• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

I'd take her if I had the space :( fml

Aww, I wouldn't mind her, but Octavian is moving out the same day. I'm not sure if I could convince another in until he's gone.

Well that's the beauty of having two Gaffers here that's cycling villagers. I can give her to either of those two to have her in a holding position for either of you. Its now a question if you want her that badly or not.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Well that's the beauty of having two Gaffers here that's cycling villagers. I can give her to either of those two to have her in a holding position for either of you. Its now a question if you want her that badly or not.

lol no not too bad. I was just grateful for the opportunity to bitch about something that isn't really that big of a deal again.

Stat!

I started doing my reset for campers. Just so I'm clear: If I don't like who I have in my campsite, I can just turn off and not save, right? (it's not going to "save" my guy if I just turn off my system without saving if I don't like my camper; it will delete him)

Philia

I started doing my reset for campers. Just so I'm clear: If I don't like who I have in my campsite, I can just turn off and not save, right? (it's not going to "save" my guy if I just turn off my system without saving if I don't like my camper; it will delete him)

You'll have a set of 4 different characters per hour. You'll get another set of different characters in the next hour. That's the cycle of the resetting camper trick.

And yes, as long as you had boot up the game the first as a new alt, you can just exit to home menu and close the game.

SmithnCo

That's correct. Keep in mind not every try will have a camper at the campsite, some days are better for making campers appear.

Stat!

You'll have a set of 4 different characters per hour. You'll get another set of different characters in the next hour. That's the cycle of the resetting camper trick.

I'm a bit confused by 4 different characters per hour?

I just reset twice. Once I got Genji and another time there was no camper. Lets say I see that there is no camper, I can just close AC without saving which deletes the new character automatically (since I hadn't even chose my house yet)

That's correct. Keep in mind not every try will have a camper at the campsite, some days are better for making campers appear.

Good to know. Thank you.

Not getting another Diva/Curlos/Willow/Chops/Cobb/Angus/Elmer.

Philia

I'm a bit confused by 4 different characters per hour?

Duh. You get 4 possible campers in the hour that you're trying to reset for. It'll keep looping til the next hour, the new set of different campers will then loop. Its a lot more tedious than than you think, in trying to get that villager you want.

SmithnCo

Gotta love these lazy villagers.

ke9Jh9r.jpg

:D Yes, one of us can hold her. Philia would have to fill her vacancy immediately if she's going to let either my or MicH's alt mayors into her town. We leave a radioactive trail of awful villagers in our wake.

But we also take requests, Katt. If there are other villagers you're looking for besides Fauna, give me a list and I can hold them if I find them. I don't have much to offer right now outside of Derwin (ugh), Octavian (lol), and Flora.

Stat!

Duh. You get 4 possible campers in the hour that you're trying to reset for. It'll keep looping til the next hour, the new set of different campers will then loop. Its a lot more tedious than thank you think, in trying to get that villager you want.

Just wanted to make sure...but its good to know no matter how fast I hurry things up, its only 4 characters per hour. I'm fine with trying repeatedly. I've had terrible villager luck and trusting the game isn't something I keep wanting to do.

Animekatt

:D Yes, one of us can hold her. Philia would have to fill her vacancy immediately if she's going to let either my or MicH's alt mayors into her town. We leave a radioactive trail of awful villagers in our wake.

But we also take requests, Katt. If there are other villagers you're looking for besides Fauna, give me a list and I can hold them if I find them. I don't have much to offer right now outside of Derwin (ugh), Octavian (lol), and Flora.

Sure, thanks for the offer. :)

I'll look through the wiki sometime later for some animals I'd like.

Is Flora a normal? I kinda like her, but I can't get anyone to leave town.

MicH

Excellent, and don't worry, you can wait on Amelia til you get your Fauna first. :) Just trust in good old BPB. :3
I may have Gayle for you soon. BPB just got Mitzi for me and I'm gonna kick out Gayle for her. And she's yours if you still want her whenever she moves :)

Elija2

Gracie's in my town for the second time and she wants me to look cute. I can order everything except for cute socks. Does anyone have cute socks that I could borrow?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Gracie's in my town for the second time and she wants me to look cute. I can order everything except for cute socks. Does anyone have cute socks that I could borrow?
I do!

Edit: I added you and my FC is in my profile, open your gates when you're ready for them.

Good day today. Got both Phil's and Punchy's pics today. That makes five existing villagers. It took me four tries to get Punchy's pic though...I'm a dirty cheater. :(

Linius

I see over the course of the day a few people ordered stuff from that list I posted. It would be easiest if you PM when you got the order. I lost track :p

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Awesome! I just need to catalog them so that I can order them myself. Just let me open my gate.

Are you able to do my fashion check while I'm there? You could put on the socks, talk to gracey and give them back without needing to wait for the order to come in.

Unless Gracie is one of the ones that won't be active while gates are open.

Are you able to do my fashion check while I'm there? You could put on the socks, talk to gracey and give them back without needing to wait for the order to come in.

Unless Gracie is one of the ones that won't be active while gates are open.

You can do the check while your gates are open and you have a guest.

SmithnCo

Reposting my Saharah stuff from yesterday in case anyone has a classroom wall or chessboard floor they want to trade.

basement floor x2
sci-fi floor
music-room floor
desert vista
concrete wall
sandlot
office flooring
mortar wall
bathhouse wall
bath tile

I see over the course of the day a few people ordered stuff from that list I posted. It would be easiest if you PM when you got the order. I lost track :p

Still need the western desert?

Levi

Banned
Reposting my Saharah stuff from yesterday in case anyone has a classroom wall or chessboard floor they want to trade.

I can do chessboard for sci Fi floor. Can't do it until about 1pm pst if you'll still be around.

Niraj

basement floor x2
sci-fi floor
music-room floor
desert vista
concrete wall
sandlot
office flooring
mortar wall
bathhouse wall
bath tile

You can have my classroom wall if you want. I'm not really using it.

ño idea :( . Fauna wanted to move out today. But I told her no. I think she said the 17th. But I haven't done any time travelling so I don't know when I'll get a request from the ones who SHOULD move.

About 4 days before you get another request. And then you'd have to wait until moving day. I'll try to hold her but I can't make a guarantee with an indefinite reserve. If you get a moving date for someone, let me know.

SmithnCo

You can have my classroom wall if you want. I'm not really using it.

Thanks, want any of mine? I also have some mermaid pieces I'll never use.

Also, if anyone has any dupe pics, I've got an extra Ed's Pic I can trade for pretty much any other pic.

Niraj

Thanks, want any of mine? I also have some mermaid pieces I'll never use.

Also, if anyone has any dupe pics, I've got an extra Ed's Pic I can trade for pretty much any other pic.

Sure, I'll take the music-room floor I guess. I won't be free til a bit later though if that's ok.

Sure, I'll take the music-room floor I guess. I won't be free til a bit later though if that's ok.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. Saharah came today. I wore the lucky top as per the fortune, and I got myself a garden wall and music-room floor. So it would appear lucky clothing really is where it's at.

Niraj

Oh yeah I almost forgot. Saharah came today. I wore the lucky top as per the fortune, and I got myself a garden wall and music-room floor. So it would appear lucky clothing really is where it's at.

Bitchin'

Actually it turned out yesterday, I had actually changed into a different shirt I got mailed, so I wasn't wearing that lucky leopard shirt at the time :x everything turned out ok though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom