhaps it would be, so I suppose I won't do it then. Or have I already done it? Aghh.

Got this on an international Island: three wetsuits on a row:

tumblr_mqx571afOj1scfba3o1_400.jpg

But I only needed the pink one to complete the collection:

tumblr_mqx58hhKiN1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Now hunting for the beach table and Island item hunting is done...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
My son is not happy with me. He had four pigs out of nine residents, and a campsite, so he thought he at least could screen incoming residents. But today he found out that Cobb - another pig - is moving in. Cobb just moved out of my town. We've streetpassed a lot and visitited each others towns a few times so I guess it is my Cobb moving over.

Five of the same animal is way too many, so he's looking for ways to get rid of them, but I don't think there is a foolproof solution.

Linius

This spotpass shit is getting on my nerves. Still haven't received it, tryed waiting for it with my 3DS open and closed. In game and in the menus. Double checked if my switched on spotpass features in the menus. What am I missing here?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
This spotpass shit is getting on my nerves. Still haven't received it, tryed waiting for it with my 3DS open and closed. In game and in the menus. Double checked if my switched on spotpass features in the menus. What am I missing here?

Aren't you in Europe? Didn't thnk we got any spotpass stuff? Just the items from the post office or nintendozone

Maybe turn the 3DS on and off?

Maybe it was send only this morning?

I'm not a lot of help, am I? :(

Aren't you in Europe? Didn't think we got any spotpass stuff? Just the items from the post office or nintendozone

Europe did get a spotpasshouse today. It's for the promotion of Pikmin 3. :)

tumblr_mqwxeuEpKa1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Cool helmet, Bro.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My son is not happy with me. He had four pigs out of nine residents, and a campsite, so he thought he at least could screen incoming residents. But today he found out that Cobb - another pig - is moving in. Cobb just moved out of my town. We've streetpassed a lot and visitited each others towns a few times so I guess it is my Cobb moving over.

Five of the same animal is way too many, so he's looking for ways to get rid of them, but I don't think there is a foolproof solution.

1.Find QR code for bacon
2.Plaster it all over town
3.????
4.Pigs move out

Animekatt

Yeah, I wish the game had the animal apply to live in your town. Since you're the "Mayor" you can approve or deny the application.

Linius

Maybe turn the 3DS on and off?

Maybe it was send only this morning?

I'm not a lot of help, am I? :(

Europe did get a spotpasshouse today. It's for the promotion of Pikmin 3. :)

I already had multiple restarts over the course of the day since my 3DS is never left in sleepmode. So that's not gonna help either. I really hope it wasn't just this morning. Missing out on that one spotpass house we get would be really sucky.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I know. I've just been decorating my basement walls with these instead.

Yeah I've got a couple upstairs in my exotic room. I think one or two are in my museum.

On another note, Tammi just ran up to me and said: "Um...Hey there. Is there...um...any chance you're my dream guy, Niraj? Wait a second! What in the world am I saying? It's just that I think about you ALL the time. I've got Niraj on the brain, funky!"

:/ not sure if I should be concerned

1005433_10151685985688419_969235704_n.jpg

Snake is too modest and lewd tho.

tumblr_mq6t48TtIh1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I know how that goes.

I already had multiple restarts over the course of the day since my 3DS is never left in sleepmode. So that's not gonna help either. I really hope it wasn't just this morning. Missing out on that one spotpass house we get would be really sucky.

Spotpass is on and you closed your 3DS for a couple of minutes? Because it need some time to connect and sometimes it can take long. Had it before with Fire Emblem spotpass.

You tried the update option in the game itself?

mrklaw

MrArseFace

It should just sit there on a server, I didn't think they were that time critical - Ds spotpass checks are sporadic so that wouldn't be reliable enough.

Linius

Spotpass is on and you closed your 3DS for a couple of minutes? Because it need some time to connect and sometimes it can take long. Had it before with Fire Emblem spotpass.

You tried the update option in the game itself?

Yup, tried it all. Also the update thing in the game and nothing happened. But Reddit is giving me some hope, I see some UK folks saying they don't have it either to which others respond that spotpasses often arrive at different times for different people. Pffft, I wanna order some of that sci-fi set already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom