• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Thanks to Neodyn, was made aware of there being two separate washbasins in the catalog with the exact same name. Looked around a bit, has apparently been chalked up to a localization/translation error. In any case they have the same name but look different and have different prices as seen in that link above. I've updated the spreadsheet and made notes to clarify the discrepancy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUwAtBlahqXdEdVWWVZSlc5T1lnM2ZhQzAtR1U0MXc&usp=sharing

If you're already using the sheet and want to keep it up to date you'll need to insert a row to add the second washbasin, then in the new cell F1275 you'll need to change the formula from =F1274/1270 to =F1274/1271 (to add the extra listing). My apologies for missing the item, was hoping to avoid issues with having to add/remove lines to minimize impact on people who were already filling out their own copy of the sheet.

As always hit me if up if anyone finds any errors or mistakes though, I'm happy to keep it updated as needed.

Zero_IYAD

Does anyone have Katrina today?
Couldn't find anyone to host me : (

Edit: Guh, it's because of the bug-off, no wonder no one has it X_X

Thanks to Neodyn, was made aware of there being two separate washbasins in the catalog with the exact same name. Looked around a bit, has apparently been chalked up to a localization/translation error. In any case they have the same name but look different and have different prices as seen in that link above. I've updated the spreadsheet and made notes to clarify the discrepancy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUwAtBlahqXdEdVWWVZSlc5T1lnM2ZhQzAtR1U0MXc&usp=sharing

If you're already using the sheet and want to keep it up to date you'll need to insert a row to add the second washbasin, then in the new cell F1275 you'll need to change the formula from =F1274/1270 to =F1274/1271 (to add the extra listing). My apologies for missing the item, was hoping to avoid issues with having to add/remove lines to minimize impact on people who were already filling out their own copy of the sheet.

As always hit me if up if anyone finds any errors or mistakes though, I'm happy to keep it updated as needed.

Yep, know this, is in the European version too. Got the other one through cataloging.

And will have my silver bug trophy today. :D

Roto13

i've got a spiderweb clock you can have if I could catalog the bug furniture set.

Ok, sure. Friend code's in my profile. I need to move it all out of my alt's house first so gimme a minute. :p

Don't have the ladybug floor handy, though, that's in the mail. Hope that's not a problem? :p

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok, sure. Friend code's in my profile. I need to move it all out of my alt's house first so gimme a minute. :p

Don't have the ladybug floor handy, though, that's in the mail. Hope that's not a problem? :p
That's no big deal. I just don't want to go through the hassle of the Bug Off. :lol

My FC is in my profile.

EdgeXL

I will pay 250,000 bells for each of these items. PM me if interested, my FC in profile. I am going to take a nap so it may be a while before I get back to you.

Ladybug carpet

Butterfly wall

Ladybug chair

Stag Beetle chair

Beetle chair

Spider clock

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Annoying how you can only find out the current top score in the bug contest and not your current standing. I want to know if I'm still in second place.

Chopper

Could someone awesome order me a bug carpet? It's the only item I still need, and my score's already at 127. I'm done with catching bugs.

Annoying how you can only find out the current top score in the bug contest and not your current standing. I want to know if I'm still in second place.

Try giving him a bug lower then first place. Do you know your second place score? Give him a bug that is slightly higher or lower then that.

Could someone awesome order me a bug carpet? It's the only item I still need, and my score's already at 127. I'm done with catching bugs.

I can give you one. I can order it anytime so. :)

And I'm waiting on Wheelhoss opening town to give him the ptera left wing. If he doesn't open in five minutes, I'll come to your town ok? With the carpet.:)

And looks like i can change my train station's look now. :)

Roto13

I can order an extra one for you but it won't come until tomorrow.

Or you can catalog the one I already ordered when it arrives in three hours.

What's the trick for getting furniture at other people's towns again? I really wanna try and finish Katie's room today.

Also... tomorrow... Barold. *swoon*

OH! Funny story... I was told you can use the megaphone to wake Gulliver. So I'm shouting "Gulliver" at my DS and it's not responding. Instead I try "hey cunt!" and Tucker responds which something along the lines of "who, me?". I nearly died. Best send off memory he could have gave me before moving out.

Chopper

You're all awesome, but I'll take koala up on his kind offer seeing as he's due over soon anyway. Thanks.

Also, I'm not seeing any reference to Toybox exterior items. How does that work?

I wish I didn't work on Saturdays during bug offs.

Managed to get the ladybug carpet and a caterpillar sofa, though. I'm trying to get back into the habit of playing AC, I got burned out in a bad way.

Roto13

I wish I didn't work on Saturdays during bug offs.

Managed to get the ladybug carpet and a caterpillar sofa, though. I'm trying to get back into the habit of playing AC, I got burned out in a bad way.

Yeah, I'm mostly only really playing it for a few minutes per day at this point. Just maxing out the HHA theme challenge on my fourth house. Then I'll order some legitimate furniture to put in all three of my extra houses.

Marvie_3

Banned
OH! Funny story... I was told you can use the megaphone to wake Gulliver. So I'm shouting "Gulliver" at my DS and it's not responding. Instead I try "hey cunt!" and Tucker responds which something along the lines of "who, me?". I nearly died. Best send off memory he could have gave me before moving out.

:lol :lol :lol

Taking a short break from the bug off.
I'm digging for fossils and I need a tricera tail and plesio torso to complete the museum.

Anyone got a spare of each?

Chopper

Well that's clear as mud. I'll take your word for it! Thanks.

Oh, and I'm back and my gate is open. :)

Just seen this. That's awesome, thank you. Chuck me a PM when you're free. :)

Could you come to my town? You have no villagers moving today, right?

It's because everything is spread here.

*singing* I don't wanna work... I just wanna bang on the bugs all day!

If I don't manage to get a beetle chair, ladybug chair, or cicada stereo today, I'll be looking to trade any of my extra furniture for them later. I haven't gotten any yet... Just trying to not lose my mind all at once.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yay got silver (and my alt got gold). So that's all three bug catching trophies.

Next month I may try to go for the items. Only have the honeybee chest, spiderweb clock and two beetle chairs.

Hey guys I'm feeling pretty rich right now so if anyone out there is poor and needs money for anything, consider me your friendly neighborhood Batman . . .

Koomaster

Anyone's Bug-Off have the B-list prizes today? Beetle Chair, Butterfly Table, Butterfly Wall, Cicada Stereo, Honeycomb Chest, Spider Clock. Those ones.

If so, could I pop over and trade in some buggies? :)

Wait, you can get bug prizes at someone else's town?

How does that work? Do you have to set the record?

I'm doing a bug theme for my bedroom, so I'd love to hit up someone's town if I can get more furniture.

Koomaster

Wait, you can get bug prizes at someone else's town?

How does that work? Do you have to set the record?

I'm doing a bug theme for my bedroom, so I'd love to hit up someone's town if I can get more furniture.
Any bug that is over 80 points will get you a piece of furniture from the set.

You don't have to worry about high scores or anything. You won't ruin someone else's high score or interfere with their contest in any way.

Also you don't have to worry about beating your own 'high score' in their town by trading in a high qualifying bug. You get prizes for every one over 80 points. So you can trade them in any order. I could give a 120 point bug and then afterward trade in an 86 point bug and I would get prizes for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom