• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I got a complete mermaid in my house. Hubby's working at getting the Cabana himself. So no need to get those out. :)

I'll come over for today. Hubby had taken his 3DS so I'll need to arrange a time with you on a weekend for his cataloging purposes (I know you're in EU, so I don't want to keep you up this late when he gets home from work at 5 EST.).

Okay, that's fine by me. Need his FC then at the time too.

I'm collecting everything and let you know when you can come over, ok?

zigg

Hax? http://tinycartridge.com/post/58337938249/crazy-glitch-town-in-animal-crossing-new-leaf

tumblr_mrkx05Kb0D1qzp9weo3_400.jpg
tumblr_mrkx05Kb0D1qzp9weo4_400.jpg
tumblr_mrkx05Kb0D1qzp9weo5_400.jpg
tumblr_mrkx05Kb0D1qzp9weo6_400.jpg
tumblr_mrkx05Kb0D1qzp9weo2_400.jpg
tumblr_mrkx05Kb0D1qzp9weo1_400.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh yeah, anyone want/need the following paintings: fine, scary, flowery, amazing

Just let me know. I also have a modern wood set I'm not using if anybody wants it. Otherwise I'll probably just sell it to clear up some locker space.

MicH

I have a bunch of paintings too. Currently my town is littered with bush shoots and furniture. It's EVERYWHERE!

I only need the Wistful painting and Beautiful statue to complete my artwork section of the museum

Philia

Nice! I'm only missing Calm, Dynamic, Scenic, Wild, and Wistful paintings along with one statue, Mystic. I just need to farm colton some more lol.

Niraj

Oh hmm, didn't know Peppy villagers could give you medicine for bee stings too.

Also, Tammi is now wearing Galactic Fork's Isabelle design. She seems to be the only one in my villager who decides to wear decent clothes (RIP suit Groucho :( )

I got one of my dream villagers! Goldie is coming to Bywater.

Big apologies to BPB (thought I was taking Biskit), but a friend came through with the cash this morning, and I was able to grab her on GF. Got called a jerk b/c some loser who wanted to go to bed found out that 1 million wasn't enough to take her home (or 8 million for that matter).

She was expensive, but she'll be worth it. Got my white cat, and now my yellow dog. All my favorite dearly departed pets are coming back to me!

To quote our mayor Niraj: Huzzah!

Goldie_NewLeaf_Official.png

Niraj

I got one of my dream villagers! Goldie is coming to Bywater.

Big apologies to BPB (thought I was taking Biskit), but a friend came through with the cash this morning, and I was able to grab her on GF. Got called a jerk b/c some loser who wanted to go to bed found out that 1 million wasn't enough to take her home (or 8 million for that matter).

She was expensive, but she'll be worth it. Got my white cat, and now my yellow dog. All my favorite dearly departed pets are coming back to me!

To quote our mayor Niraj: Huzzah!

Glad to hear it man :)

Niraj

I cut down a single tree with my golden axe and my neighbors started calling me stump maker.

Also is it just me or does stump maker sound like an insult? I miss my title of pro listener.

I just cut down about 20 and they're still calling me pro traveler/visitor/whatever. Not sure! It does sound mildly insulting though. If they ever called me that, I'd make up for it by talking shit about them behind their backs anyway :p

Koomaster

I just cut down about 20 and they're still calling me pro traveler/visitor/whatever. Not sure! It does sound mildly insulting though. If they ever called me that, I'd make up for it by talking shit about them behind their backs anyway :p
Maybe someone has to see you cutting down a tree to spread that rumor? One of my villagers did see me cut down that tree with the golden axe so that might be the case.

I know through the whole game I have cut down less than a dozen trees total; just been letting things stand for the most part. Unless placing PWPs count as 'cutting down trees' in which case I probably have 'cut' down a lot.

Niraj

I have a bunch of paintings too. Currently my town is littered with bush shoots and furniture. It's EVERYWHERE!

I only need the Wistful painting and Beautiful statue to complete my artwork section of the museum

Lionel just ran up to me and sold me a wistful painting :)

Incidentally, when he ran up to me, the price was more than usual. 7,840 or something to that effect

Chopper

I don't think it's a coincidence that this happened the day I get my golden axe.

Labv1uD.jpg

I just spent the last two hours chopping down trees and replacing them with different fruit. My town will look awesome in a few days time.

Are Mermaid and Cabana items orderable from the catalogue?!

Elija2

I just found a black tulip in my town. Are those rare? I'm not even trying to get hybrids.

Also I talked to Barold today and he said he was having second thoughts about moving, but I gave him the courage to still go with it. I don't know why some people completely avoid villagers who are moving out. Just save your game before talking to them and if they decide to stay you can easily reset. Once you talk to them and convince them to move for good you don't have to worry about it anymore.

MicH

Lionel just ran up to me and sold me a wistful painting :)

Incidentally, when he ran up to me, the price was more than usual. 7,840 or something to that effect
Is it legit?! :eek: I have a few statues for grabs too (ancient I think). Do you need that?

Elija2

Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into. I have two separate appointments at the same time. I have to visit Hans and also hang out with Rasher at my place at the same time. I guess I'll head over to Hans' place early and then run back to my place to let Rasher in.

Niraj

Incidentally, the four extra paintings I posted about earlier have been claimed by VsRobot

Levi

Banned
My cranky villager hasn't coughed up any paintings yet, but I'll probably get his pic soon as much as I talk to him. :) About to turn in a petition, fingers crossed.

MicH

It is. I need all statues except for mystic and motherly, so that would work.
Awesome! Let me just confirm that it's legit and I will bring it to you :D

Sweet. And blacks do this too, right?
I do believe at least one of the blacks has to be bred from an orange x orange pair. I got a purple from two blacks in my main game today, and one of them came from two oranges

Iph

Banned
Oh yeah, anyone want/need the following paintings: fine, scary, flowery, amazing

Just let me know. I also have a modern wood set I'm not using if anybody wants it. Otherwise I'll probably just sell it to clear up some locker space.

I need to double-check in a few hours but I think I need all those paintings. I haven't been good at checking if Redd's in town. Is your friend code in your profile? I just like visiting others towns too. :3

Incidentally, the four extra paintings I posted about earlier have been claimed by VsRobot

Oops. Nevermind. I was skim reading again.

Niraj

Crap it's fake. FFFFFFFFU! I was sure it was real. Sorry man

It's ok, come grab it anyway

I need to double-check in a few hours but I think I need all those paintings. I haven't been good at checking if Redd's in town. Is your friend code in your profile? I just like visiting others towns too. :3

I actually JUST gave them all away to VsRobot since nobody had really said anything :/ sorry about that. But yeah that's fine, we can add each other 2836-0258-6594

MicH

It's ok, come grab it anyway

I actually JUST gave them all away to VsRobot since nobody had really said anything :/ sorry about that. But yeah that's fine, we can add each other 2836-0258-6594
Thanks, do you need a golden closet or carpet? I've got extras of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom