• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for Mira, Smith. Can't wait for her to move in. Once she does, I'll have a cute uchi, and all that's left is Operation Remove Diva. I'm actually okay with all my other villagers, so things are looking up for my town.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Hmmmm I wonder if its possible to combine both the TT 2 forward/2 back with the New character villager housing reset. Not only would you be able to get villagers to move out quickly but you can then also choose what new villager you get and get their home to be in an ideal spot, not on top of my house Fauna.

Mind if I quickly swing by and nab the Mega Dekkoid? :D How much is it going for?

Ok, fine by me. But you'll have to wait a bit. Someone is coming to catalogue the whole Fortune Cookie list. I'll keep it aside and will bring it to you afterwards, ok?

LOL out of your list, I need the Mega Fizzoid and Mini Rustoid... o.o' I'm sorry if I got to you too late.

Ok, will keep those twoo aside. :) Same here, after the Fortune Cookie catalogue.

I really should check which gyroids I'm missing. I only really want them in my catalog

Well, if you want, you can catalogue them all first, before I sell them. Again, after the Fortune Cookie catalogue. :)

Ok, people? So pls don't enter my gate for now. I'll let you know when it's safe. :) Don't wanna lose any items.

Gonna get a sloppy set and a zodiac set out of it, so Philia, if you want, you can catalogue these. :)

I don't understand the whole charging to catalog stuff, especially on GameFAQs. Aren't you just picking it up and dropping it back? Why does that cost bells? @__@

I don't understand the whole charging to catalog stuff, especially on GameFAQs. Aren't you just picking it up and dropping it back? Why does that cost bells? @__@

Cause people want it NOW :) And they are willing to pay for it, so...

Some stuff can take forever before you get it in the shop and if you catalogued it, you can order it right away (if it is a orderable item).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Mega Gyroid Clearance. First chance at Neogaf. :) Rest goes to Gamefaqs for sale. And then Re-tail. Have a premium on gyroids, so a good moment to get rid of them. :)

So here they are:

Mini Timpanoid
Oombloid
Poltergoid
Tootoid
Are these still available?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
*yawn* was able to procure this beauty at my 5 am and she already has a plot in my town; we probably shared the same face.
BR97T9gCAAEFAr3.jpg:large

Elija2

Oddly, the Bug Off and Fireworks pushed Tucker's move out to tomorrow so I'm gonna push the date to tomorrow so when I visit Eli, I'll have an open spot.

Really? That's weird. Did Tucker mention it or something? Maybe he wanted to watch the fireworks with you one last time before he moves out.

Linius

Zodiac is non orderable right? What are you gonna get it for Kamikaze?

I need to engage the GF market a little more. It's bells for grabs with all these rich folks.

Are these still available?

If Elliax and Philia haven't these listed, they are yours

O.O' I wish to own the sloppy set, but to catalog the Zodiac set is more damn important! You have to spend TTing for 12 years! to get ALL of those!

Well, they are ready to be catalogued. :)

Zodiac is non orderable right? What are you gonna get it for Kamikaze?

I need to engage the GF market a little more. It's bells for grabs with all these rich folks.

I think so. Letting catalogue the whole Fortune cookie set. :)

Okay, people, before I open my gates, just saying if you enter my town, please wait on everyone before cataloging, ok?

And the fire works started, so you can get your bopper too. :)

Really? That's weird. Did Tucker mention it or something? Maybe he wanted to watch the fireworks with you one last time before he moves out.

Possibly... but I'm not even going to try and risk talking to him. He already chased me around three times yesterday with the !!! trying to talk to me.

There was running in my town during those moments.

Speaking of, I'm going to go ahead and push my day forward right now. Is Barold ready for some woo'ing?

Ellix

Okay, people, before I open my gates, just saying if you enter my town, please wait on everyone before cataloging, ok?

And the fire works started, so you can get your bopper too. :)

Oh awesome! Thanks kami, I'll bring a freshly baked pie for you ;)

And wow, the Zodiac and Sloppy set in exchange for cating Fortune Cookie items? GFaqs economy is so backwards, lol

Elija2

Possibly... but I'm not even going to try and risk talking to him. He already chased me around three times yesterday with the !!! trying to talk to me.

There was running in my town during those moments.

Speaking of, I'm going to go ahead and push my day forward right now. Is Barold ready for some woo'ing?

Nope, and I don't plan on time travelling so you're just gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

kami, if you do a 2nd batch of people I'd like to join.

Okay dokay!

Oh awesome! Thanks kami, I'll bring a freshly baked pie for you ;)

And wow, the Zodiac and Sloppy set in exchange for cating Fortune Cookie items? GFaqs economy is so backwards, lol

Okay, i'm opening for the second time. I'm closing the gate after everyone for having no disconnects,ok?

Lol, I know, Ellix, but I'm not gonna argue if they offer it. :)

Edit: Gate is open.

Oh, and Linius, same person was searching to catalogue all the KK songs, so maybe you can get them too, this way...

Nope, and I don't plan on time travelling so you're just gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

No worries; just drop me a PM when you're around. I should be able to stop by any time after Noon (PST) tomorrow.

Oh, I still have a honeybee chest for anyone who needs one in exchange for a ladybug chair. It's the last piece I need for Katie's room.

Also... screw Bonbon for requesting the regular bell. I want the zen bell, dammit. :(

Okay, closed the gate again. Wee and Elliax are here now.

After that, I'll open the gate again.

No worries; just drop me a PM when you're around. I should be able to stop by any time after Noon (PST) tomorrow.

Oh, I still have a honeybee chest for anyone who needs one in exchange for a ladybug chair. It's the last piece I need for Katie's room.

Also... screw Bonbon for requesting the regular bell. I want the zen bell, dammit. :(

I have the chair, but I have all the bug furniture already. :(

Philia

Anyone got Katrina today? I'm supposed to be wearing a 'facial mask' but with Jester's Mask I had on hand, I was still tripping. :( So thankfully Ables had a Makar's Mask (which is technically a headgear item) and wore that, and the tripping stopped. So I want to make sure with Katrina that I'm indeed wearing the correct fortune item...

Also does anyone have premium on Perfect Cherry?

Does anyone have Cloud Flooring for me to catalog or to buy?

Anyone got Katrina today? I'm supposed to be wearing a 'facial mask' but with Jester's Mask I had on hand, I was still tripping. :( So thankfully Ables had a Makar's Mask (which is technically a headgear item) and wore that, and the tripping stopped. So I want to make sure with Katrina that I'm indeed wearing the correct fortune item...

Not on me. :( Have it in catalogue though. Can order it.

Edit: damn, doublepost, sorry. :(

you're looking for this: http://moridb.com/items/accessories/facial-mask

zigg

Look what IIIII got. (old news for some of you I guess, since I tweeted this morning)

This is payoff from my "remove all flowers from town but the ones I want to make sweet flower love" strategy. Also happening: the red* rose bed is routinely spitting up random rose crosses, no blues yet though.

I decided I had enough red*s yesterday and packed away the orange/purple pairs. I started one more blue/red pansy pair for this yesterday, and then this happens. Now to reproduce it…

MicH

I already got two purple tulips and four purple pansies all naturally in my main town as well. That damn blue rose is still eluding me

zigg

I already got two purple tulips and four purple pansies all naturally in my main town as well. That damn blue rose is still eluding me
I think I had too many things going on. I literally had 200 flowers all over town and it was spreading my spawn chances out too thinly. Now I have no more than two dozen and it's doing wonders for concentrating my chances where they need to be.

MicH

I think I had too many things going on. I literally had 200 flowers all over town and it was spreading my spawn chances out too thinly. Now I have no more than two dozen and it's doing wonders for concentrating my chances where they need to be.
Yeah I seriously need to thin out my flowers as well. I have pretty much every hybrid so the regular flowers are pretty much useless to me now - besides looking pretty, of course

Piggus

I had a dream that my girlfriend was visiting, but she was a cat... And there was nothing out of the ordinary about that.

I think I've been playing this game a liiiiittle too much lol.

Ellix

I guess I should clear out those regular flowers as well... I'm not too abundant in hybrids but have tons of flowers everywhere. I was probably reluctant because of being too lazy when considering having to replace them later.

Okay, i'm opening for the second time. I'm closing the gate after everyone for having no disconnects,ok?

Lol, I know, Ellix, but I'm not gonna argue if they offer it. :)

Haha yeah, I wouldn't argue either :p Thanks again for the 'loguing!

Okay, gonna open gate again, just a moment.

I arranged the gyroids a bit, cause I already have a buyer on those, so keep them apart please.

I guess I should clear out those regular flowers as well... I'm not too abundant in hybrids but have tons of flowers everywhere. I was probably reluctant because of being too lazy when considering having to replace them later.

Haha yeah, I wouldn't argue either :p Thanks again for the 'loguing!

Np. :) Thanks for the pie. :)

zigg

Yeah I seriously need to thin out my flowers as well. I have pretty much every hybrid so the regular flowers are pretty much useless to me now - besides looking pretty, of course
Haha, yeah, I was pretty much there too. I'm still in need of one more purple pansy, two purple tulips (I have an orange bed set up for this too), and of course two blue roses. From there I can put it all back and let things go nuts :)

Frogstep

K.K. Metal was on sale at the T.I.Y. and it sounds amazing, sounds like a boss fight theme for a SNES game. I'm totally requesting this next Saturday just to hear it live!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can you only get one bopper a during Fireworks night no matter where you get it from? Well I only need the flower one anywho so that's something for next week.

Can you only get one bopper a during Fireworks night no matter where you get it from? Well I only need the flower one anywho so that's something for next week.

Yes, but I have all four of them already, and didn't go Isabelle yet, so if I get a flower one, it's yours. :)

Linius

I'm still at the festival so I think I will be too late with the music Kami :p

But I'll come by your town some time to catalog at least :)

Time to end this festival with good old Mr. Cave and his Bad Seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom