• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Glad I'm not the only one with inefficient gardens. By the way, the red/yellow rose garden you made yesterday spawned a pink for some reason despite no whites nearby.

Thank you so much to you and your husband for the catalog spreadsheet. I just started going through it and it's really useful. Do you want us to point out any discrepancies we find?

The either one of the parent that spawned the pink rose is either a third gen flower we don't know about. :)

And please do. I'll pm my husband for any discrepancy but I won't lie, he'll be slow at updating it though.

Tinabina

I am only two fossils away from completing the exhibit!

does anyone have a spare Triceratop Tail or Sabertooth Tiger Skull??

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nice to know what the eggplant cow and cucumber horse are from finally :p one of my Japanese friends was explaining obon to me the other day, but I didn't realize it was an AC event too lol

And please do. I'll pm my husband for any discrepancy but I won't lie, he'll be slow at updating it though.

I like how you PM someone you live with. :)

Tops section:
- captain's jacket is technically a dress.
- ladybunk tank is a ladybug tank.
- racer tee (w/o the 6) is a racing shirt.

Animekatt

Nice to know what the eggplant cow and cucumber horse are from finally :p one of my Japanese friends was explaining obon to me the other day, but I didn't realize it was an AC event too lol

Oh yeah, you have those items in your house. I was wondering where they came from as well before today.

I just remembered I had a project suggestion from Roscoe a couple of weeks ago before he left.
So I built it.

BRt1F-CCYAEXp6K.jpg

This is for you, buddy!

Oh man... I am super bummed to miss out (as a whole country) on phallic veggies. They would go perfect next with the Iwata picture. Just put them on the floor next to the bed. It'd be the ladies version of the tissue box.

Also acceptable... next to a tub with a picture of Cerny nearby.

Flipyap

I just remembered I had a project suggestion from Roscoe a couple of weeks ago before he left.
So I built it.

BRt1F-CCYAEXp6K.jpg

This is for you, buddy!
I'm jealous. That's the only thing I ever want from my smug frog. I'd love to get rid of him, but I also kinda need to keep him around until he suggests this ominous monolith.

Niraj

Oh man... I am super bummed to miss out (as a whole country) on phallic veggies. They would go perfect next with the Iwata picture. Just put them on the floor next to the bed. It'd be the ladies version of the tissue box.

Also acceptable... next to a tub with a picture of Cerny nearby.

I knew if anybody would post something of this nature, it'd be you

And I appreciate you for it <3

Philia

I like how you PM someone you live with. :)

Tops section:
- captain's jacket is technically a dress.
- ladybunk tank is a ladybug tank.
- racer tee (w/o the 6) is a racing shirt.

I'll have him to fix Ladybug tank, I'm sure is a misspelling. :)

I'll have him to add Racing Shirt to the sheet. Thanks for the catch!

Pms is a good way to have an online remainder for someone who's a gaffer as well.

Chopper

For a new page:

...does anybody have the Super Star, Red shells, Fi mask, Hero's cap and block floor I need to complete the set?! I can offer doubles as a trade, or pay for them, whatever.

Philia. You wanna trade at mine? Are you free?

Anyone know how to post QR codes in the Wii U plaza? When I load my SD card my album only displays the in-game pics I've taken. Have some fun MST3K and gaming related patterns I'd like to share.

Philia

Just spent 500k at GracieGrace. Got some card furniture! She's a pricy giraffe

I bet. I really hope to achieve 100 million bells before blowing it all on my alt's houses and with Gracie's.

Yeah, I'm still keeping an eye open too. Would love to check that out even though I'm swamped with work right now.

If I got a cucumber, I would name it Waldo... and if I got the eggplant, I would name him Plug.

Hey girl, I got two purple tulips that's just itching to go back to your town!!! :) Let me know when I can come by before you lock up your wifi for Barold recruitment.

Niraj

No Tammi, I don't want YOU to move dammit. Rhonda and Boomer continue to test my patience -_-

Hey girl, I got two purple tulips that's just itching to go back to your town!!! :) Let me know when I can come by before you lock up your wifi for Barold recruitment.
Maybe this afternoon when I check on my nips? Gonna try to keep my morning mostly focused on knocking out work. I have a HUGE report due by 4:00 PST

I heard it's over. :( Damn... :(
Yeah, I figured as much. It's hard being awake at the right time for the other side of the world.

Khaz

Hey, I have that exact same growth on my town's butt!

ixwyBx1Ml0sC4.jpg

I specifically chose this town layout because I wanted to place a lighthouse there. I had high hopes back then. Ah, to be young and foolish again...

I believe you might be able to put a Moai statue on that bit.

Philia

Okay, I go get them first. You need everything (so also complete cabana and mermaid set?)

Nah, I got a complete mermaid in my house. Hubby's working at getting the Cabana himself. So no need to get those out. :)

I'll come over for today. Hubby had taken his 3DS so I'll need to arrange a time with you on a weekend for his cataloging purposes (I know you're in EU, so I don't want to keep you up this late when he gets home from work at 5 EST.).

Hey, I have that exact same growth on my town's butt!

ixwyBx1Ml0sC4.jpg

I specifically chose this town layout because I wanted to place a lighthouse there. I had high hopes back then. Ah, to be young and foolish again...

yeah, I'd wanted to put the geyser there earlier. Was surprised it ended up being too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom