• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, people on GF are crazy. Just got a tip of 300k for letting catalogue a dishwasher, trashbin, and refrigerator...

Okay. Cool. Could I come get it? Do you still have that foreign DLC I could catalogue whilst I'm at it?

Sure, but one question, you have nobody moving right?

Elija2

lol, since bells are almost meaningless on GFAQs due to duping, how long until people start giving villagers away as tips.

I actually think the next step will be doing tedious favours. "I'll let you catalog this set if you water all my flowers and pull all my weeds."

Elija2

This got buried at the bottom of the last page so I'll post it again.

I have a legit graceful painting that I'm willing to trade for any other pieces of art that I don't have.

I don't believe there's a problem so long as you have 8 or less spots open.
If you have 9, then I have to figure then 2nd one would overrule the first. I wouldn't count on getting both to move in.

ahhh okay. I invited two without thinking and one showed up but not the other so I was fretting for a second! I shall be patient.

on a different note, I have a petition in need of signatures if anyone would like to do the honors.

Chopper

I'm repeating myself, but is there a way to see how heavy these bugs are? Last Bug Off, I accidentally won with a particularly massive Goliath Beetle, and would like to avoid doing the same if I hope to get the last couple of Bug furniture items I need.

Elija2

I'm repeating myself, but is there a way to see how heavy these bugs are? Last Bug Off, I accidentally won with a particularly massive Goliath Beetle, and would like to avoid doing the same if I hope to get the last couple of Bug furniture items I need.

I believe that stuff is randomized. Kinda dumb, but nothing you can do about it.

Nope.

Ready when you are.

Sorry, gf wanted on the pc, so couldn't look. Just a minute and I'll open.

Damn, I wish I was so loaded that I could give million dollar tips just for someone pulling a weed or something.

Yeah, person said she would tip. I thought, ok, another 10k is handy, sure. :) She throws 3 bags of 99.000 bells. Well, if she can miss it, why not. :)

lol, since bells are almost meaningless on GFAQs due to duping, how long until people start giving villagers away as tips.

Well, that could be the next step... :(

I actually think the next step will be doing tedious favours. "I'll let you catalog this set if you water all my flowers and pull all my weeds."

Philia would earn a ton. :)

This got buried at the bottom of the last page so I'll post it again.

I have a legit graceful painting that I'm willing to trade for any other pieces of art that I don't have.

I have a worthy painting, but already have a gracefull, but if you can use it, you can have it.

Dammit. I see they have a size when you catch them. I just wondered if you could check that size once they're in your pockets. It appears not.

One bug at a time, save, give to them to Nat, when he done evaluating, reset? And remember each score.

I thought Linius did it that way...

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
ahhh okay. I invited two without thinking and one showed up but not the other so I was fretting for a second! I shall be patient.

on a different note, I have a petition in need of signatures if anyone would like to do the honors.

do you still need your petition signed?

Okay, so I'm shooting for silver or bronze tomorrow. Last time I had the issue where no matter what I donated it said I didn't beat the high score. Now, what to try to catch for a shot at second/third...

Philia

Just want to illustrate again how strict Gracie is. Hubby's theme was Rock'n'Roll and the full Varia suit failed on him. I'm like WTF mode.

Turns out he's fucking wearing Basic socks. -.-'

Koomaster

Just want to illustrate again how strict Gracie is. Hubby's theme was Rock'n'Roll and the full Varia suit failed on him. I'm like WTF mode.

Turns out he's fucking wearing Basic socks. -.-'
Yeah, it's really weird, like she's got xray specs. If this game had underwear you know she would be judging you on that too. 'Tighty Wighties? Too Basic! FAILURE!'

Also according to this guide only certain clashing styles will outright fail you when worn together. Unfortunately for your hubby, the Rock & Roll theme will fail instantly with even 1 basic item.

On the other hand, I passed my fashion check of Iconic even though I was wearing one thing that was modern.

Philia

Yeah, it's really weird, like she's got xray specs. If this game had underwear you know she would be judging you on that too. 'Tighty Wighties? Too Basic! FAILURE!'

Also according to this guide only certain clashing styles will outright fail you when worn together. Unfortunately for your hubby, the Rock & Roll theme will fail instantly with even 1 basic item.

On the other hand, I passed my fashion check of Iconic even though I was wearing one thing that was modern.

Yeahhhhhh I remember reading about this.

Well, after getting mugged and losing my town along with my 3DS I finally bought a physical copy of the game. Any kind soul that'd let me visit their town to sell my pears and get a makeover at Shampoodle's? I have absolutely nothing to offer though :( just started and completed Isabelle's requests.

Well, after getting mugged and losing my town along with my 3DS I finally bought a physical copy of the game. Any kind soul that'd let me visit their town to sell my pears and get a makeover at Shampoodle's? I have absolutely nothing to offer though :( just started and completed Isabelle's requests.

Sure FC is 0130 2876 9800

Philia

GRACIE IS IN MY TOWN
SOMEONE, I NEED A MODERN CLOTHES SET

HELP

Dude. If you need help that badly and not post for the next 10 minutes, I wonder whats the point of the caps lock.

Edit: :\ Ah well. I tried and I'm going to bed now. Hopefully someone else got some pieces for him in time.

I think I recall reading your posts about that. If you want to come visit and get all of the other fruits, come on over. I believe have a perfect pear you can have, and I'd be happy to throw some bells your way as well. FC in profile if you're interested.

Gates open.

Thanks man :) now I can pay my... tent.

Has anyone gotten purple tulips yet? How do you get them? I want to start right away :eek:

I think I recall reading your posts about that. If you want to come visit and get all of the other fruits, come on over. I believe have a perfect pear you can have, and I'd be happy to throw some bells your way as well. FC in profile if you're interested.

Oh, that'd be sweet! I got some fruits from crackbabyjr but I could use some more :) my FC is in my profile too.

Busaiku

NOOOOO
My area had a blackout, you still there Philia?!

BibleThump

Anyone want to help me with a Modern Clothes set for Gracie?
5069 - 3918 - 6400

Why did I have to get a power outage today of all days...

NOOOOOO
GRACIE'S GONE
GODS WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom