• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetsuoFI

Here's the eggplant cow that you can get from the JPN event. So cool!

zjxArpG.jpg

Chopper

I am sick to death of these Nintendo items. I don't think they're doing my HHA score any good, and I'm sick of looking at them all in my main room. To make matters worse, I don't even have them all.

Before committing them to the museum, does anybody have the Super Star, Red shells, Fi mask, Hero's cap and block floor I need to complete the set?! I can offer doubles as a trade, or pay for them, whatever.

Edit: Oh man, I need an eggplant cow.

Is it orderable?

Tash

I guess we should just include a LARGE bolded note saying that US wording is different from UK and vice versa. :\ I'm sorry about that guys.

-----------------

I also have a spare Sloppy Lamp and a spare Katie Globe item. I'm looking to fill out my sloppy furniture.

Omg, don't apologize. <3 That was a huge chunk of work to create that list. Thanks again for that.

Philia

Omg, don't apologize. <3 That was a huge chunk of work to create that list. Thanks again for that.

Oh no, thanks to you, we can get onto this part with information. If you haven't said so, someone else most certainly will. Like Linius no doubt. Hope he sees this and understands.

Philia

Before committing them to the museum, does anybody have the Super Star, Red shells, Fi mask, Hero's cap and block floor I need to complete the set?! I can offer doubles as a trade, or pay for them, whatever.

I got a spare block flooring. Do you have a spare coin?

Farun

Neo Member
For how long will you be available? I would hate to miss out on this

Depends, I need to get started on learning Japanese again and I'll visit a friend later. Just send me a PM when you're ready to come over, we'll see if it works out.

MicH

Depends, I need to get started on learning Japanese again and I'll visit a friend later. Just send me a PM when you're ready to come over, we'll see if it works out.
Thank you, that's very kind of you. We're already friends as I visited you got Tanabata as well <3

Philia

Okay, do anyone have premium on Perfect Cherry today?

Do anyone want the Lawn Mower, an unorderable item? Its part of the Backyard furniture set.

I have a spare Sloppy Lamp, I'll trade it for any spare sloppy pieces you have that isn't carpet, sink, or chair.

Animekatt

Okay, do anyone have premium on Perfect Cherry today?

Do anyone want the Lawn Mower, an unorderable item? Its part of the Backyard furniture set.

I have a spare Sloppy Lamp, I'll trade it for any spare sloppy pieces you have that isn't carpet, sink, or chair.

My retail doesn't open for another 23 mins. I can check then! I'm not expecting much though in terms of the premium.

Linius

Hey Farun, I'm at work for at least 5,5 hours from now. Any point in PM'ing you when I get home or will the event be over by then. Anyways, great you're doing this! I saw it in my guide already but completely forgot we have a Japanese game in our midst :p

Farun

Neo Member
I will most likely be at my friends in 5.5 hours and I'm not sure when I'll return here. I'll post in this thread if I get back before the event ends.

Philia

My retail doesn't open for another 23 mins. I can check then! I'm not expecting much though in terms of the premium.

Thanks. :) Perfect Peaches would work too. Peach's mine, and cherries is my hubby's, after harvesting both of our perfect orchards, I figure we'll make money pretty quick to 100 million this way. I'm at 50 million and he's at 10 million or so. Just need to make that last push. :3

Animekatt

Thanks. :) Perfect Peaches would work too. Peach's mine, and cherries is my hubby's, after harvesting both of our perfect orchards, I figure we'll make money pretty quick to 100 million this way. I'm at 50 million and he's at 10 million or so. Just need to make that last push. :3

Ooh nice! I really need to harvest my fruit more, so I can lie in waiting.

Philia

Need to unload my pears too. Probably around 1.4 millions worth of them already.

Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on my damn premiums for any fruit. Not getting shit these days except damn bugs or weak ass fish.

Also, if your game based off of UK's version, it's best that you realize that our US spreadsheet aka checklist for the catalog in ACNL is worded from the US version. There's several items already that's spotted that worded differently. I just thought I should give you the heads up on that first before you start spotting "missing" pieces when they're actually there but worded differently.

Linius

Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on my damn premiums for any fruit. Not getting shit these days except damn bugs or weak ass fish.

Also, if your game based off of UK's version, it's best that you realize that our US spreadsheet aka checklist for the catalog in ACNL is worded from the US version. There's several items already that's spotted that worded differently. I just thought I should give you the heads up on that first before you start spotting "missing" pieces when they're actually there but worded differently.

Yeah I noticed in the thread. I'm pal version too since I'm in Europe. The different wording for the slushie machine DLC made me lol :p

Tash

That moment you press "b" instead of "a" because you rush through the dialogs and then you realize you have to do it all over again..

Tash

ffs - perfect peach on premium but it's my native fruit :/ still haven't found a premium to sell it at and my lockers are getting full. Will have to try the letter trick

Animekatt

For a full minute there, I thought you meant your gates are open for us to come on in and get our fortune from Katrina at her visiting tent...........

;_________;

Haha my bad. I can open up now. XD

I don't suppose you were able to get me a pumpkin pie, we're you? Will defo pop over for a Karina visit when I've finished work anyway...

Edit: Oh. Me too Philia!

I tried to yesterday, but for whatever reason, the wi-fi at McD's stopped working after I got just 1. I will try again either today or tomorrow for you. :)

In other news, Colton has given me the 1 lamp. Does that mean he's close to giving me a pic of his, since that's a spotlight item? :eek:

Tash

I specifically chose this town layout because I wanted to place a lighthouse there. I had high hopes back then. Ah, to be young and foolish again...

I didn't even know about the different layouts..I basically went with the first one that got suggested -.-

Guys, I have to admit something here and I'm not proud of it.

I think I'm racist against towns with the museum on the left. It's just so wrong.

I didn't even know about the different layouts..I basically went with the first one that got suggested -.-

Yeah, that same shit happened to me. Now I'm stuck with the worst town layout. Damn being new to AC! DAMMIT TO HELL!

P.S. Katrina is in town today, if anyone would like to pop in just PM me. I'll be on around 6 PM EDT and I can be on most of the night after that. I'd like to make some progress toward a redesigned train station so feel free! I'm also a 3DS friend whore :)

Philia

I have Katrina visiting, so if you want feel free to come by mine.

She got her gates open and her katrina is at the plaza. :) Her wording had confused me and Chopper lol.

Thanks Katt! I knew already from the Lovely Phone that I needed the tank dress. But I hope to get my Katrina to open up her shop in my town someday. I've also resorted your gardens to be more efficient at breeding some more hybrids for you. :3

Now I'm off to someguyinahat's to help find that pesky fossil! :3

I've also resorted your gardens to be more efficient at breeding some more hybrids for you. :3

Glad I'm not the only one with inefficient gardens. By the way, the red/yellow rose garden you made yesterday spawned a pink for some reason despite no whites nearby.

Thank you so much to you and your husband for the catalog spreadsheet. I just started going through it and it's really useful. Do you want us to point out any discrepancies we find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom