• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the one that blew my mind, you can register a new 3DS friend from the same BF menu by clicking on the person that's also in town when you visit another person's town you can be their friend as long as you have space on the 3DS list.

Blew my mind when Niraj did that lol XD

Oxx

11 streetpass houses today. More Animal Crossing hits than actual Streetpass Miis.

My HHA area is completely full now.

Animekatt

Thankfully, you can get Nintendo Zone stuff from the parking lot. I parked as close to McDonald's as I could and was able to connect to NZ and then downloaded a pumpkin pie from Pelly. It took a couple tries because the signal was weak but at least it works.

That's what I did last night, and will do later today. I had a pretty good signal though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK. I'm opening my gates. All three of you are added to my Friend List.

Busy packing for a holiday so I'll likely be a bit quiet in game.

OK. I'm opening my gates. All three of you are added to my Friend List.

Busy packing for a holiday so I'll likely be a bit quiet in game.

Well, just in case, Rory is moving in my town. If I come to yours, he'll not jump to your town, right? Because if he is, and you don't want him, maybe its better to come to my town?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well, just in case, Rory is moving in my town. If I come to yours, he'll not jump to your town, right? Because if he is, and you don't want him, maybe its better to come to my town?
I have 10 people in my town so I should be safe. Even so I don't mind which villagers I get.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Don't forget the one that blew my mind, you can register a new 3DS friend from the same BF menu by clicking on the person that's also in town when you visit another person's town you can be their friend as long as you have space on the 3DS list.

Lol not quite turning water to wine, but you did seem impressed regardless :p

Koren

I believe that's more correct.
Yes it is (unfortunately)... Sorry for the typo and thanks for the correction.

My HHA area is completely full now.
O_O

Nice...

Didn't know. That's really nice, and indeed a nice touch. I guess both have to do this for the FC to register?

SmithnCo

If anyone has any parts of the sweets house in their Nook's Homes, I'd like to pop over and grab 'em.

Also, I have a golden screen and two golden closets that I'm trading for golden benches. I'll also trade like 3 or 4 mermaid pieces for a golden bench.

Lol it's just that I would have never thought this would work on a 3DS, I mean it's online is competent but to be able to do it in game O_O whoa lol
Yes it is (unfortunately)... Sorry for the typo and thanks for the correction.

O_O

Nice...

Didn't know. That's really nice, and indeed a nice touch. I guess both have to do this for the FC to register?
Very likely

Linius

Just gave my Black Katana to Claudia because I needed something the same size as her retro stereo. Got a Karaoke Set in return. It's been more than a month now since my first and so far only villager pic from Simon :(

You continue to dazzle us on a regular basis.

Just gave my Black Katana to Claudia because I needed something the same size as her retro stereo. Got a Karaoke Set in return. It's been more than a month now since my first and so far only villager pic from Simon :(

Clearly she's just milking you for good stuff.

Linius

Yeah, definitely :p

Pretty cool, the police officer can tell me when to expect a camper. Handy if you plan on cycling camper villagers.

Niraj

Eh. There are people that have played longer than you and have gotten zilch. Count your blessings yo.

You continue to dazzle us on a regular basis.

Speaking of dazzling, I still haven't even seen your town yet. I want to be spellbound someday by something besides your sharp wit ;)

Wolfe

Turns out I had some pants in my lockers that fit in the "basic bottoms" category Niraj, I just hate having no idea what category all these clothing items belong in outside of the first time I bought it or looking it up online :p

Niraj

Turns out I had some pants in my lockers that fit in the "basic bottoms" category Niraj, I just hate having no idea what category all these clothing items belong in outside of the first time I bought it or looking it up online :p

Awesome. Yeah I hear you. The only ones I know offhand are the HHA clothes and whatever I'm wearing :p

I played over 300 hours and have done tons of quests including rare fishes and bugs. I want some pics by now :(

I didn't get any til I was probably 50 hours from 500. Patience :p

Well, i also still have 3 pics. :( hoping to get one from Gruff, Shep and Agent S. Oh, and Ankha. Gwen and Deena not so much...

Oh, and i have a spare proper painting.

Don't know what painting I need anymore, have to check...

Frogstep

ttzHLuK.jpg

At last! :D

Wolfe

I didn't get any til I was probably 50 hours from 500. Patience :p

Yeah I have gotten 6 so far plus Katie and Resetti's but I'm at nearly 500 hours now myself I think, and I can still remember it feeling like a long ass time before I finally got more than just one so you're not alone Linius.

Apparently there's an efficiency issue with my flowers. But Philia's on it.

Speaking of dazzling, I still haven't even seen your town yet. I want to be spellbound someday by something besides your sharp wit ;)

Nothing dazzling, I'm afraid. Imagine row upon row of glorious stumps as far as the eye can see.

And you can't come if you're going to make fun of Pate's eyebrows.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hey WheelHoss1, the fossil you're after is still there if you want it. I did add the FC that was in your profile and my gate is still open.

Niraj

Nothing dazzling, I'm afraid. Imagine row upon row of glorious stumps as far as the eye can see.

And you can't come if you're going to make fun of Pate's eyebrows.

Guess it ain't gonna happen then :( what can I say? I gotta me

If I had mustache eyebrows, I'd want somebody to tell me, to be fair.

Koren

Yeah I have gotten 6 so far plus Katie and Resetti's but I'm at nearly 500 hours now myself I think, and I can still remember it feeling like a long ass time before I finally got more than just one so you're not alone Linius.
I'm past 450h, and I still only have Nibble's (and Katie's). And I think I received Intermediate helper badge in the middle of July... It's a bit frustrating, and I hope I'll get many soon.

Linius, I'm in the same boat...

(yesterday, Flo asked for a scorpion... of all the bugs... I couldn't find my lucky item, so I wasn't able to SEE one in the whole evening)

Elija2

I would just like to say thank you to Galactic Fork for displaying the Tom Nook sweater (among other designs) in my Able Sisters shop. I caught both Barold and Hans wearing it today. It really suits them.

Got my sixth current villager pic today - Diva's. Not sure how I feel about displaying her mug in my house, but hey.

That leaves me with Apple (who I can excuse cause she's still kinda new,) Blaire and Skye (both of whom have no excuse at all since they've been with me from day 1.) Alli's on her way out in 3 days and I don't expect her to even give me a pic when she leaves. Which is fine.

Slowly getting there...

Wolfe

I would just like to say thank you to Galactic Fork for displaying the Tom Nook sweater (among other designs) in my Able Sisters shop. I caught both Barold and Hans wearing it today. It really suits them.

Dude GF, come drop that in my town! I still only have the default stuff up for sale there and half my dudes starting wearing another one of those crummy designs again. Bleh.

Started my new time travel town. It has Bob, Flurry, Naomi, Carmen and Naomi so far!

Congrats on Bob & Flurry! Marvie_3 is desperately looking for Carmen if you don't have plans for her.

So can you safely take on Stitches or Mitzi. I've been turning them down.

Wait what? Two Naomis?

Thanks again for the flower help, Ms. Philia! And the apples. :) Hopefully no one drops a house on them.

MicH

Wait what? Two Naomis?
Whoops, one of them is Antonio :p

Congrats on Bob & Flurry! Marvie_3 is desperately looking for Carmen if you don't have plans for her.

So can you safely take on Stitches or Mitzi. I've been turning them down.
Yep, Marvie is getting Carmen. I have no plans for Flurry though.

Currently resetting for the three first move-ins. Since I have no Cranky, I'm trying to get Static!

Wolfe

Finally a decent turnip price, except I didn't buy any this week :p

If anyone still wants to unload their stash my re-tail is buying for 510, gonna go post it up in the turnip thread as well.

Philia

Thanks again for the flower help, Ms. Philia! And the apples. :) Hopefully no one drops a house on them.

No problem, just never EVER put yellows as breeding pairs together. They're the most useless color thus far.

Hope you get some more blacks from cosmos and roses. With that said, I have plenty of blacks at my place if anyone ever needs a breeding pair. :)

My main goal is have the whole town covered in white/pink flowers. It blends in nicely with my paths and with green bushes as borders...

It'll take a while for sure.

Meanwhile, I'll have small pockets of purple/black gardens. I have absolutely no interest in blues or oranges. My oranges and blues are at my husband's town now.

Elija2

Got the shoji screen from Saharah today.

Dude GF, come drop that in my town! I still only have the default stuff up for sale there and half my dudes starting wearing another one of those crummy designs again. Bleh.

Yeah, now hopefully I won't catch my villagers praising the designs of "Someone from Anytown" anymore.

Niraj

GF left some awesome ones in my town too :)

Started my new time travel town. It has Bob, Flurry, Naomi, Carmen and Naomi so far!

And speaking of GF, think she was interested in Flurry :3

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I was wondering... When you have several players in your town, which one(s) are sent by streetpasses? Mayor? Random? Last played? All of them?
When you talk to Digby, you have a choice to set which home is sent over streetpass IIRC.

SmithnCo

I hate when you're watering hybrids and a villager comes up and plants a crappy regular flower in the middle of the hybrids. YOU AREN'T HELPING.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was wondering... When you have several players in your town, which one(s) are sent by streetpasses? Mayor? Random? Last played? All of them?
Talk to blokeo outside the HH Showcase to inquire which house is being shared. Obviously you can choose which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom