• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Damn... maybe I shouldn't have just sold off my spares to re-tail ha ha!

Since I'm just displaying one of each in the museum I'm happy to wait for the rain to come back than hunt them all down. No one visits the museum anyway. :/

Also have 12 lamp dogs so far so just another 24 to go...

Philia

According to my husband's sheet, I'm at 82% catalog... but that's not including streetpass items, art, bugs, fish, and deep diving.

I'm pretty damn close to that gold badge. I got my silver a while back too. For those who doesn't know, 80% is gold. We'll see if I get Phineas to show up real soon!

Damn... maybe I shouldn't have just sold off my spares to re-tail ha ha!

Since I'm just displaying one of each in the museum I'm happy to wait for the rain to come back than hunt them all down. No one visits the museum anyway. :/

Also have 12 lamp dogs so far so just another 24 to go...

He was paying 50k a gyroid, and each set of 5 he gave a bonus of 250k.

And he said: so 9 gyroids is 450k plus 250 = 900k you ready?

Well, he missed about 200k, but I still got it so... :)

Got a spare bulb bopper. :(

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Joey just told me he's moving out on the 22nd.
Is anybody interested in him?

zdwX2le.png

I say it's a diaper he's wearing (which is awesome). Others say it's a helmet(?). Either way, he's cute.

Also can more than one villager be scheduled to move out in the same time period?

Also can more than one villager be scheduled to move out in the same time period?

No, it freezes the cycle until he's gone.

Pardon me for pointing this out, but why are you still a junior? I could had sworn you were at member status once too.

No, not yet. I'm not sure what the requirements are. I've only been a member for a couple months though. I was never demoted though if that's what you're asking. :)

And another 700k for cataloging 7 common stuff.

I'm starting to like Gamefaqs. :)

Think I gonna quit GF for now, still have to water my flowers and to clean up my town of all that cataloging...

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Woo! Thanks to Philia's awesome gardening skills, my Flower Flag plaza in front of my town hall is complete! Behold!

QVbigmY.jpg

Amory

I just bought a 3ds XL now that the US finally got a black one :)

This game is getting so much love that I'm considering buying it even though I didn't really "get" Animal Crossing on the GC.

Is there any point in playing it, though, if none of my friends play?

I just bought a 3ds XL now that the US finally got a black one :)

This game is getting so much love that I'm considering buying it even though I didn't really "get" Animal Crossing on the GC.

Is there any point in playing it, though, if none of my friends play?

If you can play online and join a community, you'll be fine. :)

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
It saddens me that hybrids do not pop up under Beautiful town unless you water your flowers, after nearly 2+ weeks MIA from AC I came back to the exact same town I left. I didn't even have any neighbor planted flowers.

Semajer

Is it possible to get boppers from someone else's fireworks show? I missed last weeks, and now I'm going to be a Sunday short for getting them all.

If so, does anyone else have the show going on now that I could join quickly?

I'm using the StreetPass relay trick and I was wondering if I deactivate tags for Animal Crossing, would I keep the houses that are already in the HHA Showroom? I never get around visiting all of them before I have new ones, heh.

And another question: has someone gotten purple tulips yet? If so, what do I need? Last time I tried before losing my town I never got one :/

MicH

I'm using the StreetPass relay trick and I was wondering if I deactivate tags for Animal Crossing, would I keep the houses that are already in the HHA Showroom? I never get around visiting all of them before I have new ones, heh.

And another question: has someone gotten purple tulips yet? If so, what do I need? Last time I tried before losing my town I never got one :/
Orange x orange tulips breed purples.

Black tulips bred from two orange tulips can also breed purples

How are you getting those rare sets and DLC? I mostly sell/trade villagers and I always request sets and DLC and no one ever offers it :/

Pure luck, I guess. Someone was offering the sloppy and zodiac set for just cataloging the whole fortune cookie set and I have it all, so that was a given I jumped on that. :)

I think it's still harder to find somebody with such a complete set then someone who's offering villagers, I guess. I mean, everybody is offering villagers...

Is it possible to get boppers from someone else's fireworks show? I missed last weeks, and now I'm going to be a Sunday short for getting them all.

If so, does anyone else have the show going on now that I could join quickly?

Yes, you can. On one condition, I'll follow you. Have some stuff lying around that I'm not wanna lose.

Oh, and I got someone at my town who was walking with a bag. Anyone knows if that's an orderable item, because it looks cool. :)

Semajer

Pure luck, I guess. Someone was offering the sloppy and zodiac set for just cataloging the whole fortune cookie set and I have it all, so that was a given I jumped on that. :)

I think it's still harder to find somebody with such a complete set then someone who's offering villagers, I guess. I mean, everybody is offering villagers...

Yes, you can. On one condition, I'll follow you. Have some stuff lying around that I'm not wanna lose.

Oh, and I got someone at my town who was walking with a bag. Anyone knows if that's an orderable item, because it looks cool. :)

Yeah, that's fine thanks. My code is: 5455-9380-5386

I agree with the luck.

I tried requesting some items nearly every day for a week, but with no responses.

Then I check some other topics and people sold those items for much cheaper than what I was offering.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I just realized that getting all your dream villagers immediately will ruin my town in the long run; I think I'll get Chrissy next time and only stop Ankha/Coco/Chrissy/Francine from moving. I guess I might try and obtain Mira too.

Probably going to let Bob go if he pings me; I think I just fell for the hype around him.

I just realized that getting all your dream villagers immediately will ruin my town in the long run; I think I'll get Chrissy next time and only stop Ankha/Coco/Chrissy/Francine from moving. I guess I might try and obtain Mira too.

Probably going to let Bob go if he pings me; I think I just fell for the hype around him.

Why will it ruin your town?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Why will it ruin your town?
One of the perks about main street is that it allows a sizable amount of your past villagers to walk around/go in T&T shop/(not sure of museum/able's). If you assemble your dream villagers asap, it will be a lot less appealing when you peruse through the area.

all imo of course

I'm making a bigger list of villagers I want, so when I get a full town of them, when one of them wants to move, (and if I have their picture) I'll replace them with someone else from the list. (Preferably the same personalty type.)

But the octopi and Ankha (when I get her) are staying forever! Mwahaha.

Joey just told me he's moving out on the 22nd.
Is anybody interested in him?

zdwX2le.png

I say it's a diaper he's wearing (which is awesome). Others say it's a helmet(?). Either way, he's cute.

I haven't had a lazy since I started, so yeah I'd be interested in picking him up if he's still available.

Tako is amazing. I wouldn't let him go either.
If you mean Zucker/Takoya, I totally agree. He just set up his plot today in town, so he'll be here tomorrow. :)

I love all three of the octopi so much, and my trio is finally complete. They will be lifelong residents of my town...
Whether they want to or not...

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Are there any good/rare prizes with Redd's fortune cookies? So far I've gotten the Crackle, Pow and Flash prizes which are like Lovely Phone, Love Scale and Ultra Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom