• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

What, Whaaaaaaat?!
Peewee gave me that scoop pretty early on...

tumblr_monthzfEHG1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_montitsNFd1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_montjnjT4D1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

MrDaravon

Made a few corrections to the spreadsheet, thanks to everyone who let me know of errors!

-Fixed typo on "bunk bed" item
-Removed (?) from buying the Arrow Sign at the Museum Shop (confirmed that is correct)
-Fixed typo on Silver hha plaque
-Corrected notes on how to obtain the marine pop floor (fishing tourney, was marked as Saharah)

Spreadsheet is here. No line additions or removals this time at least, so easy fixes for everyone >_>

Unrelated, but does anyone have Cloud Flooring, or can at least confirm how to get it? It's the only "normal" flooring that we're both missing, but it's been the only one we've been missing for so long that I'm wondering if it's not a shop item and something special, since at this point I would think we would have come across it by now. Would love to have one less thing to have to check at T&T in the mornings.

Made a few corrections to the spreadsheet, thanks to everyone who let me know of errors!

-Fixed typo on "bunk bed" item
-Removed (?) from buying the Arrow Sign at the Museum Shop (confirmed that is correct)
-Fixed typo on Silver hha plaque
-Corrected notes on how to obtain the marine pop floor (fishing tourney, was marked as Saharah)

Spreadsheet is here. No line additions or removals this time at least, so easy fixes for everyone >_>

Unrelated, but does anyone have Cloud Flooring, or can at least confirm how to get it? It's the only "normal" flooring that we're both missing, but it's been the only one we've been missing for so long that I'm wondering if it's not a shop item and something special, since at this point I would think we would have come across it by now. Would love to have one less thing to have to check at T&T in the mornings.

I bought mine thru TIY. I've seen it pop up in there multiple times too. Them Nook kids just might be hiding it from ya.

Tash

Negative:
I totally missed the fireworks show because we got new kittens yesterday (well negative/positive thing)

Positive:
Going to Gamescom tomorrow which means a lot of streetpasses (at least I assume so..)

Linius

Negative:
I totally missed the fireworks show because we got new kittens yesterday (well negative/positive thing)

Positive:
Going to Gamescom tomorrow which means a lot of streetpasses (at least I assume so..)

Streetpasses are pretty much a given at conventions like that, so have fun filling up the HHA showcase :D

I feel like my addiction to this game is finally breaking down. Booting up the game later to buy my sapling and get an emote from my buddy Shrunk. Maybe harvest some pears if I feel like it. Need to get to work after anyways so just a slow day. Tomorrow won't be much different. But it's good I don't feel the urge to play hours and hours again :p

Tash

Streetpasses are pretty much a given at conventions like that, so have fun filling up the HHA showcase :D

I feel like my addiction to this game is finally breaking down. Booting up the game later to buy my sapling and get an emote from my buddy Shrunk. Maybe harvest some pears if I feel like it. Need to get to work after anyways so just a slow day. Tomorrow won't be much different. But it's good I don't feel the urge to play hours and hours again :p

Yeah same here and I haven't even powered like some here ;)
It also has to do with the two little family additions and downloading the FF Online Beta I guess..

Does your region have StreetPass Relay? I've been making a point of visiting a few relay points on my commute every few days.

Oh what's that?

Chopper

Does your region have StreetPass Relay? I've been making a point of visiting a few relay points on my commute every few days.
Yeah, but so far no results! My sleepy town has always been pretty slow for passes, so it's not very surprising. One thing's for sure, my mii is dominating the relay points around here!

Linius

Yeah same here and I haven't even powered like some here ;)
It also has to do with the two little family additions and downloading the FF Online Beta I guess..

Oh what's that?

It's Nintendo's new service with Nintendo Zone points. If you pass by one you receive the streetpass of the last person that came by before you. And the first one that comes next will receive your streetpass etc. etc.

There's also some sort of set-up to cheat your way into that system to get streetpasses from home from all over the world.

Tash

It's Nintendo's new service with Nintendo Zone points. If you pass by one you receive the streetpass of the last person that came by before you. And the first one that comes next will receive your streetpass etc. etc.

There's also some sort of set-up to cheat your way into that system to get streetpasses from home from all over the world.

Gotcha, like a time delayed street pass for less bustling areas. Neat.

zigg

Yeah, but so far no results! My sleepy town has always been pretty slow for passes, so it's not very surprising. One thing's for sure, my mii is dominating the relay points around here!
I feel bad for the poor person who comes in next visiting all the points and just gets you :lol

We're not super-hyper on activity in my area, but I can tell some points are more active than others. One I could probably visit daily and do well.

I read about that. If I never got any 'Passes I might consider it, but since I occasionally get them now, I feel like doing it is cheating. I've got enough to handle now :)

Linius

I feel bad for the poor person who comes in next visiting all the points and just gets you :lol

We're not super-hyper on activity in my area, but I can tell some points are more active than others. One I could probably visit daily and do well.

I read about that. If I never got any 'Passes I might consider it, but since I occasionally get them now, I feel like doing it is cheating. I've got enough to handle now :)

Well it sounds also awfully complicated to me with setting up your router and whatnot. Not really worth the effort imo. And I travel to Amsterdam a lot and I pass one of the relay points on central station quite easily so no biggie. At least I can get a guerenteed streetpass everytime I visit.

Zoolader

Finally got the golden axe!

Now what to do with all these spare standard axes...

Help me out and give/sell me some axes? I'm on my quest for the golden axe and also have a bunch of reject trees trying to come up with a perfect fruit. My town looks like an overgrown forest.

I need signatures from another town for a petition. Can anyone open up?

FC 5327-1353-6553

I'll help my fc is in the main page link.

edit: my code is on my gaf profile too.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Alpine sofa in beige using the chain-gang tee design looks really nice. Guess i'm going to have to stock up on more chain-gangs to refurbs some more furniture.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Help me out and give/sell me some axes? I'm on my quest for the golden axe and also have a bunch of reject trees trying to come up with a perfect fruit. My town looks like an overgrown forest.
Sure. You can have all four of them if you wish.

Linius

Alpine sofa in beige using the chain-gang tee design looks really nice. Guess i'm going to have to stock up on more chain-gangs to refurbs some more furniture.

Oh you really use the shirt to refurb? I always thought you just used the design, never tried it though :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh you really use the shirt to refurb? I always thought you just used the design, never tried it though :p
Yeah he takes the shirt as well, but of course the advantages are: 1)You're not using up a design slot 2)You can give the item to someone else since it's a red leaf rather than yellow.

braves01

Banned
Thanks Galactic Fork for letting get some signatures from the early birds in your town.

Zoolader, I added you and am ready to come over if you're still able to have me over for signatures.

Yeah, looks like this will be happening in less then a week for me too... :( Once you've completed a lot of stuff, there's not much else to do besides getting some more items and the events. I mean, I got all Gulliver, Nintendo, Pascal, Brewster sets, got all the emoticons for Dr. Shrunk, got a lot of items catalogued, so Nook, Able Sisters, Kicks aren't that interesting anymore, besides maybe some stuff I haven't catalogued. Fossil collection is complete, bugs and fish are all done till September and the art is just getting lucky of the villagers and Red. HHA and theme challenge are also both completed.

So now I'm only getting the flowers watered for hybrids, keeping fossil digging for people who can use them for completing their museums and getting the missing minimodels and harrasing my villagers for stuff and pictures.

And spending a bit of time on gamefaqs on hunting some rare stuff and making money.

I could maybe do a second character, just for the house and space. And for the extra DLC items... Will see how much money I got.

I'll help my fc is in the main page link.

Have five regular axes lying in town. Since I have the golden axe, I have no use for them anymore. If you are still here in about 4-5 hours, I can bring them to your town...

Unfortunately it will be closed by then, sorry!

Last call if anyone wants to sell their Perfect Peaches or Perfect Cherries at Re-Tail for a bonus! Please note that I do not have Bell-Boom...

Any takers?

Np. :) Will not be the last time that happens. :)

Philia

Unfortunately it will be closed by then, sorry!

Last call if anyone wants to sell their Perfect Peaches or Perfect Cherries at Re-Tail for a bonus! Please note that I do not have Bell-Boom...

Any takers?

I'll come over as my alt, Annie, if that's okay with you.

Pming you my FC. What's your FC?

MicH

I'm now being called a shopaholic ever since GracieGrace opened :/ I also fear that I may not be able to finish the Geacie set before August is over because it's always sold out

Zoolader

Thanks Galactic Fork for letting get some signatures from the early birds in your town.

Zoolader, I added you and am ready to come over if you're still able to have me over for signatures.

Ok gate is open.

Have five regular axes lying in town. Since I have the golden axe, I have no use for them anymore. If you are still here in about 4-5 hours, I can bring them to your town...

Awesome thanks.

Philia

Yeah I had my husband's town harvested with a lot of perfect cherries. And my town had perfect peaches.

I got full premium on perfect peaches but on perfect cherry while its your native, I'll lose out on 600k+ bells on it. :( So I'll hold out til I get premium on perfect cherry in my town or til someone who's native isn't cherry to sell those.

colinp

Banned
Yeah I had my husband's town harvested with a lot of perfect cherries. And my town had perfect peaches.

I got full premium on perfect peaches but on perfect cherry while its your native, I'll lose out on 600k+ bells on it. :( So I'll hold out til I get premium on perfect cherry in my town or til someone who's native isn't cherry to sell those.

Ah ok, sorry!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
A tale of two Jocks
By Galactic Fork

So today I found a book forgotten on the ground. First I asked Genji the jock villager if it was his.
Ls1BVqv.jpg

That seemed about right. So, later I was visiting Sheldon, also a jock villager and decided to see if he knew the owner.
vDCEha6.jpg

I'm not sure if I believe Sheldon is really a jock at all. Very disappointing.

He's part of the reason I put up this new ordinance.
42zzNxY.jpg

Non rabbits just can't be trusted.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Ooh, Genji! :D

Which rabbits are you still looking for?

I just got rid of my Lazy villager, so was hoping to fill the hole with either Cole or Doc. But Mira, Coco, and Gaston are on my super wanted list as well.
O'hare will fill the snooty spot, but isn't a priority.

MicH

I just got rid of my Lazy villager, so was hoping to fill the hole with either Cole or Doc. But Mira, Coco, and Gaston are on my super wanted list as well.
O'hare will fill the snooty spot, but isn't a priority.
I'll look out for them. O'Hare is smug by the way

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm now being called a shopaholic ever since GracieGrace opened :/ I also fear that I may not be able to finish the Geacie set before August is over because it's always sold out
Since I'm unlikely to even get GracieGrace by the end of August I could give you my bench if you need it.

zigg

I just got rid of my Lazy villager, so was hoping to fill the hole with either Cole or Doc.
He's staked out his spot right next to Re-Tail this morning, by the way. Right in the middle of a bunch of nothing! Joey's so cool he even avoided all my flowers and trees ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom