• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, tried it all. Also the update thing in the game and nothing happened. But Reddit is giving me some hope, I see some UK folks saying they don't have it either to which others respond that spotpasses often arrive at different times for different people. Pffft, I wanna order some of that sci-fi set already.

And you did not had a blue dot at your game icon? And you went already to the HHA showcase and the character Pikmin 3 wasn't running around?

Well, then, maybe yours will be at a different time, I guess...

MicH

Apple just have me a white katana for bringing her some furniture (gave her my miniature t-rex). Pretty damn cool!

Blaire gave me a 0 lamp. So I'm now very close to get both Blaire's and Snake's picture!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Redesigned my YuruYuri jacket.

tumblr_mqx8er2RS51svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Mostly made the jackets collar more distinctive and as a result opened it up a bit so more shirt is shown. Pretty happy with it now.

Redesigned my YuruYuri jacket.

tumblr_mqx8er2RS51svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Mostly made the jackets collar more distinctive and as a result opened it up a bit so more shirt is shown. Pretty happy with it now.

Looks awesome, you should display that design in my Sables. :D

edit: Haha, my Ables

Linius

Sorry for bumpin' in on you Des from Nonthal (why do I keep forgetting which Gaffer this is?).

Could someone maybe open their gates for me? I just made my first succesfull out of town visit on my home wifi. I'd like to see if it just a one time thing or that something finally changed.

Sorry for bumpin' in on you Des from Nonthal (why do I keep forgetting which Gaffer this is?).

Could someone maybe open their gates for me? I just made my first succesfull out of town visit on my home wifi. I'd like to see if it just a one time thing or that something finally changed.
Gates are opened.

Linius

I'll visit it everyone if that is what it takes, I wanna travel around the world!

It's working. I'm super excited right now :lol

I picked up a spare motherly statue to share on the thread.

I very much want an Afternoon Tea set next month. Any EU player willing to go through the hassle?

I'm pretty sure a triceratops skull is the last fossil I need.

Anyone have any peppy villagers moving out? I am without that personality type right now.

I'll visit it everyone if that is what it takes, I wanna travel around the world!

It's working. I'm super excited right now :lol

So the spothouse too?

I'm busy with international Island hopping and I found a cabana chair, but I forgot to buy it. :( I'm just so fixated on that beach table... Hopping for about an hour now, still no beach table... :(

My villagers:

Jocks: Lyman and Rory
95px-100px-Osmond.png
95px-Rory_NewLeaf_Official.png

Snootys: Ankha and Gwen

95px-Ankha_NewLeaf_Official.png
95px-Gwen_NewLeaf_Official.png

Lazy: Punchy

95px--Punchy_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Normal: Deena

95px-Deena_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Peppy: Agent S

95px-AgentS_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

Smug: Shep

Shep.png

Cranky: Gruff

95px-Gruff_NewLeaf_Official.png

Am I missing a personality in my town?

You have Ankha! She has enough personality for the rest of them!

Many people think Ankha is #1 Villager of New Leaf. Nice!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I picked up a spare motherly statue to share on the thread.

I very much want an Afternoon Tea set next month. Any EU player willing to go through the hassle?

I'm pretty sure a triceratops skull is the last fossil I need.

Anyone have any peppy villagers moving out? I am without that personality type right now.

Would you be interested in trading your statue for a graceful painting? If you'd rather trade for something else, that's fine too, you can still have the painting :)

You have Ankha! She has enough personality for the rest of them!

Many people think Ankha is #1 Villager of New Leaf. Nice!

Yeah, a lot of people are telling me that. When they visit and they see Ankha walking, it's OMG, you have Ankha, you are so lucky. Didn't know she was so popular. She was leaving at one moment, but I stopped her. I like her too much. :D

Linius

So the spothouse too?

I'm busy with international Island hopping and I found a cabana chair, but I forgot to buy it. :( I'm just so fixated on that beach table... Hopping for about an hour now, still no beach table... :(

Well no spotpass as of yet. But I'll just leave the 3DS in sleepmode all night and I'll see. It must come eventually you'd say.

If anyone else feels like opening for me I wouldn't mind to pop by. Gonna do some island hopping too I guess. Keep testing if the wifi is doing it's job.

Well no spotpass as of yet. But I'll just leave the 3DS in sleepmode all night and I'll see. It must come eventually you'd say.

If anyone else feels like opening for me I wouldn't mind to pop by. Gonna do some island hopping too I guess. Keep testing if the wifi is doing it's job.

I think I have more then 100.000 bells thrown down the drain with Island hopping... :(

Just for fun, I was looking on gamefaqs what Ankha was worth and she is going for 25 million bells? Crazy people...

Wolfe

Wait, so complaining about a villager doesn't actually kick them out?

I believe that's used for removing any offensive clothing/sayings that a villager has from it's previous town of residence (like if you get a villager from someone elses town).

I saw my first gar today. It was in the lake and it was the biggest shadow I've ever seen. There were fucking mosquitoes everywhere so I had to walk away and get bitten not to scare it off. When I was ready, I was shaking in my boots. I pulled on the fourth bite...and lost it.

Crying%20a%20river%20of%20tears.gif

I blew a one-in-a-million chance.

Linius

What's so popular about Marshal?

I can't really put my finger on that, but he always goes away for a lot of bells on GameFaqs. Yes he is cute, but what makes especially him so popular? No idea. At least Julian is a unicorn :p

I'm jealoussss. :( And Kabuki is really cool too.

He is a super cute looking squirrel.

I had to stop Kabuki from moving out a week a go. He ain't going nowhere :D

I can't really put my finger on that, but he always goes away for a lot of bells on GameFaqs. Yes he is cute, but what makes especially him so popular? No idea. At least Julian is a unicorn :p

I had to stop Kabuki from moving out a week a go. He ain't going nowhere :D

He also has the sloppy set and he is a detective squirrel. :D Much cooler than a fantasy beast. :)

Wolfe

While I obviously get why people want Julian, horses just don't do it for me :(

Someone open up, Katie demands new scenery!

Linius

Speaking of Katie, I still have a spare Toy Camera that I would like to trade for Katie's pic or sketchbook.

Linius

Ok, I would open the gate, but I'm just at an international Island with the famous treasure chest... 101 medals short... :(

And that's kids, why we never travel light :p

Going hopping now with 222 medals on me. Looking for those last pieces of Cabana or a smooth striped wetsuit. Because I wanna be a cool kid too.

Philia

Marshal is a cute SMUG villager. The rest of the smug cast isn't so much. Julian is a class on his own. You need smug characters to farm for paintings since Niraj's Lionel had proven that smug character provide paintings more often than cranky and uchi.

tumblr_mqx9wkewx11qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxal8PQyL1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

Weeping with joy, GAF. Tomorrow, I start replacing ugly yellow benches with gorgeous metal ones for my villagers to completely ignore. And who needs nice paths when I've got Lolly?

tumblr_mqxaopVsEQ1qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxaopVsEQ1qa25kqo2_250.jpg

Bruce barged in while I was running out to my first Gracie fashion check. He gave me candy and said I fascinate him. I passed with this horrendous outfit but she's kind of terrifying. She yelled at me and made me do it over because my shoes were wrong. :(

And it took days but the lemon slices have worked wonders on my tan.

And that's kids, why we never travel light :p

Going hopping now with 222 medals on me. Looking for those last pieces of Cabana or a smooth striped wetsuit. Because I wanna be a cool kid too.

You're on the international island and 100 medals short... just don't get upset if you get resetti'd >_<

Well, I got it already, but it's so shiny and rare... :(

Nah, looking for a beach table, not this shiny stuff. :)

I only need the beach table, it's 30 medals and I got 49, so I have a good chance to get the table and be able to save (still says nothing, but yeah...)

Philia

Weeping with joy, GAF. Tomorrow, I start replacing ugly yellow benches with gorgeous metal ones for my villagers to completely ignore. And who needs nice paths when I've got Lolly?

And it took days but the lemon slices have worked wonders on my tan.

Congrats on Lolly, and getting pale again! :HIGHFIVES:

Wolfe

Marshal is a cute SMUG villager. The rest of the smug cast isn't so much. Julian is a class on his own. You need smug characters to farm for paintings since Niraj's Lionel had proven that smug character provide paintings more often than cranky and uchi.

Honestly it hasn't proven anything when no one else can replicate his same results lol.

Linius

Noooooooooooo

My first trip got the Cabana chair which I need but I got Resetti'd on the way back. This dude on the island wanted to started a tour which slowed down the process immensely. Luckily he was willing to cancel but got Resetti'd in the end anyways :(

Philia

Honestly it hasn't proven anything when no one else can replicate his same results lol.

What are you talking about. More than 5 members in this thread had tried farming for paintings with his method and it worked. Only thing that isn't comparable is the LEVEL of his friendship with Lionel and/or our level of friendships with ours. So.

Shep still didn't give me any. :( Gruff still is the only one that gave me one painting and it was a real one. Still betting on Gruff...

Edit: where does the name Westeros come from? I have three people in my friendlist with the same townname. Talk about confusion... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom