• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can catch them when the town is open?!

For me, it's easy... 1

In 450h (and probably at least two dozen just for scorpion hunting):
- scorpions seen: 4
- suicides: 3
- catch: the last one (it was in the middle of a path, no tree, no water, no building, he couldn't commit suicide in time ^_^)

That's definitively the reason, but I won't change my town because of those nasty bugs...

I was happy to find a large petaltail, they're said difficult to find when you've a lot of trees, too. And the time window is awfully short.

Nah, I got one before I went to BGBW's town. You can't catch them over wifi. Which is a shame, because if that was possible, I would let everyone in my town to catch a scorpion. :)

Yeah, that pedaltail one was lucky, I had a lot of trees, but it appeared between those trees, so it's possible, but it's just a game of luck. I have a spare one in my locker, just in case a villager wants it.

Nah, he's just showing off ;)

You caught me. :)

Oh, and I got lightclock something as PWP today. I hope not much more till the Police Station. They really gonna wait till the last PWP to give it to me, right? :(

Oh, on another note, less than one hour and we'll get that red cap, right?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Alright.. I can't hold any more fossils. D; Trying to clear out whatever I can. If you have any of the fossils I need or Nintendo items or anything to trade, I'd appreciate it, but I'm just trying to get rid of stuff. So if you need something, let me know, or else I'm selling it after today.

Have:
Amber (x3)
Ankylo Skull (x2)
Ankylo Torso
Apato Skull
Apato Torso (x2)
Archeopteryx (x3)
Coprolite (x4)
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Dinosaur Egg
Diplo Skull
Fern Fossil
Ichthyo Skull (x4)
Ichthyo Torso (x4)
Iguanodon Skull (x2)
Mammoth Torso (x2)
Megacero Torso (x2)
Megacero Tail
Pachy Tail
Pachy Torso (x2)
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Ptera Left Wing
Raptor Skull (x4)
Sabretooth Skull
Spino Tail
Spino Torso
Stego Torso
Styraco Skull
Shark Tooth (x2)
T.Rex Torso (x2)
Tricera Tail
Trilobite

[N]Want:[/B]
Ammonite
Apato Tail
Archelon Torso
Diplo Skull
Plesio Neck
Ptera Skull
Spino Skull
Stego Tail
Styraco Torso
Tricera Skull

Let me know if anyone wants to trade. FC is 2492-5233-0873.

Philia

Barold is moving out of my town on the 19th. He's a lazy type villager. Anyone here want him?

3abRBld.jpg

Finally, I can get some new blood in my town.

Eudaemonic wants this guy BADLY. I just pmed her to let her know and hopefully she has a slot open for him by then. If not, I also told her to ask BPB or MicH to hold him for her.

Mmm this is the kind of thing that sustains me. Gonna print out a copy of this exchange and frame it, maybe put it on my nightstand. Feels good.

You're so smug, I can practically hear you saying "shoom."

Eudaemonic wants this guy BADLY. I just pmed her to let her know and hopefully she has a slot open for him by then. If not, I also told her to ask BPB or MicH to hold him for her.

Sorry, guys. I have a full town of other people's villagers. Had to miss out on my most wanted in the campsite because I have so many reserved at the moment. Hopefully, I'll be able to start taking reservations in a week or so.

MicH

Two hours later I'm still resetting for Static. Meanwhile ive gotten Croque three times and many other twice. Ughhhhhh

Alright.. I can't hold any more fossils. D; Trying to clear out whatever I can. If you have any of the fossils I need or Nintendo items or anything to trade, I'd appreciate it, but I'm just trying to get rid of stuff. So if you need something, let me know, or else I'm selling it after today.

Archelon Torso
Spino Skull

Let me know if anyone wants to trade. FC is 2492-5233-0873.

Got these, got all the fossils and Nintendo items, though... They are yours for no charge.

That chap on the right looks rather dapper!

Yes, he does. :)

veras

Any west coasters able to open their gates so I can catch one of the common dragonflies? I told one of my villagers I'd catch them a dragonfly, but it's too late here (east coast) for the common ones to be out and I doubt I'm going to run into a petaltail

SmithnCo

So does anyone want Samson? Kinda doubt it because he's kinda boring. I was going to spam him for jock requests but I've had the idea that I want Francine and Chrissy to move in, so he can go.

Garland7G

So for the past week or so I've been doing an experiment to see which works better/ faster for getting a villager to move out. The 2 ducks I wanted out were Bill and Derwin.
During this time, I've done all requests/talked etc. to Derwin and completely ignored Bill. Today one wanted to move, I'm sure you all know which one...

tumblr_mrjih4kToI1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Linius

So for the past week or so I've been doing an experiment to see which works better/ faster for getting a villager to move out. The 2 ducks I wanted out were Bill and Derwin.
During this time, I've done all requests/talked etc. to Derwin and completely ignored Bill. Today one wanted to move, I'm sure you all know which one...

tumblr_mrjih4kToI1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Vic will be my new best friend.

STATIC!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS FINSLLY

Gratz dude, at last :lol

Animekatt

That chap on the right looks rather dapper!

Thanks. My town or yours? Will have to be quick cos I'll probably need to go to bed soon. Got to catch a plane early in the morning.

You can come over rq. Sorry for the delayed response, had to update my laptop. XD

Edit: Aww, I think I missed you. If so, I'll hold it for you 'til you get back from your trip. :)

SmithnCo

Yeah, the villagers moving out is so random, haha.

Barold is moving out of my town on the 19th. He's a lazy type villager. Anyone here want him?

3abRBld.jpg

Finally, I can get some new blood in my town.

OMG! I WANT HIM SO BAD DID SOMEONE SAY THEY YET OMG TUCKER IS LEAVING ON THE 18TH

I WANT TO MAKW THIS MAGIC HAPPEN SOOOO BAD!!$@#@!%@%$#!1256454357617tt8q67t36712834518673tg

Philia

OMG! I WANT HIM SO BAD DID SOMEONE SAY THEY YET OMG TUCKER IS LEAVING ON THE 18TH

I WANT TO MAKW THIS MAGIC HAPPEN SOOOO BAD!!$@#@!%@%$#!1256454357617tt8q67t36712834518673tg

OMG, excellent timing! :) MAKE SURE YOU DON'T VISIT ANYONE ELSE besides Elija AFTER TUCKER LEAVES! DO NOT WANT A RANDOM WIFI tag-a-along!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Welp, looks like Eudaemonic isn't interested in Barold anymore . I guess I'll take him.

Philia

What's the best way to do that? Visit him on the 18th? Visit on the 19th? I haven't done a villager swap like that before...

Visit on the boxed up day ( I forget which day that usually is), but just keep in contact with Elija (he's a good dude, no worries) to let you know when he is officially and then let you in to talk to Barold after your Tucker's officially gone (no plot) in your town. He'll say YES on the first convo lol. :)

But I'm DEAD fucking serious about not visiting ANYONE ELSE when tucker's gone. NOT EVEN KATIE IS WORTH THE TRIP. You can't have visitors EITHER!!!!

EDIT: What Galactic Fork said. :3

SmithnCo

I still say it is completely random who decides to move out. The game just rolls the dice every few days and X-villager will talk about moving.

Yeah, it certainly seems that way. Villagers who have given me their pics have wanted to move before villagers I either ignored or routinely hit with nets. There's not much rhyme or reason to it.

I picked up my last fossil (parasaur skull) from BGBW, took it to Blathers, and he said I don't have anything to donate! WTF! Anyone heard of this?

Do I really need to get another parasaur skull (saw someone is giving them away)??

Koren

I'll be out of touch for a week... It'll be awful to be deprived of my daily (hourly?) AC-GAF, but I can't help it. For people who have me in their friend list, don't delete me too quickly pretty please. I'm coming back in a week!

Bug off alone... T_T

Nah, I got one before I went to BGBW's town. You can't catch them over wifi. Which is a shame, because if that was possible, I would let everyone in my town to catch a scorpion. :)
Rare bug hunting in multiplayer would be great...

Yeah, that pedaltail one was lucky, I had a lot of trees, but it appeared between those trees, so it's possible, but it's just a game of luck.
Actually, I don't think the trees are a problem of available space. It's always over the river or close to it. The problem in towns with a lot of trees is that there's far more possible places for beetles, and their spawn rate is higher, so it prevents the petaltail to spawn too often.

With the scorpion, you've both problems: it's spawning less frequently AND it must commit suicide on a tree even more often, most of the time even before you're close enough to see it/hear it.

I have a spare one in my locker, just in case a villager wants it.
I'm doing the same, I'm still hunting scorpions for this, btw.

Oh, and I got lightclock something as PWP today. I hope not much more till the Police Station. They really gonna wait till the last PWP to give it to me, right? :(
Focus on villagers type who have nearly suggested their whole list, it's easier.

Is there people with a close to completion PWP list? I'm probably halfway through, and I've done a lot of PWP grinding (although not each day).

Ammonite
Apato Tail
Archelon Torso
Diplo Skull
Plesio Neck
Ptera Skull
Spino Skull
Stego Tail
Styraco Torso
Tricera Skull
I have many of those, but I'll be out of touch for a week, as I said above.

If you're still looking for some, send me a PM, and I'll try to help you as soon as I'm back online (I don't need any fossils, so you won't have to keep them in your locker for me btw ^_^ )

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'll be out of touch for a week... It'll be awful to be deprived of my daily (hourly?) AC-GAF, but I can't help it. For people who have me in their friend list, don't delete me too quickly pretty please. I'm coming back in a week!

This might be a pleasant surprise, but I won't delete you :p

tumblr_mrjk0pvhYJ1qjs57mo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrjk0pvhYJ1qjs57mo2_400.jpg

I got tired of half of my villagers wearing a scarab beetle shirt, so I’m trolling them with a pro-life shirt. These things are EVERYWHERE where I live.

Rare bug hunting in multiplayer would be great...

Yeah, but for some, you can, like the pedaltail dragonfly.

Actually, I don't think the trees are a problem of available space. It's always over the river or close to it. The problem in towns with a lot of trees is that there's far more possible places for beetles, and their spawn rate is higher, so it prevents the petaltail to spawn too often.

With the scorpion, you've both problems: it's spawning less frequently AND it must commit suicide on a tree even more often, most of the time even before you're close enough to see it/hear it.

Yeah, that's true. :( That's why I cut those trees.

I'm doing the same, I'm still hunting scorpions for this, btw.

Doing it for other rare species, too, just to be sure

Focus on villagers type who have nearly suggested their whole list, it's easier.

Is there people with a close to completion PWP list? I'm probably halfway through, and I've done a lot of PWP grinding (although not each day).

Don't know really, would have to check.

Anyone please help me with some signatures? My friend code is 0275-7635-2828

Sure, you can, if you promise to behave. :) FC 4554 0230 3215 town petville, I added you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom