• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
The illustrious Madame Muffy is all packed up and ready to go if someone wants to run over and adopt her.

Everyone should. She's my favorite. I wish I could have 2.

P.S. Can I buy a perfect apple from someone? I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I literally can't get them to happen naturally for me.

Wolfe

P.S. Can I buy a perfect apple from someone? I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I literally can't get them to happen naturally for me.

I went through the same thing, never came across one on my own and finally just had someone give me a perfect cherry so I could plant it.

MicH

I'm restarting my time travel town since Chief just left all of a sudden. Fuck this.

Opening up for you guys to come grab my hybrids later today

Linius

I'm restarting my time travel town since Chief just left all of a sudden. Fuck this.

Oh man, if I could only get two blue roses to breed some more that would be awesome. Who ever invented the way to breed these flowers is such a dick.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

If possible may I have two blue roses? My plan for my town requires a lot of them and I'm getting nowhere with the red+ patch. :/

MicH

Opening gates to my second town now. Same FC as my main game. Feel free to take EVERYTHING as I'm starting it over

MicH

:/ At least you'll be able to take Stitches back. Unless he happens to be a starter.
Yeah. This time I'm gonna reset until I get at least one of the villagers I want as a starter.

Gates are open!!

Got

Blue roses
Blue pansies
Blue violets
Purple roses
Purple pansies
Purple tulips
Pink cosmos
Pink roses
Pink tulips
Orange roses
Orange tulips
Orange cosmos
Black cosmos
Black tulips
Black roses

Grab whatever you want!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just got a second Flurry's pic for giving her the time capsule I dug up the other day (she's been sick so I couldn't give it to her). Funny that that gets me a pic, but nursing her back to health gets me a corn plant.

UberTag

What do you want, I'm there right now so I can save something for you :)
Would be delighted for just 2 each of what I don't have: Blue roses, purple pansies, purple tulips, orange roses, black cosmos, black roses (only need 1 of these).

Just going by memory there.

Linius

Would be delighted for just 2 each of what I don't have: Blue roses, purple pansies, purple tulips, orange roses, black cosmos, black roses (only need 1 of these).

Just going by memory there.

I don't have the locker space to get all of these I'm afraid. But orange roses are very easy to get yourself. So I'll take care of the blue roses, purple pansies and purple tulips at least. These are the pain in the ass ones.

Linius

Thanks again Mich. Uber, got everything except the black cosmos and orange roses. I'll plant them in small field near my station for you to pick them up later.

Also, left some random junk to make space in my locker. So there are some items like the Arc de Triomphe at Mich's town. If he doesn't take them just grab them.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Katrina is here and gates are open. Haven't shopped yet so please leave that stuff alone :(

Yeah. This time I'm gonna reset until I get at least one of the villagers I want as a starter.

Gates are open!!

Got

Blue roses
Blue pansies
Blue violets
Purple roses
Purple pansies
Purple tulips
Black cosmos
Black tulips
Black roses

Grab whatever you want!

Damn, I would also like 2 of each, so I can breed. :(

Will you do it another time too? Still in office. :(

Deleting the town after this. I may or may not continue breeding in my new town

Ok, well, I think I'm not gonna get home before your town gets deleted, so np then.
Maybe with some luck, I have some myself over time...

Thanks for offering to us Gaffers though. :)

Sold Rasher for 3 million on GameFaqs. Thank You MicH for cluing me in to how profitable villager trading can be. Thought he wouldn't even go for free!!

Mekere

Speaking of flowers, if someone has one pink carnation that I could use for crossbreeding, I would gladly borrow it!

If some people need them, I can give some pair of orange cosmos, pink cosmos, purple roses, blue pansies, orange lillies.

Mekere

You're the best, as usual. My red carnations are breeding slowly but surely. Hopefully we'll manage to get a white one!

Philia

You're the best, as usual. My red carnations are breeding slowly but surely. Hopefully we'll manage to get a white one!

<333333 Wheelhoss1 needs a black cosmos as well. I'll be opening my gates after I'm done at MicH's. Getting all of his pink roses of course lol. And then digging... up gyroids. :3

<333333 Wheelhoss1 needs a black cosmos as well. I'll be opening my gates after I'm done at MicH's. Getting all of his pink roses of course lol. And then digging... up gyroids. :3

You want to come over to The Other Place this afternoon to pick your gyroids and look for whatever's buried? You can marvel at my messy flowers and catalog a Mama polar bear.

Today is a good day. Got my golden watering can and my tree grew (finally)!

No luck with blue roses, though, which is getting me sort of demotivated.

EDIT: Is it impossible to center benches with the fountain!?

Levi

Banned
I am in need of any carnations. In my ignorance, I mailed them to my villagers as gifts. Had no idea they were not replaceable.

MicH

Update on flowers:

Have left:

Purple roses
Orange roses
Blue pansies
Orange tulips
Purple tulips (few)
Purple pansies (very few)
Blue roses (very few)
Orange cosmos (few)
Blue violets (few)
Pink tulips (few)

Marvie_3

Banned
Update on flowers:

Have left:

Purple roses
Orange roses
Blue pansies
Orange tulips
Purple tulips (few)
Purple pansies (very few)
Blue roses (very few)
Orange cosmos (few)
Blue violets (few)
Pink tulips (few)
I wouldnt mind a few of those purple tulips/pansies but I can never get in.

Edit: I get in just as I post that. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom