• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Was out so I decided to try three different Nintendo Zone locations to no avail :(

How long do we have for that damn pie?

Elija2

Barold is moving out of my town on the 19th. He's a lazy type villager. Anyone here want him?

3abRBld.jpg

Finally, I can get some new blood in my town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Linius

iccm3EbP0yAOH.JPG
ib08I6EHRNb8yn.JPG

Surprise visit from my mate Kabuki.

ijweczTOTXzkO.JPG
ighX4yNArwVTH.JPG

This is what real fashion looks like guys.

ib02ECqPXMIj90.JPG
iujNt43xwinu9.JPG

ibvkcPe4HEm7u6.JPG

Yes I'm super psyched Apple!

i0A5fb8SGCVap.JPG

Mich's impressive field of blue roses. Finally I can breed these suckers myself, thanks again!

Zero.

Hmm, she was a lot nicer to me when I passed with five pieces of clothing :p

I'll post a screen of the horrible outfit.

Do you have a lot of trees in your town? Because if so, you should really cut some. Since I cut a lot of trees, I see at least one everyday...

Koren

You can catch them when the town is open?!

Lost the count of caught Scorpions. :(
For me, it's easy... 1

In 450h (and probably at least two dozen just for scorpion hunting):
- scorpions seen: 4
- suicides: 3
- catch: the last one (it was in the middle of a path, no tree, no water, no building, he couldn't commit suicide in time ^_^)

Do you have a lot of trees in your town? Because if so, you should really cut some. Since I cut a lot of trees, I see at least one everyday...
That's definitively the reason, but I won't change my town because of those nasty bugs...

I was happy to find a large petaltail, they're said difficult to find when you've a lot of trees, too. And the time window is awfully short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom