• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get the Museum upgrade asap so I can have space for my turnip dealings. I would give a handsome sum of bells for any piece of art (I already met Redd this week and bought a fake before I knew what was up with the art in the game).

Flipyap

I'm trying to get the Museum upgrade asap so I can have space for my turnip dealings. I would give a handsome sum of bells for any piece of art (I already met Redd this week and bought a fake before I knew what was up with the art in the game).
I have a spare Neutral Painting if you can donate that one.

Philia

I also have a spare Quaint painting if no one on my friendlist claims it.

chunk3rvd

Is their a known way to get as many furniture items as possible from the bug off? For the past 2 I've just stored a random collection of island beetles in my house and given them to Nat in no particular order. So far I've managed to get the carpet, wallpaper and about 4 random items and would love to complete the set ASAP

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Anyone care for Gyroids. Did a big clean out of my museum room and I have a premium on them again so I'm going to sell by the end of the day:

Tall Sproid
Mini croakoid
Tall clankoid
Mega howloid
Mega rustoid
Tall lementoid
Mini rustoid
Mini lamentoid
Mini buzzoid
Wee dingloid
Mini Alloid
Mega Ckankoid
Tall alloid
Tall sproid
Tall Oombloid
Mega clankoid
Howloid
Mini fizzoid
Croakoid
Mega harmonoid
Lullaboid
Tall sproid
Mini lamentoid
Tall clankoid
Wee dingloid
Mini alloid
Mega ovoid
Tall strumboid

Sorry about the mixed up order.

Semajer

Anyone care for Gyroids. Did a big clean out of my museum room and I have a premium on them again so I'm going to sell by the end of the day:

Tall Sproid
Mini croakoid
Tall clankoid
Mega howloid
Mega rustoid
Tall lementoid
Mini rustoid
Mini lamentoid
Mini buzzoid
Wee dingloid
Mini Alloid
Mega Ckankoid
Tall alloid
Tall sproid
Tall Oombloid
Mega clankoid
Howloid
Mini fizzoid
Croakoid
Mega harmonoid
Lullaboid
Tall sproid
Mini lamentoid
Tall clankoid
Wee dingloid
Mini alloid
Mega ovoid
Tall strumboid

Sorry about the mixed up order.

I'd love to steal some of these, may I?

Is their a known way to get as many furniture items as possible from the bug off? For the past 2 I've just stored a random collection of island beetles in my house and given them to Nat in no particular order. So far I've managed to get the carpet, wallpaper and about 4 random items and would love to complete the set ASAP

Well, yeah. Got to someone's town other than you and have bugs that are worth more points then the record in the town. For each bug that is above the points, you get a piece of furniture. Only problem is that the owner of that town can't get any more points for his bugs due to a glitch. So it is recommended that the owner of the first has his needed points for the trophy he wants (and hopefully no villager defeats the owner on the end of the day) before he let people in.

UberTag

Just a heads up that I plan to open up my village for summer clothing cataloging on Monday, August 26th (and ongoing throughout that week).

Will provide a heads-up in the OT closer to that date so you won't risk missing out.

Nuts, I don't have my most recent gyroid list on-hand. Looks like I'll miss out on this one.
Philia, I've got 8 gyroids in storage for you as well.

Just a heads up that I plan to open up my village for summer clothing cataloging on Monday, August 26th (and ongoing throughout that week).

Will provide a heads-up in the OT closer to that date so you won't risk missing out.

Sounds cool.

Does this include Gracie's stuff?

Semajer

Tall Sproid
Mini croakoid
Tall clankoid
Mega howloid
Mega rustoid
Tall lementoid
Mini rustoid
Mini lamentoid
Mini buzzoid
Wee dingloid
Mini Alloid
Tall Oombloid
Howloid
Mega harmonoid
Lullaboid
Tall sproid
Mega ovoid
Tall strumboid

Would it be okay for me to take these if they're still around?

Marvie_3

Banned

I need to do this at some point. Way too many gyroids and I know I have a bunch of duplicates. :lol

Koomaster

Another day; another room. I've actually been working on this one for the past week. Had to wait for a few pieces to show up in Nooklings or an HHA house. Lots and lots of trial and error as well. About half the furniture I originally made for this room I ended up not using. Anyway, I am proud to present, my kitchen...

tumblr_mrmksvQieW1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrmkv1jHAg1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrmkxsO8b61swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrml5mh5uO1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrml6qg6OP1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Details...
Not hard to guess, but the inspiration for my kitchen is the Sunflower Tee I am wearing. Originally I had done a whole room in Ranch Furniture customized with white wood for my rustic challenge. I liked it a lot, but the fabric of the chairs and couch couldn't be customized. So I was wondering what in the world could match that shade of cyan in this game. In comes the Sunflower Tee and I had my answer. I originally had it draped across the ranch bed as well as the tea table. But when I decided to make the room into a kitchen, I got rid of the bed. But then that left me with a lack of sunflower themed items. So I brought in a regal lamp to match the white furniture and re-did the shade. Also a regal table & tablecloth; but I ended up not liking how the sunflower tee looked on it. So I eventually just made my own pattern for the regal table.

The very middle of the room with the kitchen island was lacking in color (don't know why you can't put things on the island) so I brought in regal chairs that have yellow-gold accents; but with the floor I wasn't getting my other primary color cyan in the center of the room. So I tried customizing them with 'royal green' which turns out is actually cyan; who knew? For the floor I used a neutral floor which has a rich yellow to the wood. For the wall, well, I tried about 15 different walls in the game and none was giving me what I wanted, so I made my own pattern for the wall.

UberTag

Sounds cool.

Does this include Gracie's stuff?
Not the Gracie stuff I'm afraid as it is not reorderable. It does include all of the summer-exclusive bottoms and dresses that ARE reorderable. (Tops you can get year-round from villagers even if they're season-exclusive - but the summer tops will be part of this cataloging as well.)

Koomaster

Anyone got premiums on Perfect Peach or Cherry? Or Ores?
Yes, my Re-Tail wants perfect peaches today. My native fruit is oranges, so lots of profit. Unless you removed me we should still be friends, my gate is open if you want to hop over and sell.

If anyone else wants to sell perfect peaches, let me know and I will add you if I haven't already. Or you can pop over.

Marvie_3

Banned
Another day; another room. I've actually been working on this one for the past week. Had to wait for a few pieces to show up in Nooklings or an HHA house. Lots and lots of trial and error as well. About half the furniture I originally made for this room I ended up not using. Anyway, I am proud to present, my kitchen...
Looks awesome!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should warn that I'm currently on holiday so I have no idea how good the connection is. I'm going to try and get my 3DS connected online asap (I have the wifi password and whatnot so it should be too difficult)

Love your kitchen.

I was totally disappointed when the kitchen island didn't function as a table or had any interactive features.

I also tried the neutral floor, but it didn't really seem to fit. However it really looks good with the cyan wall.

EDIT

Oh yeah, I am aiming for the catalog badge, so that's why I asked : P

Koomaster

I was totally disappointed when the kitchen island didn't function as a table or had any interactive features.
Yeah it's kind of a shame that it's like that. I wanted to at least put a cup of coffee on it, but nope. Also no interactions like the mini stovetop coming on or the water faucet. Boourns to that. :/

Philia

Yes, my Re-Tail wants perfect peaches today. My native fruit is oranges, so lots of profit. Unless you removed me we should still be friends, my gate is open if you want to hop over and sell.

If anyone else wants to sell perfect peaches, let me know and I will add you if I haven't already. Or you can pop over.

Excellent. I have one question. Are you at 10 villagers present? My Amelia is moving and while she's not a bad eagle villager, I don't want to infect you with her.

Koomaster

Excellent. I have one question. Are you at 10 villagers present? My Amelia is moving and while she's not a bad eagle villager, I don't want to infect you with her.
Yes, I'm at 10 villagers until tomorrow when one of them is moving. So I am safe for the moment. :p

Chopper

Ooooh. I would love to get rid of some perfect peaches. Could I come see you in about half an hour?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got a little playing in before I had to go. Thankfully no Gracie today, which is all I was wondering about. Watered my flowers too. Hopefully I'll get a chance to shop later tonight :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, I've set out the Gyroids south of my town hall with Philia's two separate from the rest of the group. (Sorry Semajer, this is literally all of the other ones so you'll need to rummage a bit)

And yay, got my second mannequin finally (and proof that the 30 days doesn't have to be consecutive)

Semajer

OK, I've set out the Gyroids south of my town hall with Philia's two separate from the rest of the group. (Sorry Semajer, this is literally all of the other ones so you'll need to rummage a bit)

And yay, got my second mannequin finally (and proof that the 30 days doesn't have to be consecutive)

That's fine, I've got my notepad out, and I'm ready to rummage.

Nook I appreciate your creativity but put Goldie's damn house near the cafe where I cleared out space last night!

Resetting again . . .

MicH

Are you seeing Federer/Nadal tonight?

16 requests and counting from villagers not named Mitzi. :/
Damn. I keep getting moving requests for the villagers Si don't want to move as well. Finelly got Maelle out though. Gabi moved in.

Bob and Static want to move constantly. NOPE NOPE NOPE

Damn. I keep getting moving requests for the villagers Si don't want to move as well. Finelly got Maelle out though. Gabi moved in.

Sure you wouldn't rather have Merry instead? I'm holding everyone else hostage until Mitzi leaves.

I am indeed. Should be a beatdown

not in the way I want it to be :(

Yeah, they're not exactly the titans they were a few years ago.

I'll be scanning the crowd for a stony-faced guy in a Luigi hat. Possibly clutching a couple photos of Muffy.

MicH

Sure you wouldn't rather have Merry instead? I'm holding everyone else hostage until Mitzi leaves.

Yeah, they're not exactly the titans they were a few years ago.

I'll be scanning the crowd for a stony-faced guy in a Luigi hat. Possibly clutching a couple photos of Muffy.
Noooo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom