• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, looks like I can't put images in PM, so i have to do it here, Philia :(

Question 1: I can't put two trees here, right? Only on the right above hole will the tree not wilt, right? There is a river just beneath it, so no more space there. :(

tumblr_mrmn0yX4eP1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Question 2:

I got these hybrids today:

Cosmos:

tumblr_mrmn2eHAIu1scfba3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrmncdNigv1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Tulips:

tumblr_mrmnb5w3Uj1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Violet:

tumblr_mrmnfnxg0S1scfba3o1_400.jpg

So I take those hybrids of their place and put them in:

Cosmos:

tumblr_mrmnnqld5m1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Tulips:

tumblr_mrmnpjecvc1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Violets:

tumblr_mrmnqnWYnR1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Cosmos and violets I know how to plant, but what about the tulips? How should I plant them for the best results?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I keep getting an error message when I select your town (assuming that you're Trefaur Basil).
Hmmm... That's the right town. I shut down some applications on my end so hopefully it work now. I haven't received any errors on my end.

Gracie is finally in my town. I need an out with an historical theme. I have a powdered wig and rimmed glasses. I can try ordering a deer shirt (it's 3pm in game so I should get before the end of the day right).

Is that all I need or do I need to beg and borrow something more?

Hmmm... That's the right town. I shut down some applications on my end so hopefully it work now. I haven't received any errors on my end.

Gracie is finally in my town. I need an out with an historical theme. I have a powdered wig and rimmed glasses. I can try ordering a deer shirt (it's 3pm in game so I should get before the end of the day right).

Gladiator Shoes? I just got an extra pair of Gulliver. :)

Edit: those are iconic? Strange... nvm then...

I can order armor or gold armor shoes. :)

And the scaled armored pants.

Will have it in half an hour. :)

Marvie_3

Banned

Yeah you'll get it at 5pm. I'd order some historical stuff for you but I won't get mail for another 7 1/2 hours.

Koomaster

o_O That's a long... wait for the train. I hope your wifi is secured.
My internet is not the fastest, I live in a sort of rural area. Usually the wait for the train is not too bad, but I don't think our internets like each other. Every time you visit the wait is like doubled. :p

Anyway, sorry about that, I will save now just incase. ^___^;;;

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah, they're not exactly the titans they were a few years ago.

I'll be scanning the crowd for a stony-faced guy in a Luigi hat. Possibly clutching a couple photos of Muffy.

As Philia, suzu, and Katt can attest, that's exactly what I look like, so maybe you'll get lucky :p

I ordered for you scale armor suit, pants and armored shoes. You should be fine with that together with that wig and glasses. :) In less than half a hour, I can bring them to your town, if you want.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Gladiator Shoes? I just got an extra pair of Gulliver. :)

Edit: those are iconic? Strange... nvm then...

I can order armor or gold armor shoes. :)

And the scaled armored pants.

Will have it in half an hour. :)

Yeah you'll get it at 5pm. I'd order some historical stuff for you but I won't get mail for another 7 1/2 hours.
Very kind of both of you. I just hope my connection is working. It's relatively fast and I've had no problems browsing the web, but the 3DS connections are a whole different ballgame.

Philia

Ok, looks like I can't put images in PM, so i have to do it here, Philia :(

Question 1: I can't put two trees here, right? Only on the right above hole will the tree not wilt, right? There is a river just beneath it, so no more space there. :(

I got these hybrids today:

Cosmos and violets I know how to plant, but what about the tulips? How should I plant them for the best results?

Look at that. FIVE. FIVE hybrids and they're all different colors too. :D If nothing makes me more proud than that, I dunno what is!

Answer 1: You cannot plant those trees too close to each other. You need one space apart. I take back what I said about planting them there. Plant them over on the right past the Cafe. Be sure to plant one space away from the stumps.

Answer 2: Replace the black with your new pink tulip. Move your black and your new black and two orange tulips away a bit from the pinks. Pair them up however you wish. Both can breed a purple someday.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Still no luck. I don't think it's my end, I've visited a few towns today with no trouble.
Guess our connections don't like each other. :( I've tried closing and reopening the gate. Unfortunately not being at home means I can't fiddle with the connection.

I'll leave the Gyroids you want to one side if you like, but I will not be home until the 30th so you'll be waiting quite a while for them.

Semajer

Thanks, but I'll be on holiday by the 30th, and won't be back until at least the 7th of September. Give them to someone else, or sell them if you want, I'm not all that fussed. I would like to see you town once we're both back though. The amount of time I've spent trying to reach your town has made me WANT to see it.

Can I pay someone to come to my town and organize it a little? I spent way too much time throwing flowers around and planting trees wherever in the beginning of the game...

Can I pay someone to come to my town and organize it a little? I spent way too much time throwing flowers around and planting trees wherever in the beginning of the game...

You'll need Philia's gardening service =D

Also Bug-off is tomorrow folks, anyone got a technique for second place XD?

In fact has anyone made a list of what bugs tend to give better scores? So easier to maximise the amount of prizes lol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You'll need Philia's gardening service =D

Also Bug-off is tomorrow folks, anyone got a technique for second place XD?

In fact has anyone made a list of what bugs tend to give better scores? So easier to maximise the amount of prizes lol.
This walkthrough has a handy guide to bug tiers. Just search [Bug-Off] to jump to it.

Today I'm going to make a alt character. Then with that character I'm going to submit a high scoring bug. Then with my main I'll hand in one on tier below. Hopefully they'll be so far ahead of the rest they'll easily get first and second place.

Look at that. FIVE. FIVE hybrids and they're all different colors too. :D If nothing makes me more proud than that, I dunno what is!

Answer 1: You cannot plant those trees too close to each other. You need one space apart. I take back what I said about planting them there. Plant them over on the right past the Cafe. Be sure to plant one space away from the stumps.

Answer 2: Replace the black with your new pink tulip. Move your black and your new black and two orange tulips away a bit from the pinks. Pair them up however you wish. Both can breed a purple someday.

Yes, it was very succesfull for the first day. :D

1. Okay, I'll do that, thank you. :)

2. Okay, nice, I'll do that. :D

Also I have 3 red carnations at my house and I put them up like the rest. So if I'm get really, really lucky, that could also spawn a new carnation right?

BGBW, I just got them in the mail, coming to your town. :)

Philia

Apparently so. Philia...help!

LOL, first, we'll need to add each other. Second, are you at 10 villagers? I got one that's moving today and I don't want to infect you with a wifi tag-a-along. I've pmed you my FC and added you.

Also I have 3 red carnations at my house and I put them up like the rest. So if I'm get really, really lucky, that could also spawn a new carnation right?

Yep.

This walkthrough has a handy guide to bug tiers. Just search [Bug-Off] to jump to it.

Today I'm going to make a alt character. Then with that character I'm going to submit a high scoring bug. Then with my main I'll hand in one on tier below. Hopefully they'll be so far ahead of the rest they'll easily get first and second place.

If I fail can I just come over and just catalog the trophy lol XD
LOL, first, we'll need to add each other. Second, are you at 10 villagers? I got one that's moving today and I don't want to infect you with a wifi tag-a-along. I've pmed you my FC and added you.

Yep.
It's an epidemic now XD?

Yep.

I'll add you but I should probably have mentioned before that I won't be near my 3DS until about 4 PM EDT. Will you be around at all after/around then?

I love how I'm asking for a favor and then making time demands. I swear I'm not usually such a diva!

P.S. I'm not at 10 but I'll take whoever ends up in my town. This is my first AC game so I'm interested in meeting as many villagers as possible :)

Philia

It's an epidemic now XD?

Its no joke man. People who had shitty villagers moving out in hopes of getting another one from someone else's town had caused THEIR shitty villagers move into that other person's town.

Granted Amelia isn't a shitty one, but still, I don't want to undercut their chances of getting their villagers they want from an alt reset or from a camper.

I'll add you but I should probably have mentioned before that I won't be near my 3DS until about 4 PM EDT. Will you be around at all after/around then?

P.S. I'm not at 10 but I'll take whoever ends up in my town. This is my first AC game so I'm interested in meeting as many villagers as possible :)

Just as well. I must warn you. My service can extend upwards to 3 hours depending on how many flowers you got or how much work involved elsewhere. And if you have a shitty wifi at wherever you are, I suggest you wait til you find some place that is better. Nothing turns me off real fast like a resetti.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks to kamikazekoala I have passed Gracie's first test and have a Gracie bench!

Philia are you popping over for those two Gyroids?

Philia

Thanks to kamikazekoala I have passed Gracie's first test and have a Gracie bench!

Philia are you popping over for those two Gyroids?

Yeah, after I visit Samson's.

And I got Amelia's pic! Yay! :3 That was a pleasant surprise! Glad to get that before she's off in ether.

And thanks to Koo, I've managed to hit the 50 mil mark and got the hat! :3

Its no joke man. People who had shitty villagers moving out in hopes of getting another one from someone else's town had caused THEIR shitty villagers move into that other person's town.

Granted Amelia isn't a shitty one, but still, I don't want to undercut their chances of getting their villagers they want from an alt reset or from a camper.

Just as well. I must warn you. My service can extend upwards to 3 hours depending on how many flowers you got or how much work involved elsewhere. And if you have a shitty wifi at wherever you are, I suggest you wait til you find some place that is better. Nothing turns me off real fast like a resetti.

My wifi is fine, as long as we can actually connect we'll be fine. I have relatively few flowers so I can't imagine it will take that long.

I'll pop on when I'm home and if you're around, great...if not, no worries!

Uh-oh Gracie....oh wait she wants Modern, yes! No contradictory clothing to care for =D

Everyone will always be fine at my place then =P, not that much people visit anyway lmao, need to open gates more XD

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

3 items should be find for a pass. I don't know if the rewards she gives varries base don how well you bass, but the two times I've seen her I squeaked by.

She's in my town today too, and wants a sporty theme. I should be able to get something for every slot, so I'll see what happens when you pass with flying colors.

Then painfully wait for her fourth visit...

Yeah, like I thought, I'm getting an error code. :\

Dude. I got some pairs of purple tulips for you. And I recall I've NOT visited your town lately! OPEN UP DUDE.

Yeah will open up later lol, got Etrian Odysessy 4 demo to playthrough...Europe get 3 play limits =O, good thing I got the gamecart playing this on the OG 3DS
tumblr_mrmrz6uFkB1sa067po1_400.jpg

Aha, ummmm:
nervous_collar.jpg

Man I sold off the blue retro dress yesterday, and if I order, it'll be here tomorrow. :( Sorry

Thanks for the concern =D, but I've ordered a grape tee that should be here in a mo.

First... Chadder. Seriously love that guy. Came over my place unannounced yesterday and was completely adorable about it. Said he wouldn't judge me by my furniture because that would be "snooty and pretentious". Plus he just wanted to stop by and give me a gift.

And ohhhh man. Two more days before I ask Barold for his hand in village. What will I wear?? What should I give him? He looks like the type of guy that might like trout but I'm all out. No wonder I've been stepping out of my house and looking all sweaty... it's a big day!

Here are a couple shots of my new windmill! for those that wanted to see them:
BRzWuIECUAAkJsh.jpg

BRzW9fpCcAA8lkM.jpg

EDIT: Dream Suite updated if you want to see it in action - 4200-2096-9528

Koomaster

First... Chadder. Seriously love that guy. Came over my place unannounced yesterday and was completely adorable about it. Said he wouldn't judge me by my furniture because that would be "snooty and pretentious". Plus he just wanted to stop by and give me a gift.

And ohhhh man. Two more days before I ask Barold for his hand in village. What will I wear?? What should I give him? He looks like the type of guy that might like trout but I'm all out. No wonder I've been stepping out of my house and looking all sweaty... it's a big day!
At least on your wedding you won't have to worry about wearing 'something blue' as I think Barold has that covered.

Are you planning on a bachelorette party beforehand? :p

Philia

I'm now going to try to talk to Rocket, Barold, Colton, and Bubbles to see if I can kick one of those OUT soonish. I'll be all mushy and be very annoying to the point of making them leave.

Here are a couple shots of my new windmill! for those that wanted to see them:
BRzWuIECUAAkJsh.jpg

BRzW9fpCcAA8lkM.jpg

EDIT: Dream Suite updated if you want to see it in action - 4200-2096-9528

Jealous!! Charlise, that's why I'm keeping you around (until I get Pashmina . . . ).

Goldie is all set in a lovely spot near the river with her own zen bench a few strides away (and finally Eugene has a neighbor in his part of town). Guys, I can't wait for you to come meet her (I love how my villagers always talk about Niraj/Wee/Gregory/etc). My town is getting pretty cute-ed out! Only a few more dreamies to go and I'm going to be hard-pressed to make an opening for anyone new.

Villager trading is SO addictive.

Philia

Anyone got premium on cherries or ore?

I also have a spare legit quaint painting to give away or to trade for either these...

Calm, Dynamic, Scenic, Wild and Wistful paintings. I'm also looking for a mystic bust but that can wait.

veras

One of my villagers requested a horned beetle and said "any kind will do" - is that just any beetle with "horned" in the name?

Ozone

Gracie finally showed up in my town! My constant shopping paid off and I just ordered everything I needed except shoes. Close enough!

massoluk

Banned
Camofrog is packed up and ready to leave my town if anyone want him. I'll be online pretty late today probably like 9 PM or 10:00PM EDT. I hate frogs

MicH

Pooh! Soleil just moved into my TT town. Can't decide on her, Blaire or Whitney as my snooty now. Have the first two available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom