• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I got a Muffy this evening too. :/ And Charlise in the campsite.

Will you be able to take Mitzi tomorrow if she asks? I've already denied one request.
Yes, definitely!

And CRAP! Bob left while TTing a villager in (from plot to fully moved in). I really need to be much more careful :-//

Yes, definitely!

And CRAP! Bob left while TTing a villager in (from plot to fully moved in). I really need to be much more careful :-//

Okay, I'll nudge her out tomorrow and PM you when you're online. Just don't TT her out by accident.

Er, Bob's totally gone or packed?

Elija2

Is Semaj from Gallia active in this thread? I got your house in my Happy Home Showcase using the StreetPass relay trick. Your house is a mess. Don't know how you managed to get 147,000 points in the harmonious theme challenge.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man Lionel really likes having other people over :/ this is the third or fourth time he's asked me to bring another villager to his house

Linius

Kabuki surpise visited me. First time that happened. And moments before I was at his home and he had Julian over. Also the first time I saw that.

On another note, thanks for making my westen room becoming reality.

Also, at 172 visitors. Silver badge is close.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Since I stopped talking to them when the villagers run up to me, they've stopped running up to me. I'm starting to wonder who's really being ignored.

Linius are you busy? I can drop that wheel off if you still want it.

So my first fortune from the phone was not really a good fortune. A storm is brewing in your love life and the only way to avoid it is by wearing glasses :p So does that mean good luck if i wear the glasses or just normal luck, but avoiding bad luck? I assume the latter.

Linius

Linius are you busy? I can drop that wheel off if you still want it.

So my first fortune from the phone was not really a good fortune. A storm is brewing in your love life and the only way to avoid it is by wearing glasses :p So does that mean good luck if i wear the glasses or just normal luck, but avoiding bad luck?

Niraj had a wheel with him when he was here 20 minutes a go. But thanks anyways! I'll update the list tomorrow. Think I'm all set for the obvious western pieces.

Niraj had a wheel with him when he was here 20 minutes a go. But thanks anyways! I'll update the list tomorrow. Think I'm all set for the obvious western pieces.
Okay no problem.

Still looking to catalog a bunch of stuff if anyone has any of the following pieces:

Green: Bed, Bench, Clock, Lantern, Counter
Modern Wood: TV, Table, Wall Paper, Flooring
Ranch: Wall Paper, Armchair, Book Case

I got a Diver Dan from the Island store if anyone is interested.

Koomaster

Now that I'm done with the HHA challenges I can decorate my house how I want to. So today I spent all day at Re-Tail getting furniture customized for my back room. And I do mean all day, I started at 6am this morning to customize 21 pieces of furniture. Here's how it turned out...

tumblr_mrhso6TtW11swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrhsp8bRKJ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrhsqnunmq1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrhsruplfo1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrhssyo6RE1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Details...
I mixed alpine and classic furniture since they both have wood finishes that match each other when customized. The only pieces I didn't use were the classic bed and classic couch. I also added an extra alpine sofa and classic chair. All the alpine furniture is customized with fern shirts for the cloth parts. I used the classic floor and alpine wall; again joining the two series together. My basic idea was to have a rich dark wood finish with green as a secondary color and blue and white as my accent colors.

Elija2

y7fCzu2.jpg

I LOVE IT!

Now that I'm done with the HHA challenges I can decorate my house how I want to. So today I spent all day at Re-Tail getting furniture customized for my back room. And I do mean all day, I started at 6am this morning to customize 21 pieces of furniture. Here's how it turned out...

Damn, that actually looks really nice.

UberTag

Finally scored my first villager pic today after collecting signatures in Westeros for Carmen's 'Say NO to Noogies' petition.
3AQmK.gif

HNI_0068_zps86a6553a.jpg
HNI_0069_zps192d4cb3.jpg
HNI_0070_zpsbc26d8e8.jpg

veras

So today I convinced Ankha to move into my town (from the campsite). Since I plan on keeping her a long time (or forever), what do I need to do to ensure her house is in a good place? Create an alt each morning, check town for her plot, delete alt and repeat until it's where I want it, then save? And when do I need to do it (i.e. tomorrow, two days from now, three days from now)?

SmithnCo

So today I convinced Ankha to move into my town (from the campsite). Since I plan on keeping her a long time (or forever), what do I need to do to ensure her house is in a good place? Create an alt each morning, check town for her plot, delete alt and repeat until it's where I want it, then save? And when do I need to do it (i.e. tomorrow, two days from now, three days from now)?

Two days from now she'll place her plot. The day after you convince them, there is no plot, so you have a day until you have to start the new profile trick. Just make a new character and if her house isn't where you want it, close the game without saving. Rinse and repeat.

veras

Two days from now she'll place her plot. The day after you convince them, there is no plot, so you have a day until you have to start the new profile trick. Just make a new character and if her house isn't where you want it, close the game without saving. Rinse and repeat.

Great, thanks

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Hey if you're around, did you want to grab that wallpaper?

Elija2

I've noticed that grass is starting to grow around the dirt plot where Pate's how used to be, even though there are no flowers there. She moved out around a month ago so it's definitely not the speediest grass recovery, but it's something.

Koomaster

tissue box without a portrait? you're doing it wrong!
Bu-bu-bu-but the tissue box has all my colors, white green and blue. ;_____;

I had one of Lopez' portraits on the table but his orange shade clashed with my intended style so I swapped it out. Style before fads I say! Rawr! :p

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
So I guess you actually have to talk to the villagers in this game huh? I haven't been able to get any public works suggestions from them. They rarely ever give me work to do. Guess that's what I get for never talking to them.

UberTag

I just cracked the exclusive Katrina hat code.

Get your fortune told on a bad item luck day WITHOUT wearing your lucky item of the day and she will offer to sell you a hat for 10,000 bells. Bagged me a Celebration Hat.

It may even be a really specific combo of events because my lucky item of the day IS a hat. So maybe it's not even a bad item luck day so much as showing up on a day where your lucky item is a hat and getting your fortune read when you're not wearing one.

It's one of those two scenarios. I had my fortune read while wearing a Green Knit Hat and she didn't offer me squat. One reset later and I scored my exclusive hat.

Incidentally, if you reset enough times Don starts showing up instead of Resetti.

Elija2

I just cracked the exclusive Katrina hat code.

Get your fortune told on a bad item luck day WITHOUT wearing your lucky item of the day and she will offer to sell you a hat for 10,000 bells. Bagged me a Celebration Hat.

It may even be a really specific combo of events because my lucky item of the day IS a hat. So maybe it's not even a bad item luck day so much as showing up on a day where your lucky item is a hat and getting your fortune read when you're not wearing one.

It's one of those two scenarios. I had my fortune read while wearing a Green Knit Hat and she didn't offer me squat. One reset later and I scored my exclusive hat.

Incidentally, if you reset enough times Don starts showing up instead of Resetti.

Whoa, never even heard of the Celebration Hat or any other items obtained from Katrina. I guess the lovely phone doesn't defeat Katrina's purpose completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom