• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

It is with heavy heart I come to you today with news that Bam has decided to leave Dansbury...
tumblr_mrfcxiqB401swqxw3o1_400.jpg

My heart is big enough to hold all these villagers, but my town unfortunately is not. I've said no more times than I can count to other's wishes to leave. I figured it is finally time to free up another space in town so another new villager can have a piece of my love.

Bam doesn't yet know where he'll end up yet; so I figured what better home could I find for him than the wonderful people from the GAF AC community. So here's why you should adopt Bam...

Stats...
Name: Bam McBroham Brozinski
Resident Since: June 17th
Personality: Jock with a heart of gold!
Fav. TV show: Sports Talk with Leonardo.
Fav. Sports Team: The Dansbury Owls
Does He Even Lift: Yes, up to 415k bells.
Coffee: Blend with a little milk and a little sugar.
Current Greeting: Happy Summer Day!
Catchphrase: Go team!

Pics...

tumblr_mrfd1ktw6i1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfcs5VDbv1swqxw3o2_400.jpg

Bam is always on the lookout for fun times outdoors. Whether that's splashing in mud puddles or organizing Hide & Seek matches he loves to have fun in the sun or rain!

tumblr_mrfcs5VDbv1swqxw3o3_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfcs5VDbv1swqxw3o4_400.jpg

Even though Bam loves sports, he is still open in what he wants to do with his life. Will he be a prince (from space?!) or maybe a meteorologist? Whatever he does, you know Bam has the confidence to succeed at anything!

tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o3_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfcs5VDbv1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Good with language, Bam is a great nickname giver and can chat like a BOSS! KaBOOOOOM!

tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o2_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Despite his love of sour fruit (for kissing purposes) Bam is sweet and thoughtful. It's not unusual to have him drop by your home unannounced for a patented Bam chill out session.

tumblr_mrfczbBdFf1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfd3mXFdO1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

And if you are looking for someone to give you fitness advice and encouragement, look no further than Bam!

tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o4_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o5_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o6_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o7_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o8_400.jpg
tumblr_mrfc9tTe0N1swqxw3o9_400.jpg

Bam also gets along er 'great' with other villagers.. well, he at least tries hard and that's what you want in both a friend and a neighbor.

tumblr_mrob3hzBeG1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

So if you want to give Bam a loving home; you can have him today and today only.
Just let me know and he is yours forever. :)

Thanks Kami, Mega Torso was the last fossil I needed. Museum fossil collection finally done.

Np, thank you for cataloging some missing stuff for me. :)

Koomaster, a shame he's a jock, I just let one leave my town and have another one in town, so I'll have to pass. :( Hope he finds a good home. :)

MicH

What a great tribute to Bam. I hope he finds a loving home.

I finally got the last two Bug-Off items! Funnily enough, they were the first given to me as well, so I got pretty lucky

Jak140

How are people making bells nowadays? I'm getting tired of the beetle grind but need to keep upgrading my alts houses so I can store all the stuff I've accumulated. I tried turnips once, but it seems like if you want to make a serious amount you'd have to find someway to empty all your storage to keep them all.

How are people making bells nowadays? I'm getting tired of the beetle grind but need to keep upgrading my alts houses so I can store all the stuff I've accumulated. I tried turnips once, but it seems like if you want to make a serious amount you'd have to find someway to empty all your storage to keep them all.

Selling or cataloging stuff on gamefaqs.

Koomaster

I think Philia figured out growing and storing perfect fruit took up less space and made more profit than turnips. Just have to wait for someone's Re-Tail to want perfect fruit. Don't know if that's still holding true or not.

Jak140

Selling or cataloging stuff on gamefaqs.

Hmm maybe I'll start doing cataloging once I get my 15 days of Perfect Town status. Right now I've got nowhere to store full sets that I'm not already using in my houses. I've mostly been trading for items I don't have and helping people order stuff they're missing. Thanks for the tip!

Jak140

I think Philia figured out growing and storing perfect fruit took up less space and made more profit than turnips. Just have to wait for someone's Re-Tail to want perfect fruit. Don't know if that's still holding true or not.

I finally got some perfect fruit trees thanks to a gaffer giving me some perfect peaches to seed my town a few days ago, but I've been afraid of planting too many for fear of losing perfect town status, but thanks for the tip! I'm afraid that would give me the same storage problem, though; my locker and all my alts lockers are stuffed!

Hmm maybe I'll start doing cataloging once I get my 15 days of Perfect Town status. Right now I've got nowhere to store full sets that I'm not already using in my houses. I've mostly been trading for items I don't have and helping people order stuff they're missing. Thanks for the tip!

Not even full sets. :) Just stuff lying around and you don't need. Or stuff people seek to catalogue.

I just got yesterday 300k for just letting catalogue a refridgerator, trash bin and dishwasher.

I went to her town with the stuff, she threw the money, she catalogued it and deal was done. :) 300k in less then 5 minutes. :)

afoni

Banned
It is with heavy heart I come to you today with news that Bam has decided to leave Dansbury...
tumblr_mrfcxiqB401swqxw3o1_400.jpg

So if you want to give Bam a loving home; you can have him today and today only.
Just let me know and he is yours forever. :)

I'll give him a loving home. After the loss of Bunnie, Labrynna needs a new face like Bam.

How do I even claim him? I'm new to the whole villager trade thing.

I'll give him a loving home. After the loss of Bunnie, Labrynna needs a new face like Bam.

Go to his town and speak with the leaving villager. Then it will move in your town. One condition, you cannot have 10 villagers already...

Jak140

Not even full sets. :) Just stuff lying around and you don't need. Or stuff people seek to catalogue.

I just got yesterday 300k for just letting catalogue a refridgerator, trash bin and dishwasher.

I went to her town with the stuff, she threw the money, she catalogued it and deal was done. :) 300k in less then 5 minutes. :)

Ha, wow. I guess it's a matter of finding someone with deep pockets.

afoni

Banned
Go to his town and speak with the leaving villager. Then it will move in your town. One condition, you cannot have 10 villagers already...

I've got someone moving out tomorrow that'll make my villager count 8, so I should be fine haha.

I'll PM my code to him now then~

Philia

Its holding up but its tedious just as trying to get into someone's town for their turnip prices. :\

Shaking a LOT of trees and replanting after chopping the dead ones can take time. Its a worthy investment if you have the gold axe especially.

But yeah, let me illustrate again why Perfect Fruit is a better investment. I won't say its better than turnips, but its a better investment because perfect fruit won't rot no matter what.

You can store fruits in letters and your own carrying space. So say you only have one trip to that guy with a premium. GF is reliable with these thankfully.

206 slots x 9 per a basket = 1854 perfect fruit x 6k premium = 11,124,000 bells.

Let say you're fully prepared beforehand and had lots of trees to set up for this. You still have space issues with trees (can't plant more than 15 in a 7x7 space). You'd need to have 618 trees (that's a lot and completely impossible with pwps and neighbors) to make that money in a week. But then again, you only need 309 of them because they can fruit twice in a week (every 3 days). I've not planted in 300s yet but I've done 150 trees in the south part of my town past the river. I've not bothered with the top section because its dedicated to gardening.

Then again, my planting spaces were 3 spaces apart. Unlike some people who does them in one or 2 spaces apart. I only plant them 3 spaces apart for aesthetic reasons.

Meanwhile with turnips... you stand to make 11,760,000 IF you have found someone with a 600 bellpoint and that's in one trip.

I only suggest you to try the stalk market game until you get your gold badge in turnips. Then focus on perfect fruit trees after that at your own pace.

MicH

Damn it, Isabelle, I want to build my newly suggested drinking fountain!

I did build a water pump yesterday. Pretty cool!

Koomaster

Awesome! I opened my gate for you. Just come to my town and visit Bam's house. Talk to him and tell him you want him to move to your town. Then it will be set and he'll set up a plot for his house tomorrow and Monday he will be there.

braves01

Banned
Its holding up but its tedious just as trying to get into someone's town for their turnip prices. :\

Shaking a LOT of trees and replanting after chopping the dead ones can take time. Its a worthy investment if you have the gold axe especially.

But yeah, let me illustrate again why Perfect Fruit is a better investment. I won't say its better than turnips, but its a better investment because perfect fruit won't rot no matter what.

You can store fruits in letters and your own carrying space. So say you only have one trip to that guy with a premium. GF is reliable with these thankfully.

206 slots x 9 per a basket = 1854 perfect fruit x 6k premium = 11,124,000 bells.

Let say you're fully prepared beforehand and had lots of trees to set up for this. You still have space issues with trees (can't plant more than 15 in a 7x7 space). You'd need to have 618 trees (that's a lot and completely impossible with pwps and neighbors) to make that money in a week. But then again, you only need 309 of them because they can fruit twice in a week (every 3 days). I've not planted in 300s yet but I've done 150 trees in the south part of my town past the river. I've not bothered with the top section because its dedicated to gardening.

Then again, my planting spaces were 3 spaces apart. Unlike some people who does them in one or 2 spaces apart. I only plant them 3 spaces apart for aesthetic reasons.

Meanwhile with turnips... you stand to make 11,760,000 IF you have found someone with a 600 bellpoint and that's in one trip.

I only suggest you to try the stalk market game until you get your gold badge in turnips. Then focus on perfect fruit trees after that at your own pace.

That sounds so much more tedious than just following the turnip thread. But I suppose if you can't follow that thread, it's something.

afoni

Banned
Awesome! I opened my gate for you. Just come to my town and visit Bam's house. Talk to him and tell him you want him to move to your town. Then it will be set and he'll set up a plot for his house tomorrow and Monday he will be there.

I left you a nice note on your bulletin board. c:

Animekatt

You gonna be available for Take 2 in a couple of hours buddy?

Chopper, I have the pie for you. :) I won't be available for another 7 hours or so though.

In other news... AGAIN I stopped Octavian from moving. I guess he will never leave my town lol. I need to be better friends with Nate and Pango, so they can be eager to move on. ~.~

Koomaster

Ah, wait. Toy Shop is much easier than Fairytale. Guess I need to find somewhere to store this Rococo/Regal stuff!
For my theme challenge I went with Rustic and it was crazy easy. Alpine/Ranch/Classic/Cabana/Cabin (I think Green and Blue too) are all rustic. Plus if you have tumbleweeds in your catalog they are rustic as well and only cost 510 bells each.

I seriously just filled up my rooms with tumbleweeds, put them on every table and surface I could. Heck even on the floor. Tumbleweeds for days! Tumbleweed challenge! How many tumbleweeds can one man have in his home? A lot!

For what it's worth I have an actual tumbleweed in my real life house; a memento my dad brought me from one of his trips. He was a truck driver. :)

Alli's in boxes! Grumpy, if you're reading this, come get her. I'll also be PMing you and - if I can figure it out - swapnoting you. Just because I know you said you'll take her, and I don't want anyone to get a "surprise" after visiting me.

Anyone available to let me into their town to buy some medicine? A favourite villager of mine is sick.

I should really stock up some medicine in my storage for times like these.

My FC is 4167-5836-3875

I'm not sure how all this villager movement works (other than talking to someone and hoping they come to town), but Timbra is moving out of my town on the 19th. Doubt anyone wants her, but if for some reason you do, let me know... Now I've got one sheep down, two to go (Frita & Curlos).

Anyone available to let me into their town to buy some medicine? A favourite villager of mine is sick.

I should really stock up some medicine in my storage for times like these.

My FC is 4167-5836-3875

You can come to my town if you'd like. FC in profile.

Philia

Why don't you have medicine in your town? Is your shop closed for renovation?

Turns out I already have a cardboard bed. :) But with that said, I'm looking for any cardboard or sloppy pieces in exchange for a spare sloppy lamp and carpet I have.

Right now, I only have sloppy lamp, carpet, sink, chair and cardboard bed & closet.

Also, does anyone have premium on Perfect Cherry?

Also, thanks to MisterSamMan, I got Marshal. :3 I rather have him over Merry. I need a smug villager that is adorable. :3 He've parked right in Tank's old spot.

That's a Peppy (Rosie), Snooty (Soleil), and Smug (Marshal) dream villagers I got now. :3

Bam will probably be enslaved and have his new house surrounded by holes, he will never be able to leave and he will die of starvation.

Tragic. :(

MicH

I'm constantly finding myself unsure on what to do with dream villagers. Many are of the same personality. Do I want one of each personality, some which are not my dream villagers, or fill it completely with my dream villagers, even if many have the same personality?

How are you guys doing this?

I know Lolly, Cheri and Marshal will never leave my town.

I'm not sure how all this villager movement works (other than talking to someone and hoping they come to town), but Timbra is moving out of my town on the 19th. Doubt anyone wants her, but if for some reason you do, let me know... Now I've got one sheep down, two to go (Frita & Curlos).

You can come to my town if you'd like. FC in profile.

Thanks, sorry I am running a little slow, had to do some other crap.

Shop is closed because I was working too late and missed the opening hours.

Philia

I'm constantly finding myself unsure on what to do with dream villagers. Many are of the same personality. Do I want one of each personality, some which are not my dream villagers, or fill it completely with my dream villagers, even if many have the same personality?

How are you guys doing this?

Way I see it, get the damn PWPs out of the way. Once you get all of them from a specific personality, you can concentrate harder on the other personalities til you get more pwps done. This is really the sole reason why personalities is important. Other than giving harmony with others at least. Once I'm done with all of the PWPs requests, my town is just full of normals and maybe a couple of peppys. ;) I find I really like Caroline's personality than any other villager. She keeps it real. :D

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Can anyone give me a few perfect pears? I was an idiot and on my first day of playing, I found one and immediately sold it. I haven't seen one since. Any chance I can have a few starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom