• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Okay guys. We've just almost 100%ed our shoes and socks catalog! The ONLY available sock we have NOT have cataloged for either of us is the white stocking!

Anyone who has this, I beg you to let me catalog it or buy it from you! :)

That's hilarious. I have been mostly ignoring shoes and socks entirely, but I have a White Stocking because Miranda mailed me one this very morning.

Levi

Banned
Ribbot is clearly the best jock villager.

tumblr_mqtheoQSrq1qz9t7co4_400.jpg

Linius

Not sure what's happening Niraj, but I keep receiving errors on both my wifi set-ups at the moment. Could you hold that painting for me? I guess it will work again tomorrow.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Not sure what's happening Niraj, but I keep receiving errors on both my wifi set-ups at the moment. Could you hold that painting for me? I guess it will work again tomorrow.

That's fine dude. Just remind me.

TrickRoom

Phil's sick today. I walks into his room with a bee-stung face and he gave me medicine for it before asking for medicine for his cold.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thinking about my earlier island experience, I probably could have sat on the chair to force the tour to start or must the tour requester be part of the group as well?

Wolfe

I got Resetti's twice before I got to an Island. I hope that those two Island hadn't a beach table... Never gonna know I guess. :(

You had just said you were stopping for the day! Hope you've learned your lesson :p

I still need to drop off Katie btw.

Thinking about my earlier island experience, I probably could have sat on the chair to force the tour to start or must the tour requester be part of the group as well?

Nope, the tour requester has to sit down as well. If he starts the tour and then runs away, sitting alone on the chair wouldn't do a thing...

You had just said you were stopping for the day! Hope you've learned your lesson :p

I still need to drop off Katie btw.

Yeah, I know, but Island hopping is addicting

Gonna open the gate in a minute. :)

Edit: gate is open :)

Chopper

Okay guys. We've just almost 100%ed our shoes and socks catalog! The ONLY available sock we have NOT have cataloged for either of us is the white stocking!

Anyone who has this, I beg you to let me catalog it or buy it from you! :)
Would woah woah. How do you know? I swear I haven't bought anything new from Kicks for weeks!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nope, the tour requester has to sit down as well. If he starts the tour and then runs away, sitting alone on the chair wouldn't do a thing...
Ah shame. So it really is an entrapment. Guess the trick is if you see something on the island you want request a tour straight away.

Philia

Would woah woah. How do you know? I swear I haven't bought anything new from Kicks for weeks!

LOL! Stroke of luck then. :3 Hubby's trolling me saying I have ONE JOB and that's using my internet buddies here lmao. :3 Lets hook up, I got Katrina over here if you need your fortune done! :3

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Marshal is a cute SMUG villager. The rest of the smug cast isn't so much. Julian is a class on his own. You need smug characters to farm for paintings since Niraj's Lionel had proven that smug character provide paintings more often than cranky and uchi.
Ah, I'd still pick Eugene and O'Hare over him.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Philia! I have the white stockings. I've been wearing them for weeks. Wanna come over and look at my attempts at gardening and get a pair?

Got myself the petaltail with less than 10 minutes in the window, and right after Phil sells me another legit painting. Another good day.

Pachimari

Wait, can't friends donate to my museum either?

Since all the things I have donated has my name besides them at the sign outside the museum.

using Niraj's painting trick, I've definitely received the most paintings from Zell (smug). Flo (uchi) and Roscoe (cranky) have given me a decent amount as well. on the day I had a good fortune I think I got like five from Zell, none of them fake.

anyways, anyone want this spare graceful painting?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Forgot to sell my wallpaper. :/

For the two who reserved items today, don't worry I still have them. In fact I still have everything in [post=74354003]this post[/post].

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
using Niraj's painting trick, I've definitely received the most paintings from Zell (smug). Flo (uchi) and Roscoe (cranky) have given me a decent amount as well. on the day I had a good fortune I think I got like five from Zell, none of them fake.

anyways, anyone want this spare graceful painting?

Yeah the luck thing is something I'm wondering about too. I'm fairly sure on one day where Lionel gave me something around 10 legit, 2 fakes, I was wearing a lucky item. Instinct says that it's all just random though.

Levi

Banned
Wait, can't friends donate to my museum either?

Since all the things I have donated has my name besides them at the sign outside the museum.

No, only players who live in town can donate. You can have up to four players in the same town on the same cart. (or one player playing as up to four characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom