• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the grasshopper I think has a cool wooden/bamboo container, would be nice for a Chinese themed room.

Really? Didn't know this applies for bugs for different ones.

I thought it only applied for fish. I know gold fish and popeye gold fish have a bowl, instead of the regular fishtank.

Awesome kam I'm psyched!!

Ok question: Rasher moved out Wednesday. How soon can I expect to get a request for a villager to move out??

MicH and everyone has inspired me to really try to get my town all dream villagers. I need Biff, Gwen, and Charlise to peace out for this to happen (Ankha, Tiffany, Marshal . . . maybe).

Ok cool I have ten cause Goldie is here (house plotted off at least), but as soon as I get someone to leave I'll be using an alt char every day to make sure Nook doesn't foil my plans!

Using an alt won't bar a straggler you pickup over wifi/Streetpass. When you know you have a vacancy coming, be ready to fill it or keep your 3DS offline until you do. You could be lucky for awhile like Niraj did or you could be unlucky like I was and pick one up the very next day.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I've caught a few bugs with my alt, a handful of which are B tier (according to this). Hopefully 2nd and 1st are easy to get tomorrow. Next month I may try getting the bug items like most of you did last month.

Koomaster

I noticed the grasshopper I think has a cool wooden/bamboo container, would be nice for a Chinese themed room.
Yeah it's grasshopper that has the cool cage.

As for bug lids I know it used to be Green was low selling bugs, then yellow, then pink. In City Folk they introduced the purple lids which meant the bugs were just new to that game. This game has blue lids for that. So I don't remember if the Green/Yellow/Pink pricing structure still holds true or not for the Wii/3DS games.

As for other bugs fish that have special containers. The only one I remember off the top of my head is the ant has an ant farm which looks pretty cool.

Marvie_3

Banned

As for bug lids I know it used to be Green was low selling bugs, then yellow, then pink. In City Folk they introduced the purple lids which meant the bugs were just new to that game. This game has blue lids for that. So I don't remember if the Green/Yellow/Pink pricing structure still holds true or not for the Wii/3DS games.

As for other bugs fish that have special containers. The only one I remember off the top of my head is the ant has an ant farm which looks pretty cool.

I had no idea that the different colored lids meant anything. :lol

SmithnCo is a blessing

tb4eRfc.jpg

MicH

My time travel town is seriously attracting hamsters. Currently have Soleil, Flurry and Apple. And now I have Clay at my campsite. Seriously considering making a hamster town lol

I've been trying to grow an orchard, but some trees just won't grow in some spots. They're not near a rock or another tree and I'm not walking over them. They're spaced just fine They're out off on the side of the town where there are no houses or anything. I don't get it. I've tried growing trees in these spots like 4 times now and they never grow. Is there a limit to the amount of trees or fruit trees you can have or maybe just spots where nothing will grow?

Chopper

This and fishbowls = cloudbush awesomeness.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=232550

SmithnCo

Is there a limit to the amount of trees or fruit trees you can have or maybe just spots where nothing will grow?

There's a limit to how many can be in one area (think like 8x8 square of land or something), I know I've tried to overload an area with trees and some just won't grow because of the amount.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I just realized DJKK doesn't wear a shirt... Put on some clothes you dirty animal!

Also, anybody wanna make a katrina visit?

Iph

Banned
Does anyone have "Flashy" clothing items and accessories for sale in their town? I'm trying to pass my first Gracie fashion check and am missing quite a few things.

Galactic Fork

Does anyone have "Flashy" clothing items and accessories for sale in their town? I'm trying to pass my first Gracie fashion check and am missing quite a few things.

Which parts are you missing?
I have a badbro stache and a shunk coat. if you're looking for shirt and accessory. Also my ables is selling a gas mask.

Iph

Banned
Which parts are you missing?
I have a badbro stache and a shunk coat. if you're looking for shirt and accessory. Also my ables is selling a gas mask.

Possibly a flashy hat. Still looking at what I have here.

edit: Nvm, have a flashy dress. dbledit: Can a "flashy" helmet be used in an outfit to pass?

Galactic Fork

I need either a flashy dress or flashy bottoms and flashy socks. And possibly a flashy hat. Still looking at what I have there.

edit: Nvm, have a flashy dress.

Other than a fi mask which is a helmet, I've got none of those, sorry.

No prob, thanks for looking! I had more clothing stashed away in a museum room that I forgot about it. I might be lucky!
I have a whole set of flashy, used it today for Gracie. You can loan it. It's non orderable stuff, so I sure want it back after the check.

Does gracie does the check when you're over wifi? Somebody knows?

I just realized DJKK doesn't wear a shirt... Put on some clothes you dirty animal!

Would be interested. :)

Chopper

Could I visit Katrina? Also, is that Fi mask spare?!

I just did a quick beetle run on the island. Is there a way to see how heavy these bugs are? Last Bug Off, I accidentally won with a particularly massive Goliath Beetle, and would like to avoid doing the same if I hope to get the last couple of Bug furniture items I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom