• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

No Gracie or Redd, but we got the fucking K virus again (both of us!). :\

No white carnations yet. Kept getting hybrids on the rest just fine. Black Cosmos is strangely a hard type to breed compared to the rest of the cosmos in general. I mean I get purple pansies before a black cosmos would even appear. This is just odd.

Oh yeah, I got my gold shoppers badge recently after buying the Royal Crown at my shop lol. So I won't be buying anymore crowns. :3

I'm trying to remember something else, but thanks to MicH, Rosie have moved into my town. :) Still harvesting perfect peaches and perfect cherries (my husband's game) to earn some serious mad bells.

Other than that, I've definitely slowed down in my playing... it doesn't help that I got the rental to pull me away.

I finished The Last of Us yesterday and I'm more than just blown away at the storyline. Its... gonna stay with me for years. I absolutely love it just for that. I hope to buy this game on cheap and play it again on harder difficulties and get everything.

Then I'll be playing a few other games now. I have a backloggery account with 100 or so games on there sitting unfinished. So I'm going to remedy that. :)

Linius

The States get that Afternoon Tea Set earlier than Europe. To think of the fact that we first thought it would be EU exclusive :p

Can't wait for that thing to drop, high tea go go

Also have Gracie, checking my challenge when I get home later. Hopefull I have it all myself.

Koren

Is anyone interested in Katie?

Huh? I was letting people coming over to catalog my songs :p
And I'd like to thank you again for this...

Bad luck on the blue rose front, my Red+ just produced more reds. This time I'm moving the offspring away from the patch just incase.
Same here, I still haven't gotten any blue roses from red+, or black cosmos from orange ones :( And It's awfully difficult to multiply blue pansies.

Also, what if you pass with your alt characters and your main? Do all of them count towards the 4x goal?
You can't validate more than a single check per day.

Rasher the cranky, ugly, wonderful pig is in boxes. He got me my wooden bridge among other things, and he's a nice dude. He has been a good cog in the wheel of my town, but I can't get over the scars, and I don't love pigs.

If anyone wants to take him, let me know. I'll understand if there's no interest, but he won't. :]

This is how hybrids grow when you time travel and don't bother arranging them into beds.

tumblr_mrith1V8nk1qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mrith1V8nk1qa25kqo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mrith1V8nk1qa25kqo3_250.jpg
tumblr_mrith1V8nk1qa25kqo4_250.jpg

Linius

Historical look it is guys. I'll check if I have anything for that. Matching outfit doesn't matter right? As long as it matches the theme I'm solid I believe.

SeZMehK

I finally found a perfect cherry last night on my tree. This is the first one since the starting the game and eating the perfect cherry I had then. NOW I can have my perfect cherry orchid going lol.

Historical look it is guys. I'll check if I have anything for that. Matching outfit doesn't matter right? As long as it matches the theme I'm solid I believe.

Right. As long as the stuff is on theme and you're not barefoot, you're okay. And you have more than one chance if you fail for some reason.

Tash

I got two historical pieces on my alt if you need (tiny shades and armor shoes).
Passed it with only these two and got a shirt. More pieces will net you furniture iirc.

And yes, it doesn't need to be a set.

Also, the good thing with themes that don't have many pieces available is that they don't clash with others. Historical is one of those who don't have an automatic fail if you wear a piece from a specific other theme.

Koren

My outfit was an awful patchwork. I still got a furniture. I'd say you're safe, even if the result is awful.

Fashion check, really?

Linius

Thanks for the help. Ordered the following: Roman Helmet, Tiny Shades, Gold-Armor Suit, Scale-Armor Pants and some Ninja Sandals. Yes, this will look pretty awful I guess :D

Guess I'll keep those five items around after the check so the next person with historical can use them.

Wolfe

Thanks for the help. Ordered the following: Roman Helmet, Tiny Shades, Gold-Armor Suit, Scale-Armor Pants and some Ninja Sandals. Yes, this will look pretty awful I guess :D

Guess I'll keep those five items around after the check so the next person with historical can use them.

Well cept you wont be able to wear the shades with the helmet.

Edit: yo Koren, you posted right after me, still need to get rid of Katie?

Linius

Well cept you wont be able to wear the shades with the helmet.

Aw man, will have to check for other headgear. I want to wear those shades :p

Ordered a Cow Bone as hat to go with the tiny shades now.

Also, if anyone has the western pants, I'd like to cat those. Too bad Cowboy boots are a Gracie item. Want a cowboy mannequin for my western room.

Wolfe

Yeah it's a bit disappointing having open face helmets but being unable to wear accessories with them, I understand most wouldn't fit though.

Tash

No shit, gold armor suit and scale armor pants are in my Able's today :lol

Lucky bastard :p

I realized I have a lot of historical pieces in my catalogue. Mostly because I actually liked them and at the start and until recently I only bought clothing, shoes and accessories I actually liked..

Linius

Lucky bastard :p

I realized I have a lot of historical pieces in my catalogue. Mostly because I actually liked them and at the start and until recently I only bought clothing, shoes and accessories I actually liked..

Well I ordered them already, then walked in to Able's to check if they had new stuff. So yeah :p

And I usually buy everything, so my catalogue is doing well on clothing.

Zero_IYAD

Wait
Gracie's rewards for passing her evaluation differ?
Is there a scoring system or anything?
I only got a tiger tank today, others got pieces of furniture!

Tash

Wait
Gracie's rewards for passing her evaluation differ?
Is there a scoring system or anything?
I only got a tiger tank today, others got pieces of furniture!

If you pass with 2/3 you get clothing and if you pass with more you get furnitures iirc.

If you pass with 2/3 you get clothing and if you pass with more you get furnitures iirc.

You can get furniture with 3 items as well. It seems random.

But all of these things are available in her shop so you're not missing out with the rewards. There aren't any exclusive fashion check items.

Zero_IYAD

Another question!
To get Katrina's shop on my main street, some guys on gamefaqs are saying I should get my fortune read 20 times in MY OWN TOWN to get the shop!! Otherwise nothing counts outside my town!!

Those who got her shop, please help with an answer T~T

Linius

Another question!
To get Katrina's shop on my main street, some guys on gamefaqs are saying I should get my fortune read 20 times in MY OWN TOWN to get the shop!! Otherwise nothing counts outside my town!!

Those who got her shop, please help with an answer T~T

That's not true, every Katrina reading you do counts towards your own Katrina PWP suggestion.

Also, can I come by to pick up the flip-flops right now?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anybody wanna play a rousing game of "will Katie drop her ticket AGAIN?"

Also, what purpose does Pete serve? He just seems to show up and wander around and complain. Is that all he does?

MicH

Who just moved into my second town?

Diva

Seriously. This town is CURSED. Elise, Canberra, Charlise and Diva. Ughhhhhhh

My Nook store is closed today for renovations and Pancetti is moving out on the 17th! This would all be much more exciting if I didn't have Mario & Luigi taking up all of my 3DS time.

Linius

So, I have exact 200 perfect pears in my storage currently. If someone has the re-tail bonus on them let me know :)

EDIT

Zero, I was about to enter your town and then the monkey told me you just closed the gates?

UberTag

Congrats on finally getting Gracie to visit!

I really need to get to the bottom of my furniture pile, stat. I'm going through Katie withdrawal and would really like to get visitors in for cataloging.

(There isn't enough time in the day.) :(

Tash

I hate that streetpassing is netting villagers. I want to be able to pick from my campsite!

Also, wth Nooklings..after buying wrapping paper for countless times I would think I know how to use it by now! So annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom