• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went over to Monique's and found Biff. Then we all did the Strunk. Glad she's enjoying her cat tower.
cJeMKcP.jpg

Making the best of a situation going nowhere
an5Ac6S.jpg

Monique fittin in nicely (rockin Tia's catchphrase)
qG4wz6b.jpg

Kabuki you're too modest. And we have the same taste in art :p
yGhsiqD.jpg
SUUi5Qx.jpg

Stop it you're scaring me!
wdawGxU.jpg

Tia appreciating my guitar picking
iI2j5Ba.jpg

Guess Eugene got the message
y3z3ZsY.jpg
oR06axu.jpg

Surreal moment: villagers celebrating like mad after Eugene's PWP suggestion (and 5 villagers on-screen at once)
1KrhJep.jpg

Using the AC Plaza to stalk villagers. Marshal lives up to the hype. Fauna is gorgeous. But my next target is . . . Tiffany. Oh man . . .

Tonight has been epic.

I finally got this request after about seven weeks of trying. (I honestly don't think there's a single Uchi request left.)
BRxMPrnCEAAt30-.jpg

And immediately afterward, I got Resetti's pic.
BRxMlhtCUAAq7Nc.jpg

Tash

Chief has gone missing..I think I trapped him one too many times :/
Was looking for him everywhere..he wasn't at the club, museum or coffeshop. All shops were closed and all villagers outside..haven't seen him in two days. I still need those Zen PwPs :/

On other news though: double rainbows are so awesome :D

EtQGLUT.jpg

Took some time out to chill with my villagers. Even Isabell was out and about. reminded me to add some more street lamps..

3OZMAsY.jpg

Ricky wanted a guided tour of the fossil section. Can't turn down the only squirrel in town

yEdRgLQ.jpg

Forever alone but still rocking it out :p

AN7SHri.jpg

Krelian

Achieved perfect town status! I wanted to build that flower clock but I couldn't because of a street lamp. So I had to demolish that lamp. Will the perfect town status still remain though?

Tash

Achieved perfect town status! I wanted to build that flower clock but I couldn't because of a street lamp. So I had to demolish that lamp. Will the perfect town status still remain though?

I waited with changing anything after I got perfect town and until I got the golden watering can. Better to be safe :/

Flipyap

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFiddlesticks.

Getting my tenth villager spot randomly filled today. Currently stuck in the eternal cycle of resets to make sure that this monster doesn't ruin my town.

FML

Krelian

I waited with changing anything after I got perfect town and until I got the golden watering can. Better to be safe :/
Yeah, maybe I should've built a replacement PWP before demolishing the street lamp. But that would've delayed everything for several days and I didn't want to settle for another location for the flower clock. Oh well, I'll see if I still have a perfect town tomorrow.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just received the final piece of furniture I needed in the mail and had it customized. Now my Leonardo inspired Cabana Green room is completed...

This room started off as just a Cabana furniture room (with Leonardo custom furniture). But when I expanded the room it looked a little empty and I never got around to getting more cabana pieces for it. Then one day I noticed the green pantry (piece beside the tv) had a little brown wicker basket in it - boom, idea! Tried out all the green furniture wood customization and the one I was most happy with was the 'Grass Green' finish that Cyrus could make. I also used the 'dapper shirt' for any cloth parts since it used the green as well as brought in the orange/yellow tone of Leonardo. The Cabana wall worked great since it has bits of green in it as well as a green baseboard trim. Then I used the green carpet since it has the wooden floorboards which brings out the wood tones in the Cabana series.
I really like the look of this room. :)

I've just hit 100k from the HHA so soon I should be able to clear out my rooms and decorate them the way I want.

Turns out the pill bug wasn't the last thing I needed to catch. I still need a bloody snail! I also need a Giant Isopod, a Lobster and a Chambered Nautilus! I've just spent the last hour diving. Without success. :/

Well, I just dug up my bushes yesterday, and it is raining today, so I had them, you could catch snails at my town. :(

Got both items from the Japanese Odom festival today thanks to a nice poster on another site. Vegetable animals FTW.

Wow, that's nice indeed. Wish I could get them too. :(

Okay, huge update today.

Got a heart bopper, cause I went to someone's town, and the fireworks were going on, so why not get a bopper, right? Now I got all 4. :D

Gracie is in town. :D Need flashy theme clothes. :(

Got my golden axe today at last. :D One day after Philia visited me to cut the trees. Nice timing, Leif...

Hybrid status, got a black and purple tulip, a blue violet, a pink and orange cosmos, a random red lilie (moved it to the lelies) and a yellow dandelion... So yeah, I think that's nice for starters. :) When Philia is here, gonna look what to do next and try to get the paths in my towns look decent.

Also got some DLC today in my mail to catalogue: top, blossem lantern, carp banner and clerk's shirt. :)

Okay, going to shower now and get out for while. Need to get some stuff for my gf.

Oxx

He's in my town right now. I'm going to let him leave when he wants to go though. Including him, I have 3 jocks and there's no way in hell I'm letting Scoot or Poncho leave.

I've slowly let all of my jocks leave. My town is lacking testosterone right now.

Okay, passed Gracies test with flashy. Got a Gracie Wardrobe. :D Complete Kappa custome with jester shoes and bad bro mustache. :D Two checks to go. :D

Oh, and another PWP, a illuminated tree.... :( No, no, no, that's not how you spell police station...

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Due to some technical issues I had to stop playing the game for a good while. Now I'm kind of bummed about most of my flowers being dead etc.. :(

Maybe I should just start a new save or something

MicH

WHAT
The butterfly wall and ladybug carpet from the Bug-Off are orderable?! Whatttt

Also I have a spare golden closet and carpet. Anyone wanna trade? Still need quite a few

MicH

Hmz, I don't have both of them... Closet? It's not the dresser, right, because I have that one already.
Different from the dresser :D If you're available now Ai can come over right now. I'm also interested in cataloging those region exclusive stuff you have laying out :p

Different from the dresser :D If you're available now Ai can come over right now. I'm also interested in cataloging those region exclusive stuff you have laying out :p

Ok, i'm opening up. :) Edit: is open.

There is also Pascal and Island stuff lying around, but those aren't orderable, so..

Stuff is beneath that. :)

MicH

Thanks a lot, kamikazekoala! Appreciate it :)

Also just got Fang in my time travel town. Who wants him? It's too much of a waste to let him disappear into the abyss :( He's cranky

Semajer

Does anyone have any carnations spare, or for trade? I really only want a pink and red so that I can get more of them.

I have a few Nintendo things spare. I've also got a mountain of ore that I've been sitting on for a while.

EDIT:

Also just got Fang in my time travel town. Who wants him? It's too much of a waste to let him disappear into the abyss :( He's cranky

I'll take Fang. I had him back on the Gamecube.

Np, Mich, thank you for the paintings too. :D

Okay, I really really have to move now. :( Back in a hour ofso.

Philia, got some hybrids, be back in a hour, ok?

braves01

Banned
I have a spare famous painting. At least I think I do. It looks real. Can Redd sell real paintings more than once?

I guess I should have said I already have an amazing painting and famous painting in addition to my flowery painting.

If you want though, just come over to my town and you can have it. FC is in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom