• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iph

Banned
It's ok, come grab it anyway

I actually JUST gave them all away to VsRobot since nobody had really said anything :/ sorry about that. But yeah that's fine, we can add each other 2836-0258-6594

Ahaha. You beat me. This thread is so fast paced! :p

Linius

Finally back from work. Just did some perfect pear harvesting and I'm in need of space. To create space I decided upon giving away 8 regular axes the needy ones. So, let me know if you need an axe (or more).

And now hoping that Farun will return for some Japanse holiday events :D

SmithnCo

Got Punchy to move out from my TT town and into my main town. :D

Still have these guys if anyone wants 'em. Otherwise they will perish into the abyss when I look for Chrissy/Francine.

Pietro
Alice (taken)
Bertha
Bree
Mira (taken)
Lucky
Victoria
Cobb

Linius

Still have these guys if anyone wants 'em. Otherwise they will perish into the abyss when I look for Chrissy/Francine.

Pietro
Alice (taken)
Bertha
Bree
Mira (taken)
Lucky
Victoria
Cobb

If you ever see Flurry passing by and you don't want her I wouldn't mind paying you to keep her around till I have a free spot in my town. Same goes for Mich and BPB obviously.

Koomaster

Happy Day!!!!!

tumblr_mrl5nmykff1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

My favorite villager finally finally finally gave me his picture. This will go nicely in the Leonardo themed room I am working on finally completing today. So perfect is this timing.

I was really bummed right before this because I had just missed an appointment to visit his house. I was thinking; 'Welp, I guess our friendship will drop and I'm just never going to get his picture.'

Luckily on the way to go and apologize to Leonardo, I ran into Nana who wanted me to deliver a present to him. Guess that put him in a good enough mood to hand over his picture despite my neglect.

(>^___^)> *dance* <(^___^<)

Humph. Renee the Rhino took out my red/white roses and Sheldon the Squirrel is squatting on some of the blue roses Mic gifted me.

Finally back from work. Just did some perfect pear harvesting and I'm in need of space. To create space I decided upon giving away 8 regular axes the needy ones. So, let me know if you need an axe (or more).

Check your PM's.

Marvie_3

Banned

Pietro
Alice (taken)
Bertha
Bree
Mira (taken)
Lucky
Victoria
Cobb

That's the only good place for Pietro

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Happy Day!!!!!

tumblr_mrl5nmykff1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

My favorite villager finally finally finally gave me his picture. This will go nicely in the Leonardo themed room I am working on finally completing today. So perfect is this timing.

I was really bummed right before this because I had just missed an appointment to visit his house. I was thinking; 'Welp, I guess our friendship will drop and I'm just never going to get his picture.'

Luckily on the way to go and apologize to Leonardo, I ran into Nana who wanted me to deliver a present to him. Guess that put him in a good enough mood to hand over his picture despite my neglect.

(>^___^)> *dance* <(^___^<)

Awesome man, congrats :)

Chopper

Can villagers just run up to you and give you their picture in this game? I'm sure that's how I received most of them in Wild World.

Linius

Can villagers just run up to you and give you their picture in this game? I'm sure that's how I received most of them in Wild World.

Nah, it only happens after a task. Or you can get them in the mail when they move out or if they visited your home the day before.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Alright guys, I'm heading out for the weekend (going to the Cincinnati Masters tennis tourney), so might not be playing too much. I'll check in the thread from time to time though :) happy gaming folks

MicH

Just completely emptied Gracie's store and missed my visit with Gayle. Gah!

Linius - I have Flurry in my TT town. Not sure if Nirajs GF claimed her though

Levi

Banned

Still have these guys if anyone wants 'em. Otherwise they will perish into the abyss when I look for Chrissy

So I have a second copy of the game. What's the best way to cycle villagers until I get Ankha? I've got a spot opening up soon and i really want to fill it with her.

SmithnCo

That's the only good place for Pietro

Haha, poor clown sheep.

So I have a second copy of the game. What's the best way to cycle villagers until I get Ankha? I've got a spot opening up soon and i really want to fill it with her.

The best way, easily, is to keep starting a new town until she's one of the starting villagers. There's five starting villagers so you'll have more of a chance to get her that way.

The other ways are to TT/do the new profile trick until you see her as a camper or until she moves in normally, but that could take forever.

MicH

Keep starting new towns until you get her.

OR
Start a new town that DOESN'T have a snooty villager. The next day after you started it a new villager will move in. Make a new character and reset until you get an uchi/smug villager

Three days later repeat until you get the other type

Three days after this ONLY SNOOTY villagers will move in as your first 8 villagers will be one if each personality. Make new character and reset until you get Ankha. This is how I got Static

SmithnCo

OR
Start a new town that DOESN'T have a snooty villager. The next day after you started it a new villager will move in. Make a new character and reset until you get an uchi/smug villager

Three days after this ONLY SNOOTY villagers will move in as your first 8 villagers will be one if each personality. Make new character and reset until you get Ankha. This is how I got Static

Wow, I didn't think of that, that's a nice trick.

Pietro
Alice (taken)
Bertha
Bree
Mira (taken)
Lucky
Victoria
Cobb

I kinda want Lucky. What a random design.

I want those smug PWP SO badly. I feel like they're the dragon-scale armor of this game. Well, Eugene has been SUCH a bitch about giving me PWPs. He asked for the Parabolic Dish early on (great, Eugene, so you can watch DirectTV?), and nothing since.

So, now I've been forced to trap him with holes, which made him really mad and then sad. Poor Eugene, but it's in the best interests of the town.

Why is farming PWPs so weird and hard to predict??

Linius

I want those smug PWP SO badly. I feel like they're the dragon-scale armor of this game. Well, Eugene has been SUCH a bitch about giving me PWPs. He asked for the Parabolic Dish early on (great, Eugene, so you can watch DirectTV?), and nothing since.

So, now I've been forced to trap him with holes, which made him really mad and then sad. Poor Eugene, but it's in the best interests of the town.

Why is farming PWPs so weird and hard to predict??

Julian is very poor in giving PWPs too. Think I only have antenna as well, and that was last week :p

Levi

Banned
Keep starting new towns until you get her.

OR

Okay, I'm doing something wrong. I changed the date on my system one day ahead and no new villagers moved in. Tried three, four days and still only the original five.

Khaz

I streetpassed Mark from MuniMula (one of you guys from this thread?) and by talking to him he gave me his ballon! Does it happen often? It's my first time :blush:

[edit] ok it happened again with a pinwheel. Everything you hold in hand when streetpassed can be given?

MicH

Okay, I'm doing something wrong. I changed the date on my system one day ahead and no new villagers moved in. Tried three, four days and still only the original five.
No plots? That's weird. Did you talk to every villager and give Isabelle a seashell?

Thought I'd share my misery here.
Gracie visited for the first time yesterday. My PC was down and I didn't feel like pulling up the clothing list on my phone to find a cute outfit, so I figured I'd wait a couple hours until I could use my PC.

Got caught up playing a different game and come 7 pm the realization hit me that I missed my chance and probably won't get the final shop upgrade until the very end of September. :(

zigg

I streetpassed Mark from MuniMula (one of you guys from this thread?) and by talking to him he gave me his ballon! Does it happen often? It's my first time :blush:

[edit] ok it happened again with a pinwheel. Everything you hold in hand when streetpassed can be given?
StreetPassers have random gifts in-hand they will give you. Balloons, pinwheels, ice cream cones, noisemakers…

I StreetPass my daughter at least once a day so I get these a lot :)

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

From the second time onwards the player will be found holding an item including balloons/pinwheels/ice cream/party blowers/bubble blowers.

Linius

StreetPassers have random gifts in-hand they will give you. Balloons, pinwheels, ice cream cones, noisemakers…

I StreetPass my daughter at least once a day so I get these a lot :)

Well since you say that I suppose there will be a chance of you getting a spare tweeter along the line? If you want to trade me one I would love that. It's almost impossible to get streetpass gifts for me :/

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Well since you say that I suppose there will be a chance of you getting a spare tweeter along the line? If you want to trade me one I would love that. It's almost impossible to get streetpass gifts for me :/
I have a spare right now if you want to pop over.

Ok, Philia catalogued everything from Pascal set and Island items. And she and me had some spare time, so we decided to rearrange my town, becaues, boy, it was a mess. Philia was very patient and did a very good job at cleaning everything up. :D Now I'm also ready to start hybriding. :D I really owe Philia a big one for this. :D

Oh, and I have the Emperor's Cap and the Girl's Day Updo to catalogue if people are interested. Both are Japanese DLC items that are orderable.

Linius

Ok, Philia catalogued everything from Pascal set and Island items. And she and me had some spare time, so we decided to rearrange my town, becaues, boy, it was a mess. Philia was very patient and did a very good job at cleaning everything up. :D Now I'm also ready to start hybriding. :D I really owe Philia a big one for this. :D

Oh, and I have the Emperor's Cap and the Girl's Day Updo to catalogue if people are interested. Both are Japanese DLC items that are orderable.

If you're open I wouldn't mind popping by after I visited Hawthornekitty.

Still need the telescope from the Pascal set to finish mine.

Linius

ibhrTXlpdEkaTO.JPG
iym71vDRKi0ib.JPG

ikqawZ8gEM6Eq.JPG
i4PVub9K40aZZ.JPG

This is what I've done so far, open to suggestions. A mannequin dressed with cowboy clothes will come. A horse DLC for the saddles fence would be nice :p

Having posted that, I'll be heading out for the weekend too. Going to Lowlands festival to listen to some nice tunes. So no bug off and fireworks for me this weekend. Might read and post a little but my 3DS will be off. Have a good weekend Crossing Gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom