• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Sure. She is very cute and I'm actually having a hard time letting her go. But with Marshal and Static I already have enough squirrels.

Actually, nevermind. I thought she was a peppy villager. You can't blame me though, just look at her!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I can try popping over to your town if you want? If not I don't mind keeping them for you, 2 won't take up too much room.
Thanks. No harm in trying so I've opened my gate, but I wouldn't be surprised if it still has problems.

I'll be away from my home connection for about two weeks though so if it easier I don't mind you just selling them.

Awwww Blaire is moving :( I really like her, but I did just get Whitney so she has perfect timing. Blaaaaaire :(

I've got Blaire at my place, and may I just say, I think we need that Reggie "What's Wrong With You?" .gif up in here for you.

Seriously, if you need a snooty villager you can't go wrong with Blaire. Hopefully she gets a good home.

Koomaster

Some of the gold badges seem kind of crazy, but I guess it's possible if you play the game slowly over a few years.

Like I dunno if I'll ever shoot down 5000 balloons. I hope the island minigame counts!
Funny you should mention as I just got this today...

tumblr_mrp1zouKQT1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrp21qDx2g1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

The silver badge is for popping 1,500 balloons. The island minigame HAS to count as I find it hard to believe I have shot down 1,500 balloons in-town in only 2+ months. I have not been trying to earn this badge and will even let balloons float on by if I am busy with something else and/or too lazy to pull the slingshot out of my letters.

Anyway keeping with the point of this game to experience it over a year and more, 5,000 isn't too far away of a goal. Especially if I can get the silver badge this soon.

jokkir

Are the town tune notes the same as Animal Crossing Wild World's? I'm going to change it and there's a ton of guides to change the tune on several websites but they're for WW

MicH

I've got Blaire at my place, and may I just say, I think we need that Reggie "What's Wrong With You?" .gif up in here for you.

Seriously, if you need a snooty villager you can't go wrong with Blaire. Hopefully she gets a good home.
Yeah, I'm constantly going back and forth on my decision to let her go. She's adorable. I'll have to grind Phoebe for the uchi PWP so I perhaps can have both Blaire and Whitney

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Blaire is actually the number one villager I'm thinking of letting go. She did plop herself down in a semi awkward place and I already have another squirrel.

Also thanks to Sordid for taking the time to pop round and deliver the Gyroids. :)

Elija2

I had Blaire in Wild World and she was awesome. I would take her if I weren't missing a peppy villager in my town. Barold is leaving tomorrow and I want to replace him with one.

Does anyone need a graceful painting? I'm willing to trade it for any other piece of art that I don't have.

I had Blaire in Wild World and she was awesome. I would take her if I weren't missing a peppy villager in my town. Barold is leaving tomorrow and I want to replace him with one.

Does anyone need a graceful painting? I'm willing to trade it for any other piece of art that I don't have.

Do you need a neutral one?

Man, it would be SO easy to have a town full of Normal villagers...

Marina
Coco
Tia
Flurry
Peaches
Lolly
Merengue
Pekoe
Vesta
Carrot (She's not in New Leaf...)
Etc.

Now if only I had 80 billions bells.

MicH

Man, it would be SO easy to have a town full of Normal villagers...

Marina
Coco
Tia
Flurry
Peaches
Lolly
Merengue
Pekoe
Vesta
Carrot (She's not in New Leaf...)
Etc.

Now if only I had 80 billions bells.
Don't forget Nan, Mitzi, Gayle and Fauna! Normal and peppy villagers are amazing

Ellix

My time travel town has amazing villagers;

Bob, Flurry, Apple, Static, Diana, Julian, Frobert (eh)

All moved in a rurally. Have Mitzi and Stitches too thanks to bluepolicebox.

Considering trading Stitches, Diana and Julian for Whitney. Really want her

Ahhh you got Static to move in! Grats! I'm still on the hunt. I was campsite resetting for 18 hours but it didn't work out.

Back up to 10 right now. Takes forever for villagers to offer to move out. ~_~ The wrong peppy villager asked yesterday... so yeah, the "ignore for 1 week" advice did absolutely nothing for Victoria. I guess it was coincidence for Tammi.

EDIT: Excellent, nabbed the bronze trophy! All 3 done. And no kidding, but there was a 4-point range between third and first place...

Koomaster

tumblr_mrp41eFtYt1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Anybody have an extra Beetle Chair (the brown one that is in this pic)? I have an extra caterpillar sofa, cicada stereo and mini-butterfly table to trade. You can have any one or all if you've got a beetle chair for me. :)

MicH

Ahhh you got Static to move in! Grats! I'm still on the hunt. I was campsite resetting for 18 hours but it didn't work out.

Back up to 10 right now. Takes forever for villagers to offer to move out. ~_~ The wrong peppy villager asked yesterday... so yeah, the "ignore for 1 week" advice did absolutely nothing for Victoria. I guess it was coincidence for Tammi.
Yeah, finally! It took forever though! Happy to finally have gotten him.

Yeah, I still need Biskit and Beau to leave. So it's gonna be quite a while for me to get all these villagers into my town.

Elija2

I'm guessing villagers aren't giving out requests today due to the Bug-Off. Since tomorrow is the fireworks show, that means this whole weekend is basically useless.

I'm guessing villagers aren't giving out requests today due to the Bug-Off. Since tomorrow is the fireworks show, that means this whole weekend is basically useless.

After half a hour after the Bugoff they do. And tomorrow till before half a hour before it starts...

Are you sure? I was never able to get any villager requests at all for the past two Sundays.

Hmz, maybe Im wrong and they do only trades before that...

But Shep was in his house and sold me a painting during Buggoff, so...

Maybe if they are in their house during the event?

Elija2

Hmz, maybe Im wrong and they do only trades before that...

But Shep was in his house and sold me a painting during Buggoff, so...

Maybe if they are in their house during the event?

Yeah, villagers still sell me stuff and make trades but they won't ask me to do something for them like catch a fish or get them furniture. That's what I meant.

Yeah, villagers still sell me stuff and make trades but they won't ask me to do something for them like catch a fish or get them furniture. That's what I meant.

Oh, guess you're right for that. :( But you still can get pictures with trading, so...

Okay, I'm off to bed. :)

just noticed I'm getting extra bells for furniture today. Could be handy if you have a lot of furniture to clear out

at first I thought you said from furniture, which followed by thinking how cool it would be if coins popped out of your couch when you redecorate

Colin.

at first I thought you said from furniture, which followed by thinking how cool it would be if coins popped out of your couch when you redecorate

Haha, I wish. Then I could of actually put some of the useless furniture to use. Helped a bit with my storage space issue.

mb.exe

Anyone on the west coast have their gates open to get some bug furniture?

edit:
Actually, I think I somehow already have all of the furniture

Villager trading? :p

I'm a slave trader. :p

MicH: your TT town sounds amazing? What you going to do with all those dream villagers? How are you going to integrate with your real town (i.e. what is your final line-up going to look like in your real town?). I'll have to come visit. This is a REAL all-star cast you're putting together!!

Garland7G

Finally "settled" for Rooney. Was trying for Ankha, Shep, Julian or Jacques.
But I needed a new cranky and I'll still have an open spot so..

tumblr_mrm70oMlOn1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

also This is what the inside of Rodeo’s house currently looks like…yeah.

tumblr_mrp8u70Y351swi0i7o1_400.jpg

EDIT: if anyone has a villager with a shittier looking house, I'd love to see it lol.

Bronze bug trophy GET!

Managed to squeak in a third place finish with my alt at the very end. It's odd how difficult it is to get third. XD

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I know there's already a Turnip thread, but no one's answering me there.

Anyone has a Re-Tail currently buying them for 105+? My girlfriend and I are desperate, haha.

Our FCs:

2621-2604-1677
4184-2112-8040

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I'm considering doing the 2 days forward and 2 days back Time Travel thingie. But I don't wanna get my T&T emporium sooner than I should. I only want it to change villagers, not change other gameplay. Should I wait will after I get the emporium to start this? And does it affect grass deterioration?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got dumb first place again by 5 points :(

I guess I'll catalog the others from somebody generous someday :p

I'm considering doing the 2 days forward and 2 days back Time Travel thingie. But I don't wanna get my T&T emporium sooner than I should. I only want it to change villagers, not change other gameplay. Should I wait will after I get the emporium to start this? And does it affect grass deterioration?

If you haven't passed 4 of Gracie's checks, Nook won't upgrade so avoid completing checks if you're going to TT.

Edit: NA Day One players should be getting Emporium late Aug to early Sept if they managed to complete all the requirements.

Philia

You'll never see Gracie/Emporium if you keep yourself in TTing between the Bug Off and Fireworks days. :)

I have a complete set if you ever want to catalog them. Unless you meant the low tier trophies.

Frogstep

Don't worry, old sport! I completely missed out on the event today. :<
Only managed to get 3 bug themed furniture so far, oh well!

At least my new bff Henry won the tournament!

DozIlsG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom