• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who is on my friend list and wants to wish on a meteor, come on over, I'm about to open my gate, but I won't be responsive because I have real live company. Also don't talk to any non bunnies in town. I'm creating a hostile environment for them.

I'll stay open for a couple hours.

Yay, I'm coming.

I hope I'm still in friendlist.

Edit: no open gate. :(

ramyeon

Got Punchy to move out from my TT town and into my main town. :D

Still have these guys if anyone wants 'em. Otherwise they will perish into the abyss when I look for Chrissy/Francine.

Pietro
Alice (taken)
Bertha
Bree
Mira (taken)
Lucky
Victoria
Cobb
Do you still have Lucky? Shame I missed Mira since and Uchi is what I really need, but Lucky's design is just so damn cool.

Do you have bushes and trees set up in a certain way that villagers were forced to walk through? That area can be expected to have huge patches of grass wear I imagine.

Wait, Villagers can cause grass wear too? That would explain why the grass by my house gets worse daily. Crackle and Canberra are constantly running around in my garden.

Nice to see hybrids, and nice to see a neat PWP, but those villagers omg. Vomit inducing.

3 out of those 4 I like. Jambette is tolerable, but I like Freya and Hugh.

EDIT: And rechecking the wiki now, it was Kidd who suggested it, not Roscoe (the former is a Smug character). Oops. But all the same...

Frogstep

Wait, Villagers can cause grass wear too? That would explain why the grass by my house gets worse daily. Crackle and Canberra are constantly running around in my garden.

Unfortunately, they can. :<
I have the same thing happening in a large area around my house too.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just received the final piece of furniture I needed in the mail and had it customized. Now my Leonardo inspired Cabana Green room is completed...

This room started off as just a Cabana furniture room (with Leonardo custom furniture). But when I expanded the room it looked a little empty and I never got around to getting more cabana pieces for it. Then one day I noticed the green pantry (piece beside the tv) had a little brown wicker basket in it - boom, idea! Tried out all the green furniture wood customization and the one I was most happy with was the 'Grass Green' finish that Cyrus could make. I also used the 'dapper shirt' for any cloth parts since it used the green as well as brought in the orange/yellow tone of Leonardo. The Cabana wall worked great since it has bits of green in it as well as a green baseboard trim. Then I used the green carpet since it has the wooden floorboards which brings out the wood tones in the Cabana series.

I've also been working on another room today but it's not done yet, still waiting on one piece of furniture to come in tomorrow morning and it will be finished. :)

With how much I have been visiting Cyrus the past few days (see previous room), I am not surprised I received this today...
tumblr_mrkrvqXyp71swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Great work sir. You put the rest of us to shame.

I love Leonardo, too. Feel like he's one of the most underrated villagers and DEFINITELY the cutest lion/tiger (sorry Niraj, Lionel is #2) . . .

Lol. Lionel isn't really cute...more like a refined and dignified gentleman...like myself.

Koomaster

I love Leonardo, too. Feel like he's one of the most underrated villagers and DEFINITELY the cutest lion/tiger (sorry Niraj, Lionel is #2) . . .
He was one of my first residents in this game and I fell in love instantly.

Odd since I usually don't like the jock characters in the AC games very much (more into the cranky or lazy types). But Leonardo just won me over. Only other jock I liked was Roald the penguin.

Someone on GameFAQs just offered to buy Zucker for me from another user. (And the other user will sell him to me if it doesn't pan out.)

It's a bit overwhelming how generous the AC community can be. I love this game. :)

Chopper

Turns out the pill bug wasn't the last thing I needed to catch. I still need a bloody snail! I also need a Giant Isopod, a Lobster and a Chambered Nautilus! I've just spent the last hour diving. Without success. :/

Well I spent like six hours today trying to get Ankha and I kind of feel like never playing again.

Le sigh.
I'd say just don't give up. It took me four tries to get Zucker, and I spent a good 3-4 hours each time looking.

Ankha is my next target too, and I'm expecting it to be tough, but I'm gonna keep on tryin' until I get her.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Turns out the pill bug wasn't the last thing I needed to catch. I still need a bloody snail! I also need a Giant Isopod, a Lobster and a Chambered Nautilus! I've just spent the last hour diving. Without success. :/

Diving is the worst shit ever. When I would get medals on the island with randoms, every time they picked a diving tour I secretly hated them with all that I am.

Chopper

Diving is the worst shit ever. When I would get medals on the island with randoms, every time they picked a diving tour I secretly hated them with all that I am.
It'll be better once I've got these "all year" entries out of the way and can just concentrate on seasonal ones in the future. These three I'm missing are all "rare" though, and can subsequently fuck right off.

Can anyone spare a piece of art? I'm trying to get the Museum upgrade, and I met Redd for the first time this week, but wasn't aware of the fake/real component when I did. I'm trying to get extra space for a HUGE turnip buy, so I'd be willing to compensate at least a million bells for a legit piece of art.

Unfortunately, they can. :<
I have the same thing happening in a large area around my house too.

Wow that sucks :( I tried planting hibiscus around my house to block it off but there's certain patches where bushes just refuse to grow and I can't figure out why (no trees close by or anything)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Thanks to everybody who visited! Sorry I couldn't really do much. Figures the first time I ever get a meteor shower, it's when I'm doing something. Oh well!

ramyeon

The whole villager market is a mess, it's impossible to even think about participating in the deals for more popular villagers unless you're duping crowns or time travelling to get villagers to trade.

braves01

Banned
Just saw a tarantula for the first time, after ~50 hours of playtime.

Didn't notice it until too late running by, it scurried after me before river suicide.

These things are like shinies in Pokemon I swear to god.

Koomaster

Just saw a tarantula for the first time, after ~50 hours of playtime.

Didn't notice it until too late running by, it scurried after me before river suicide.

These things are like shinies in Pokemon I swear to god.
On the flipside of this issue, tarantulas are a plague upon my town. I see several every time I play at night. Well 'see' is not the correct word. I will be doing something and one will hop out of a field of flowers and bite me before I can do anything. Sometimes I won't visually see them, I just see my character pass out because a tarantula was hiding in the flower bed I just walked into.

I just want to visit some neighbors and do some tasks, why won't they leave me alone?! ;___;

braves01

Banned
On the flipside of this issue, tarantulas are a plague upon my town. I see several every time I play at night. Well 'see' is not the correct word. I will be doing something and one will hop out of a field of flowers and bite me before I can do anything. Sometimes I won't visually see them, I just see my character pass out because a tarantula was hiding in the flower bed I just walked into.

I just want to visit some neighbors and do some tasks, why won't they leave me alone?! ;___;

Catch one for me and I will reward you handsomely. :)

Animekatt

I wanted to say to Koomaster: I just love your room that you did. Leonardo will be so proud. Now to just get him in there to see it. :p

In other news, last week I sent Francine a letter containing Bubblegum K.K. Tonight I finally got the chance to visit her while she's home. I was expecting her to just display the album on a table, but nope! She was playing the song in her player. Made me happy. :3

She also sold me her old song that she had before changing.

Koomaster

Catch one for me and I will reward you handsomely. :)
I wish we could trade insects/fish and things. I would make millions catching all the tarantula gangs roaming the streets late at night in Dansbury; looking for victims to prove their spider-man-hoodness. *shiver*

I wanted to say to Koomaster: I just love your room that you did. Leonardo will be so proud. Now to just get him in there to see it. :p

In other news, last week I sent Francine a letter containing Bubblegum K.K. Tonight I finally got the chance to visit her while she's home. I was expecting her to just display the album on a table, but nope! She was playing the song in her player. Made me happy. :3

Thanks! Yeah, I hope Leonardo visits my house again soon. :)

Also that's cool, I didn't know they will actually change the music in their homes.

Marvie_3

Banned

It's kinda weird she didn't have that one playing in her house already considering she's on the cover.....

Thought I was done but need a pteranodon tail to complete my fossils. Out there??

Might have this one in storage. I can check in about 15 mins.

Edit: Didn't have it. Sorry.

Elija2

Whoah, I didn't know that you could make them change the music in their homes. Neat.

milkham

anyone wanna open up for katie?
friend code# 3239-2769-8151

incidentally i have art for trade
calm painting
famous painting x2
moving painting
graceful painting

i still need
wild painting
wistful painting
common painting