• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sure, I added you. My FC is 4656-6356-9113. I'll open my gate and we can head over to the island. Do you already have 40 medals?
I'm doing a run for the last few medals I'm short right now and I'll be right over! Won't take much more than 5 mins.

EDIT: Done now, just waiting for your gate to open.

Elija2

I'm doing a run for the last few medals I'm short right now and I'll be right over! Won't take much more than 5 mins.

EDIT: Done now, just waiting for your gate to open.

Sorry, I thought my gate was open. Must have accidentally opened it locally only or something. Opening now.

What fascinates/horrifies me about GameFaqs is the way diff villagers and villager species get trendy like real estate of fashion of something.

I feel like deers are trending right now, with Fauna garnering over 50 million.

Cats seemed to have peaked, as has Julian, and Lucky seems to be the new must-have item.

Bottom line: if you wait long enough, every villager and every type of villager will get trendy (prediction: goats are next!).

Okay guys. My husband, MrDaravon, here had finally cleaned up the sheet for the rest of you to start a massive checklist of your catalog.

Zigg had requested the sheet (linius too at an early point) since I've talked about it. Hubby and I share a google doc to check off items we bought and dropped for each other to catalog. But it was far from perfect and some of the information isn't extracted out fully, so he had to clean it up some and make it more presentable for the rest of you.

Its preferable that its just a checklist, not a master list of prices and whatnot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUwAtBlahqXdEdVWWVZSlc5T1lnM2ZhQzAtR1U0MXc&usp=sharing

Its in read only, and you can just copy/save it and use it at your own disposal.

Oh man, I may have to switch to this one from the one I was using from animalcrossing.us that was posted a few OTs ago... this makes it so easy to see if it is reorderable!

Seriously, there must be some magic ritual or something to summon that fucking tarantula.

There is. First you deposit your bug net in your locker or attach it to a letter to make room for carrying things, then you temporarily forget that you're hunting a tarantula (you only have to forget for a single second for this to work). This will cause one to spawn directly behind a tree or in a flower bed, where it will immediately scutter towards the nearest river and throw itself in while you try to find your bug net.

Works every time.

jokkir

I just got the game and trying to find a place to place my house. Where's the best place? I was thinking neat the coast but maybe near the town is better?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I just got the game and trying to find a place to place my house. Where's the best place? I was thinking neat the coast but maybe near the town is better?

I don't know that there's really a "best" place...helpful placement would probably be by re-tail or by main street since you're going to be frequenting both (or ideally near both :p)

d+pad

I agree. I liked Flurry since the first moment I met her too.

And oh man... I am SOOOOOO excited about Barold. Such perfect timing with no TTing.

WE WERE MEANT TO BE!!

No joke: Barold is my new favorite AC villager. Or at least one of my favorites. I wasn't sure about him at first, but now I absolutely adore him. Such a cutie/sweetie :)

I've also really grown to like Rodney, even though he's probably one of the uglier AC characters. He's currently obsessed with my girl character, which I find kind of sweet.

massoluk

Banned
Hurrah!

tumblr_mrjugcGpy01sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

Can QR codes be uploaded on the AC Wii U Plaza app? I have some nifty designs I made using the QR Mydesign app. Or are just in town pictures allowed?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
See, tarantulas I have no problem spawning. Its those darn scorpions that won't appear for me.

Hilariously enough scorpions are abundant here.

There is. First you deposit your bug net in your locker or attach it to a letter to make room for carrying things, then you temporarily forget that you're hunting a tarantula (you only have to forget for a single second for this to work). This will cause one to spawn directly behind a tree or in a flower bed, where it will immediately scutter towards the nearest river and throw itself in while you try to find your bug net.

Works every time.

:(

Linius

Flurry is a normal type right? Rhonda gurl, please tell me your leaving asap.

Thanks for posting the sheet Philia, checking that out later. Great pics from Rosie too!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone willing to open their town? I need signatures and have just 1 hour left :(

Sure, give me a sec to add you (we don't have each other already, do we? lol)

Flurry is a normal type right? Rhonda gurl, please tell me your leaving asap.

Thanks for posting the sheet Philia, checking that out later. Great pics from Rosie too!

Yeah, she's normal. But amazing.

Elija2

I wonder if people who StreetPass me are able to use my lovely phone in my HHS house to get their fortune. You can use instruments and TVs, so why not the phone?

Ellix

Dang, the last two times the Reset Center has opened up for me, absolutely nothing happened in there. I went in and Resetti would just be standing there telling me not to snoop around, and that was it. I know I haven't gone through all the possible convos, so I feel ripped off :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom