• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tash

Okay guys. My husband, MrDaravon, here had finally cleaned up the sheet for the rest of you to start a massive checklist of your catalog.

Zigg had requested the sheet (linius too at an early point) since I've talked about it. Hubby and I share a google doc to check off items we bought and dropped for each other to catalog. But it was far from perfect and some of the information isn't extracted out fully, so he had to clean it up some and make it more presentable for the rest of you.

Its preferable that its just a checklist, not a master list of prices and whatnot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUwAtBlahqXdEdVWWVZSlc5T1lnM2ZhQzAtR1U0MXc&usp=sharing

Its in read only, and you can just copy/save it and use it at your own disposal.

Oh wow that is brilliant. Thanks so much <3

ugh, didn't realize Gracie was here today until almost midnight (haven't had much time to play) and she gives me the hardest fashion check: modern. I don't think I can pass this thing. I have a shirt, but it doesn't even look like any pants count.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a bit sad that he's leaving, but I have to be brutal if I want to get my dream villagers.

Though I felt bad when he started to cry... ;_;

Don't worry he'll be okay with me.

and taste delicious after I cook him up. Mmmm boy. Gators taste like chicken kinda.

Tash

ugh, didn't realize Gracie was here today until almost midnight (haven't had much time to play) and she gives me the hardest fashion check: modern. I don't think I can pass this thing. I have a shirt, but it doesn't even look like any pants count.

Yeah, modern is a real pita :/

So... maybe not the best place to gather a crowd.
BRsUoIbCMAA6-bZ.jpg

Busaiku

Dang, this is the first time I've gone a full day without playing this.
I was gonna wait till after 7 PM to see if I could get into the Reset Surveillance Center, but then I forgot.

Will anything happen as a result?
Riot on the streets?

Linius

I've gone almost six full days without playing and nothing happened, I was glad no one moved out in that time :p

Also, finally caught a diving beetle just now :D

MicH

I only need Whitney to complete my dream town <3

Really wish we could have 15 villagers. There are so many I still want!

Tash

Philia, there are some items missing that I have which are not in the list:

Dog Lamp It's not reorderable and is from a balloon present.
Crocheted Tights
School Shoes

My friend code is 4484-7959-1961. As I mentioned a few pages back I'm an Animal Crossing newbie but I heard it's more fun with friends so if anyone wants to swap codes PM me or something?

Chopper

KNlcXY4.jpg

Boom. I'm gonna do a lot of chopping!

Finally caught a migratory locust this morning. Just need a pill bug now. Got a golden closet too thanks to an ore rock.

Got major PWP planning issues though. Without some of the suggestions I need, I can't commit to the ones I've got! Got a bell and a hot spring in the last couple of days, but can't bring myself to build them in case I want to move them later, which is a ball-ache.

So... maybe not the best place to gather a crowd.
BRsUoIbCMAA6-bZ.jpg
Looks like a perfect mirror image of the spot in my town I had considered for the bell!

Pashmina wants a arrowana, I've been fishing for a while now and haven't caught one... Is the shadow for it the same size as the black bass and carp?

On another note, I just got a third tarantula, which makes it three nights in a row and now I find out I cannot give bugs/fish to other people :(

zigg

What you're looking at is my red* bed, intended to eventually grow a blue rose. It was laid out in a checkerboard pattern. It has spawned a new purple, orange, white, and red rose in one night, with no TT.

What'd I do? I stashed all the flowers from elsewhere around town (save additional red* generators on the south beach and some additional pansy experiments—I didn't precisely count, but I stashed about 150 hybrids of various types) This is based on my theory that there are a roughly fixed number of spawns in town each day, which select a random pair to spawn from.

Time will, of course, tell if this will continue to be a productive method. But I'm extremely heartened by my first-day results. And I'm going to be proud (no offense, MicH) ;) to have finally achieved my goals without TT or a similar method.

chunk3rvd

Is feng shui only affected by the furniture in your front room or does it consider all rooms in the house? Figure I could do with a little extra luck but don't want to have to mess up my whole house to accommodate it!

Also, is there an agreed guide on hybrid flowers yet that is considered to be accurate? I'm still struggling with purple pansies, blue roses, black cosmos and black lillies. All the guides I check have conflicting info so I'm not sure what the actual rules are

Finally - I asked for suggestions last week for my man cave I was constructing in the basement. It's coming along nicely but I need the following items to complete it and was wondering if ayone could help me:

Billiard table
Dart board
Game shelf (think that's what it's called - the one with the Gamecube)

Will be on the game around 11PM GMT so if anyone could help me out ordering those I can pop to your village later and will shower you with bells in return!

Farun

Neo Member
Anyone interested in coming over for Obon? You can get a nice picture and an item from Isabelle. JPN only event, as far as I'm aware.

Philia

Philia, there are some items missing that I have which are not in the list:

Dog Lamp It's not reorderable and is from a balloon present.
Crocheted Tights
School Shoes

Balloon-dog lamp is indeed in there btw.
Check the note section for Fishnet tights too.
Mary Janes is known for school shoes. Sorry, you're in UK. This thing is made with US in mind.

MicH

I actually grew two purple tulips today! One from a black x black pair (at least one was from an orange x orange pair) and one from two oranges.

None had previously touched a purple tulip, they were all bred naturally in my main town!

I've also managed to breed two purple pansies naturally as well.

Only need that blue rose!

Chopper

Also, is there an agreed guide on hybrid flowers yet that is considered to be accurate? I'm still struggling with purple pansies, blue roses, black cosmos and black lillies. All the guides I check have conflicting info so I'm not sure what the actual rules are
Black lillies spawn from red x red. Black cosmos from orange x orange. Blue roses from reds spawned from purple x orange (they're a huge pain in the ass), and purple pansies from reds spawned from red x blue (also a pain in the ass).

Anyone interested in coming over for Obon? You can get a nice picture and an item from Isabelle. JPN only event, as far as I'm aware.
I would love to! But I can't for about 3 hours... :(

Tash

Balloon-dog lamp is indeed in there btw.
Check the note section for Fishnet tights too.
Mary Janes is known for school shoes. Sorry, you're in UK. This thing is made with US in mind.

Ha, nah no worries. Just thought you might have missed some. :)
I wasn't aware that the UK and US wording is different.

chunk3rvd

Black lillies spawn from red x red. Black cosmos from orange x orange. Blue roses from reds spawned from purple x orange (they're a huge pain in the ass), and purple pansies from reds spawned from red x blue (also a pain in the ass).

Thanks for the tips. At least I know where I was going wrong with my pansies now! I'm finding purple roses to be a pain as well. I've had a massive field of white roses for ages now but have only one purple rose in my village :/

I'm interested and available, FC is 4167-5836-3875

Also, how do you trade villagers? I have a cranky villager, Hamphrey the hamster boxing up at the moment.

Philia

Thanks for the tips. At least I know where I was going wrong with my pansies now! I'm finding purple roses to be a pain as well. I've had a massive field of white roses for ages now but have only one purple rose in my village :/

Another way of getting black lilies is from orange or/and pink pairs.

-----

I forgot to water my flowers but I figured I'm good with my pink carnations since Rosie had watered 4 of them yesterday, but nope. Nothing from there yet. I did get a purple pansy from my purple pansy bed so I'm okay for today.

Finally got Gracie, and thankfully she just gave me the easiest test that I was prepared for. Historical and I happen to have a mannequin with a full Ninja set ready. :3 This is my second test and I got a Gracie Bench. Yay! :3

MrDaravon

For those using the spreadsheet, I just updated it with a note that the mary janes shoes are known as the school shoes in the UK/EU version. I tried to note as many discrepancies as I could with that stuff as I came across them (like the 24-hour-abd is known as the in-store bellpoint in the UK version, the matador pants are known as the iberian pants in the UK version, etc) but I'm sure there's some I missed. I'm not worried about any minor stuff like buy/sell prices or anything, but if I outright missed something or something is wrong you can hit me up here and I'll take a look. There's a lot of outright discrepancies between moridb, the unofficial catalog site, the US prima guide, and other sources online regarding some items (in particular DLC items and orderable status, moridb has a TON of stuff listed as non-reorderable that actually is) so I did what I could but it's not perfect.

Farun

Neo Member
I totally forgot to configure my connection at the place I'm currently at, will be on in a second.

My FC is 3496 - 9253 - 2086

I'd love to. I have an hour before I have to leave for awhile. My FC is 0001-3321-1065. Do you need anything particular? Thank you!

Philia

There's a lot of outright discrepancies between moridb, the unofficial catalog site, the US prima guide, and other sources online regarding some items (in particular DLC items and orderable status, moridb has a TON of stuff listed as non-reorderable that actually is) so I did what I could but it's not perfect.

I guess we should just include a LARGE bolded note saying that US wording is different from UK and vice versa. :\ I'm sorry about that guys.

-----------------

I also have a spare Sloppy Lamp and a spare Katie Globe item. I'm looking to fill out my sloppy furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom