• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I thought you'd enjoy that. If I hadn't found an uchi already, I would have taken her in. Just have to find her a good home instead.

If anyone wants to be as cool as Niraj (coughcough), Muffy will be up for adoption in a day or so.

If I could have more than 1 Muffy in a town, I would do.

UberTag

Ordered a bunch of stuff for my western project. Time to look in to some more furniture for that room outside the obvious things listed on MoriDB. Decided to go with the ranch table now so I also have room to display things on.
I can bring over the Well, Watering Trough and Western Vista for you when I'm home shortly if you'd like.

Linius

I can bring over the Well, Watering Trough and Western Vista for you when I'm home shortly if you'd like.

Sure, all your stuff arrived too. Same place as last time. 18 items I believe. Post in the thread when you're ready, I'm on Mobile Gaf.

Frogstep

tumblr_moxkgq1Veq1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moxki3THoW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

That's when you know it's time to run.

I'm glad I heeded your warnings when she was my camper.

Ugh how are you guys getting gracie to visit your town? It's getting borderline ridiculous that i haven't seen her once.

In other news, the HHA said my house interior has no rustic vibe, which i find humorous since every room is rustic :p Is there a trick to interior themes? Should i get rid of everything that doesn't fall under the rustic theme for each room?

I'm looking for a green couch, green bed, ranch wall paper, modern wood tv, modern wood table, and modern wood wall paper and flooring. Might help the score a bit more.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ugh how are you guys getting gracie to visit your town? It's getting borderline ridiculous that i haven't seen her once.

In other news, the HHA said my house interior has no rustic vibe, which i find humorous since every room is rustic :p Is there a trick to interior themes? Should i get rid of everything that doesn't fall under the rustic theme for each room?

I'm looking for a green couch, green bed, ranch wall paper, modern wood tv, modern wood table, and modern wood wall paper and flooring. Might help the score a bit more.

Yes, just to make things easier on yourself

Very yes.

Jak140

Hrm, according to Isabelle, I lost my Perfect Town status because there was too much trash lying about. I was leaving stuff out because I had to move furniture out for my HHA theme challenge, but I made sure none of it was there by 6am. Does this mean you can never have more than 10 items laying out during the entire 15 days? Or is 6am not the actual cutoff time?

Sure, all your stuff arrived too. Same place as last time. 18 items I believe. Post in the thread when you're ready, I'm on Mobile Gaf.
I ordered your wagon wheel, but i dont know if i beat when the mail comes today or not. Either way, Ill let you know when it comes in.

Elija2

Okay that's probably it then. I assume the 70k doesn't add up from the start of the game? It starts from when the TIY upgrades comes?

Yeah, the counter starts when you get T.I.Y.

I think it resets once she visits. I haven't been able to get her a second time and I know I haven't spent 70k at TIY since her last visit.

I don't think so. I definitely didn't spend 70k since her last visit.

UberTag

Hrm, according to Isabelle, I lost my Perfect Town status because there was too much trash lying about. I was leaving stuff out because I had to move furniture out for my HHA theme challenge, but I made sure none of it was there by 6am. Does this mean you can never have more than 10 items laying out during the entire 15 days? Or is 6am not the actual cutoff time?
6am cutoff time is all that matters. If you check with Izzy while all your crap is strewn about, she'll tell you that you're no longer perfect but so long as you clean up before 6am and she says you're perfect when you first boot up the town that day, you're golden.

As for getting Gracie to show up, I made a conscious effort to EMPTY TIY of its inventory daily until she showed up for the first time.
Also placed a ton of catalog orders.
TIY opened on the 1st, I started emptying out the store on the 3rd, she has now visited twice on the 9th & today (the 13th).

No, you can't use someone else's Gracie. And no, it isn't 70k per visit.

Having a harder time getting her to show up while time traveling than I did while playing day-by-day. Her visits just don't seem to work the same as the other visitors. She'll show up twice and then disappear for days.

Niraj

Someone on gamefaqs claims they had her show up 2 days after their TIY opened. They may have purchased a bunch of stuff from the catalog service though.

I just got her the other day after...however many days. I forget when that shit opened lol. Not expecting to see her any time soon :p

veras

Still looking to trade art; have legit:
Famous painting, scary painting, dynamic painting *2, jolly painting, natural painting, perfect painting

Looking for legit:
Basic painting, Warm painting, Wild painting, Valiant statue, Gallant statue, Robust statue, Mystic statue, Ancient statue, Motherly statue

I'll trade two paintings for any of the statues

Also, have a sketchbook to trade for a toy camera

Ellix

I purchased a throne from T.I.Y. the same week it opened, yet I've only had one visit from her which was about 4 days ago. Seems I'm in the same boat as most people.

In terms of the HHA theme challenge, would items that have "no theme" (e.g. HHA rewards) also count against you? I have 5 complete Trendy series among 4 rooms and a bunch of other Trendy stuff, but I don't think I've broken 750k yet. I need to stop procrastinating and remove all the non-Trendy items, but I've been leaving things like HHA pennant and gold house model assuming it would help the HHA score.

Jak140

6am cutoff time is all that matters. If you check with Izzy while all your crap is strewn about, she'll tell you that you're no longer perfect but so long as you clean up before 6am and she says you're perfect when you first boot up the town that day, you're golden.

Oh man, thank you. I did talk to her while I had some stuff laying out, so that must be why. I'm glad that I won't have to start over. Thanks again!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Still looking to trade art; have legit:
Common painting, famous painting, scary painting, dynamic painting *2, jolly painting, nice painting, natural painting

Looking for legit:
Basic painting, Warm painting, Wild painting, Beautiful statue, Valiant statue, Gallant statue, Robust statue, Mystic statue, Ancient statue, Motherly statue

I'll trade two paintings for any of the statues

Also, have a sketchbook to trade for a toy camera
I have a beautiful statue for your common and nice.
Come over if you want.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Worked on clearing out more Gyroids today and I think I've come up with a layout that will nicely fit all 39 Gyroids (so one of each) and a music player in one room (cos you need some music for your exhibitions).

wN8xaEK.jpg

Obviously, blue is the entrance and black in the Gyroids. Maybe I'll stick tiki torches in the spare corners.

Kenai

Funny you all just happened to be talking about Gracie, since she just visited my town today and holy crap I don't think I've ever seen a bigger b**ch in a videogame in years. She must have needed an entire train just for her ego on the ride over.

But oh well, she's got fat lewts so i will deal (although i sure didn't see them, she gave me some ugly shirt).

ramyeon

First Gracie visit today! Luckily the theme was iconic so I just ran home and switched into the Link costume. She gave me a Gracie Bed for my "effort".

Also had to hold my breath when I saw a camper set up as I have no free spaces until tomorrow... Luckily it was no one interesting.

Kenai

First Gracie visit today! Luckily the theme was iconic so I just ran home and switched into the Link costume. She gave me a Gracie Bed for my "effort".

Yea I got pretty lucky with my theme too. She wanted Rock n Roll and I just happen to have a Pirate themed attic complete with a decked out mannequin. Easy pass.

Niraj

Third Muffy pic :(

I'd rather just get some kind of (spotlight) item I don't have at this point :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom