• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

casual-outfit.jpg

There actually is a piece of clothing called "casual outfit." Presumably that.

Oh, interesting. Don't have one in my catalog though. Oh well, luck doesn't seem too important today.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So it's the bug catching contest this weekend and my goal is to get silver so I have all three trophies.

Now I learnt from last time the final scores are extremely close between 1st, 2nd and 3rd if you don't win.

However I was thinking, wouldn't it be easier for me to compete with another character. Island bugs are usually a sure winner right even if they are bad specimens so in theory is I make an alt and have my main and them submit an island bug each I should get 1st and 2nd easily right?

Semajer

I managed to get the Streetpass Relay working in my house, and now I've actually got some HHA rooms to look through. My house is a dump in comparison to some of these.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also I hate making arrangements to visit a villager's house/have them visit mine.

They always ask in the morning when I'm going to work so I always forget/something comes up when I get home. And then they get mad.

Well maybe if you invited me there and then it wouldn't be a problem jeez.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Also I hate making arrangements to visit a villager's house/have them visit mine.

They always ask in the morning when I'm going to work so I always forget/something comes up when I get home. And then they get mad.

Well maybe if you invited me there and then it wouldn't be a problem jeez.

Yeah that always chaps my ass. I usually say no if they specify a time.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
azmTjk5.jpg

So creepy...

So I wrote him this:

Attention Bob,
This is a notice that the honorable Mayor of Townburg has filed a restraining order against you. Please cease and desist all tunnel construction immediately.
The Townburg Hall of Justice

Semajer

Explain how!

It can be a complete mess. It took me two solid days of messing about with computer doo-dads that I didn't understand.

I basically set up a virtual router on my laptop, with the SSID "attwifi" and changed the MAC address to the prime address in this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kxrM085ZGp0UkZlenp6SkJablE&toomany=true#gid=0

Then you connect your 3DS to the virtual router, and you get a streetpass every 8 hours per MAC you use.

That spreadsheet contains links to some tutorials, plus there are a couple of threads over in gaming about it, and a thread on the GBATemp forum.

Elija2

azmTjk5.jpg

So creepy...

So I wrote him this:

Attention Bob,
This is a notice that the honorable Mayor of Townburg has filed a restraining order against you. Please cease and desist all tunnel construction immediately.

If you have a beef with Bob then I'm sorry to say that you are no longer welcome in Suburbia. Many people here would be happy to have an underground tunnel connecting their house with Bob's.

That said, Bob would probably cause the ground to collapse if he attempted to dig an underground tunnel.

Frogstep

azmTjk5.jpg

So creepy...

So I wrote him this:

Attention Bob,

You're just playing hard to get and he knows it. Don't fight it, let it happen.

"You'll cave and give in! They always do." - Bob

SmithnCo

I've got enough gold ore for three more golden items, but right now I have a golden screen, golden chair, and golden closet to trade. I'm looking for golden benches (need about four), golden man, and golden woman.

Philia

I may have Gayle for you soon. BPB just got Mitzi for me and I'm gonna kick out Gayle for her. And she's yours if you still want her whenever she moves :)

Excellent! My Amelia is moving out on the 17th. I hope to get Gayle on that day. :3

UberTag

So it's the bug catching contest this weekend and my goal is to get silver so I have all three trophies.

Now I learnt from last time the final scores are extremely close between 1st, 2nd and 3rd if you don't win.

However I was thinking, wouldn't it be easier for me to compete with another character. Island bugs are usually a sure winner right even if they are bad specimens so in theory is I make an alt and have my main and them submit an island bug each I should get 1st and 2nd easily right?
Tried that last month. You CANNOT have multiple characters in your village earn prizes in the Bug-Off. I tried to be cute and literally had one of my scores overwritten after submitting a record-setting bug with a different character. As a result, instead of getting silver AND bronze simultaneously based on the bugs I submitted, I wound up getting nothing.

Debs

Yes that does work :) I did that last month, I have 3 characters in my town and they each submitted bugs for the contest so I managed to get all 3 trophies in one day :)

Niraj

Tried that last month. You CANNOT have multiple characters in your village earn prizes in the Bug-Off. I tried to be cute and literally had one of my scores overwritten after submitting a record-setting bug with a different character. As a result, instead of getting silver AND bronze simultaneously based on the bugs I submitted, I wound up getting nothing.

Yes that does work :) I did that last month, I have 3 characters in my town and they each submitted bugs for the contest so I managed to get all 3 trophies in one day :)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Your situation sounds a bit odd UberTag. Maybe it was just glitched or something?

Linius

Reposting my Saharah stuff from yesterday in case anyone has a classroom wall or chessboard floor they want to trade.

basement floor x2
sci-fi floor
music-room floor
desert vista
concrete wall
sandlot
office flooring
mortar wall
bathhouse wall
bath tile

Still need the western desert?

Yep. Just waiting for a good time that you can visit me. What timezone are you anyways? Getting home from work now. Probably can play with 90 minutes or so.

That's odd cause I took 1st and 3rd last month

UberTag

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Your situation sounds a bit odd UberTag. Maybe it was just glitched or something?
Perhaps. Granted, I tried to finesse things instead of just throwing three island bugs out. But one of my saved records did get overwritten when the results were read out. Will be happy to be proven wrong on this one. Would love to get the remaining trophies out of the way this weekend.

Midou

Got a visit from Gulliver but his only hint was basically 'Vikings', but then answers had both Norway and Denmark, so it was kind of silly.

Oxx

How long are individual tracks in Club LOL?

I just left KK playing for an hour. I wanted that badge for listening to 20 songs.

Niraj

Cosmic retribution, Niraj-style.

tumblr_mrhl22JX6R1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrhl22JX6R1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

I told you your constant ragging was becoming unhealthy. She feeds on that kind of dark obsession. Soon enough she'll start speaking in tongues and get ready to consume the entirety of the earth.

Be wary when she stops concealing her true self:

tumblr_moxkgq1Veq1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moxki3THoW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

That's when you know it's time to run.

I told you your constant ragging was becoming unhealthy. She feeds on that kind of dark obsession. Soon enough she'll start speaking in tongues and get ready to consume the entirety of the earth.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I thought you'd enjoy that. If I hadn't found an uchi already, I would have taken her in. Just have to find her a good home instead.

If anyone wants to be as cool as Niraj (coughcough), Muffy will be up for adoption in a day or so.

Animekatt

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I thought you'd enjoy that. If I hadn't found an uchi already, I would have taken her in. Just have to find her a good home instead.

If anyone wants to be as cool as Niraj (coughcough), Muffy will be up for adoption in a day or so.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha.

Linius

Ordered a bunch of stuff for my western project. Time to look in to some more furniture for that room outside the obvious things listed on MoriDB. Decided to go with the ranch table now so I also have room to display things on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom