• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Are there any good/rare prizes with Redd's fortune cookies? So far I've gotten the Crackle, Pow and Flash prizes which are like Lovely Phone, Love Scale and Ultra Hand.
There are 8 possible prizes and they're all good/rare in as far as they're only available this month and they're not orderable from the catalogue. Keep going...!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I haven't had a lazy since I started, so yeah I'd be interested in picking him up if he's still available.

Actually, just noticed I was private messaged with a request. Zigg called him first. Sorry!

And Zigg, betwen 7pm and 10pm is fine. I'll be on then.

Zoolader

I'm so happy I finally grew another perfect peach after selling off my original not knowing what it was.

I have so many trees to chop down, anybody want to sell/barter a golden axe or are those a 1 time thing you get?

Elija2

I'm guessing Isabelle won't give you a bopper that you already have. There's no way I'm lucky enough to get a new bopper each time.

Now I know why Rosie is so popular; her Japanese name is Bouquet.
Why wouldn't you want her?

Philia's town flag suddenly became the best thing ever.

Koomaster

I'm guessing Isabelle won't give you a bopper that you already have. There's no way I'm lucky enough to get a new bopper each time.
Same, past 3 weeks I have gotten a different one each time.

Also WOW at all those AC goodies, wish we would get things like that in the US. Especially those snow globes; so adorable.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

zigg

Yeah, the Japanese names are so much more appropriate sometimes.
But roses are flowers… seems pretty appropriate to me.

Plus we have awesome villager names like Boots…

Also WOW at all those AC goodies, wish we would get things like that in the US. Especially those snow globes; so adorable.
I thought the snow globes looked kinda cheap.

'Course, we have these… http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowing_indoors/378590345/ Comes with paper flooring and wallpaper inserts and furniture sets and SO AWESOME

zigg

I still have Katie and a graceful painting if anyone wants them.
Hey, I could use the painting, and don't mind Katie. Haven't seen her in a good while actually. My code is 2063-0163-7507; I don't think we're friends.

I have random fireworks prize dupes too.

Elija2

You can bring Katie over to my town if you still need to.

Opened my gate, you can keep the painting though.

Thanks for the offers, guys. Gonna go with zigg though to kill two birds with one stone.

Hey, I could use the painting, and don't mind Katie. Haven't seen her in a good while actually. My code is 2063-0163-7507; I don't think we're friends.

I have random fireworks prize dupes too.

Says your friend code is invalid. Did you type it right?

zigg

Says your friend code is invalid. Did you type it right?
NOPE

0136, not 0163. Sorry. :)

I nabbed your code from the old spreadsheet; do I have to wait for you to clear to open gates?

EDIT: Gotcha. Opening... Feel free to partake of the things by the station house if ya want.

SmithnCo

Thanks for Mira, Smith. Can't wait for her to move in. Once she does, I'll have a cute uchi, and all that's left is Operation Remove Diva. I'm actually okay with all my other villagers, so things are looking up for my town.

No problem, so far Mira was the cutest uchi character I have seen, I see why people like her.

I'm selling dupe firework items, but I need boppers in return. I already have the flower and star ones. If you don't have any boppers the firework items are 5000 bells each.

1 Super Scope

2 Lovely Phones

3 Ten Billion Barrels

3 Boxed Figurines

FC is 427010220210 & I'll be opening my gate until midnight EST.

braves01

Banned
I'm selling dupe firework items, but I need boppers in return. I already have the flower and star ones. If you don't have any boppers the firework items are 5000 bells each.

1 Super Scope

2 Lovely Phones

3 Ten Billion Barrels

3 Boxed Figurines

FC is 427010220210 & I'll be opening my gate until midnight EST.

Can I get super scope and phone? 5327-1353-6553

Anybody know if it's okay to leave fruit (normal and perfect) on a tree? I want to get everything on the same schedule and convert the non-perfect apples I have to perfects, but I dunno if stuff rots if you leave on the tree.

Also saw a Jacob's ladder in my town, wasn't even really going for a perfect town on purpose or anything. xd

SmithnCo

Anybody know if it's okay to leave fruit (normal and perfect) on a tree? I want to get everything on the same schedule and convert the non-perfect apples I have to perfects, but I dunno if stuff rots if you leave on the tree.

Also saw a Jacob's ladder in my town, wasn't even really going for a perfect town on purpose or anything. xd

It's fine, normal and perfect fruits don't rot on trees.

Zodiac series isn't orderable, right?

Nope.

kKTlFsV.jpg

Marshal moving out on 22nd. Anyone want?

Damn, if I was still on 8 villagers, I would have taken him in a heartbeat. :( Still need an uchi villager and I don't wanna miss Frita...

Oh, and Elija2, I got a PWP yesterday/today a half hour after the fireworks ended. So technically it was monday almost a half hour already, but still, seems it is possible. Have pictures taken:

PWP given
tumblr_mrqzz0SZhR1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Time PWP is given
tumblr_mrr001Xw8k1scfba3o1_400.jpg

so1337

Anyone know how to obtain a sandwich display or a soft-drink display? Just came across them in probably the best house I've seen anyone put together but they're not for sale, and I'm not sure if they're customized.

I have all three. You can have them for free. FC is 2492-5233-0873. What's your FC?
Sweet! My FC is 2809 8066 6966.
In case you have any of the following though, I'd much appreciate it! So close to finishing my collection but I keep running into dupes myself :(

Apato Tail
Diplo Skull
Plesio Neck
Ptera Skull
Stego Tail
Styraco Torso
Tricera Skull
I have the bolded ones. I also have some kind of soft drink display. Don't know if it's the one you're looking for though.

After three months of Mayor, do I have the power to fire people yet? I'd fire Blathers in a hot minute. Sleeping on the fucking job. Don't be so surprised to see me bitch, I want these fossils assessed.

Krelian

So my perfect town status was lost over the last few days when I demolished a street lamp that was in the way of my flower clock. Hopefully with the flower clock the status will be restored.

Meh, Celia came from a Gamefaqs town, it seems. Well, had my luck for a long time, I guess. Doing a lot of chores for her, so she wants move quick. :) Don't need a second normal...

And another normal is camping in my town, Flurry... No, thanks, you can't stay. Have enough with two normals at this time...

colinp

Banned
Anyone have perfect peaches or perfect cherries they want to sell? I've got bonus at Retail, but I don't have bell boom. I can help in maybe an hour or so if you want in.

MicH

Meh, Celia came from a Gamefaqs town, it seems. Well, had my luck for a long time, I guess. Doing a lot of chores for her, so she wants move quick. :) Don't need a second normal...

And another normal is camping in my town, Flurry... No, thanks, you can't stay. Have enough with two normals at this time...
But Flurry is so CUUUUUUTE

Mekere

Does villagers have favorite furniture style? I'm making a whole set of custom green set furniture to Annalise and she doesn't really seems to like it. I can force her to buy them at the re-tail but try to exchange them quickly. Also, she didn't displayed the furniture I sent her by letters...

Gayle had no problem displaying the custom lovely furniture I sent her though :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does villagers have favorite furniture style? I'm making a whole set of custom green set furniture to Annalise and she doesn't really seems to like it. I can force her to buy them at the re-tail but try to exchange them quickly. Also, she didn't displayed the furniture I sent her by letters...

Gayle had no problem displaying the custom lovely furniture I sent her though :/
Well there's always a few bits of furniture that they never get rid of right so I'd assume you'd use those as a base. Bonbon was happy to display the modern wood stuff I gave her since she started with some and Merry was happy to take the green stuff.

Anyone have perfect peaches or perfect cherries they want to sell? I've got bonus at Retail, but I don't have bell boom. I can help in maybe an hour or so if you want in.
And in about 6 or 7 hours? At work at the moment. :(

But Flurry is so CUUUUUUTE

Sure, she is, but got Celia already and have enough normals. :) Want that free place for Frita. :) If I hadn't Celia, would have taken Marshal... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom