• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Anyone's Bug-Off have the B-list prizes today? Beetle Chair, Butterfly Table, Butterfly Wall, Cicada Stereo, Honeycomb Chest, Spider Clock. Those ones.

If so, could I pop over and trade in some buggies? :)

I would like to do so too. Those are the only ones that I'm missing.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What's the trick for getting furniture at other people's towns again? I really wanna try and finish Katie's room today.

Also... tomorrow... Barold. *swoon*

OH! Funny story... I was told you can use the megaphone to wake Gulliver. So I'm shouting "Gulliver" at my DS and it's not responding. Instead I try "hey cunt!" and Tucker responds which something along the lines of "who, me?". I nearly died. Best send off memory he could have gave me before moving out.

I laughed in a restaurant, and people turned to look at me :p

Okay guys, question.

Alli's house says "Moved Out" (thanks Grumpy.)

In this state, could I invite someone to my village already? Or do I have to wait until the house is gone?

So my planned pwp layout is almost finished. Just got the hot spring today.
BR49pvqCQAAWHQm.jpg

The only other things I'd like are probably a statue fountain to replace the dull regular one and a hammock if I ever get a lazy villager. Might toss in a couple other small bits, but the good stuff is all in place.

Philia

Aaawww, thanks, guys. :)

He just doesn't want to deep dive or do island tours EVER AGAIN. :) TRUTH. xD But yeah, thank you for making it very convenient for my sweetie, thank you. :) We weren't big on the island or were going to do international ever. So this catalog is worth a lot.

Colin.

Storage space is becoming tricky, so this will be my last post about fossils. Added some furniture sets to the list, let me know if we can work out a trade. Otherwise, I will probably just sell them off tomorrow. List here.

Hmmm, it seems my Zucker trade has been put on indefinite hold. (Real life stuff on the seller's side.) Back to hunting I guess.

I'll get you one day, you little devil! :D

I finally have a villager moving out. It is Lucha the smug wrestling bird.

He moves on the 22nd and I don't tt. Anybody here really want him and will be around on that day?

Elija2

Does anyone have the following Bug-Off items or have Nat giving them out in their town:

Beetle Chair, Butterfly Table, Butterfly Wall, Cicada Stereo, Honeycomb Chest, Spider Clock

MicH

My time travel town has amazing villagers;

Bob, Flurry, Apple, Sratic, Diana, Julian, Frobert (eh)

All moved in a rurally. Have Mitzi and Stitches too thanks to bluepolicebox.

Considering trading Stitches, Diana and Julian for Whitney. Really want her

Sordid

Does anyone here collect Gyroids? I'm clearing out my museum and wondered if anyone wanted to grab any before I sell 'em? All free, of course!

mini puffoid
tall puffoid
tall buzzoid
mini buzzoid
buzzoid x2
slim quazoid x2
quazoid
tall warbloid
warbloid x2
rustoid
tall lamentoid
tall oombloid
tall droploid
squat nebuloid
nebuloid
tall nebuloid
mini plinkoid
tall croakoid
croakoid
mega strumboid x2
tall poltergoid
tall echoid
mini metatoid

Does anyone here collect Gyroids? I'm clearing out my museum and wondered if anyone wanted to grab any before I sell 'em? All free, of course!
I'll definitely grab some if you are still offering.

Just give me a minute to see which ones I need.

Edit: Good heavens, I need almost all of them. XD (I thought I had so many already.) That's way too much to ask for, so I'll wait and see if anyone else needs anything first.

chunk3rvd

Another Saturday night when I'm not home makes me realise I'm missing K.K. Slider once again. Just wondering - can the K.K. badges be spammed in one/a few nights or do you have to see him on 100 separate Saturdays? If it's the latter I think that will forever be a hole in my badge collection :/ Crazy to expect people to visit nearly every Saturday for 2 years!

Elija2

Another Saturday night when I'm not home makes me realise I'm missing K.K. Slider once again. Just wondering - can the K.K. badges be spammed in one/a few nights or do you have to see him on 100 separate Saturdays? If it's the latter I think that will forever be a hole in my badge collection :/ Crazy to expect people to visit nearly every Saturday for 2 years!

You can spam K.K. songs in one night. I already have the gold K.K. badge.

Sordid

I'll definitely grab some if you are still offering.

Just give me a minute to see which ones I need.

Edit: Good heavens, I need almost all of them. XD (I thought I had so many already.) That's way too much to ask for, so I'll wait and see if anyone else needs anything first.

No worries, if no-one else wants them in the next half hour or so you can have them all. If you have a foosball table or a dartboard I'd love to catalogue them but if not they're free as I say :)

Edit:
Can I have nebuloid and warbloid?

Yep :)

No worries, if no-one else wants them soon you can have them all. If you have a foosball table or a dartboard I'd love to catalogue them but if not they're free as I say :)
Cool. Sorry I don't have either of those items handy. (I'll check my catalog to see if I can order them for you.)

These are the 17 I need...

mini puffoid
tall puffoid
tall buzzoid
mini buzzoid
slim quazoid
quazoid
tall warbloid
warbloid
rustoid
tall lamentoid
squat nebuloid
mini plinkoid
tall croakoid
mega strumboid
tall poltergoid
tall echoid
mini metatoid

No worries, if no-one else wants them in the next half hour or so you can have them all. If you have a foosball table or a dartboard I'd love to catalogue them but if not they're free as I say :)
Sorry, I don't have either of those items in my catalog. Is there anything else you're looking for right now?

85 Million

Villager trading? :p

Thanks for letting me remember, I did miss some nights, but not tonight. :)

Edit:

Yep :)

I got a foosball table to catalogue. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Afraid the connection I'm on is playing silly buggers and keeps giving me an error every time I try to visit. Guess I'll just have to pass up on this. Hours Left is welcome to the ones I asked for.

Some of the gold badges seem kind of crazy, but I guess it's possible if you play the game slowly over a few years.

Like I dunno if I'll ever shoot down 5000 balloons. I hope the island minigame counts!

Some of the gold badges seem kind of crazy, but I guess it's possible if you play the game slowly over a few years.

Like I dunno if I'll ever shoot down 5000 balloons. I hope the island minigame counts!

yeah, I get at least four or five street passes every day at work and I just got the silver street pass badge.

Sordid

Afraid the connection I'm on is playing silly buggers and keeps giving me an error every time I try to visit. Guess I'll just have to pass up on this. Hours Left is welcome to the ones I asked for.

I can try popping over to your town if you want? If not I don't mind keeping them for you, 2 won't take up too much room.

I got a foosball table to catalogue. :)

Sweet! Would you like anything in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom