• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Done. Thanks very much. I bought KK Dirge and a green bench from your TIY. I hope that's cool.
Yeah that's fine. Second day in a row he's sold dirge.

Thanks. Sorry about the inconvenience. Staying at relatives so at the mercy of their connection.

massoluk

Banned
Speaking of Muffy.... She just decided to move into my town after Camofrog moved out. Her house is being built.

Also, is there a point to keep having perfect town after getting golden water can? I guess I planted too much trees, I really don't want to chop down any more trees.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Or a shopping cart? These animals are so rude sometimes.

lol no kidding dude. At least give me a shitty t-shirt I don't have already.

Speaking of Muffy.... She just decided to move into my town after Camofrog moved out. Her house is being built.

Also, is there a point to keep having perfect town after getting golden water can? I guess I planted too much trees, I really don't want to chop down any more trees.

Sorry to hear :(

Not really. Unless you like Jacob's Ladders.

Grym

AFAIK gold can, jacob's ladders, and rare mushrooms are the only benefits

Niraj

Incidentally, still have a motherly statue that I'd like to trade for another statue. I need all of them aside from mystic and obviously motherly.

Niraj

Why not slow down in doing requests for her? Unless you're trying to get her to leave...
Why would you want your waifu to leave you??

I think I was trying to talk to her for some paintings. She brought up wanting a dorado, so I was like eh whatever, I have a dorado in my storage, maybe I'll get something new out of it. Cue my disappointment.

Elija2

Barold is finally moving out today. I'll kinda miss the little guy.

Oh, and Elija2, I got a PWP yesterday/today a half hour after the fireworks ended. So technically it was monday almost a half hour already, but still, seems it is possible.

Yeah, it's possible to still get PWPs. I was complaining about not being able to get any chores from the villagers.

Another pic of Muffy -_-

I'm envisioning a room full of nothing but row after row of Muffy pictures. All sculpted horns and voluptuous form.

You're obviously missing a golden opportunity here.

The uchis seem to be the toughest to kick out. Be prepared to reset if you don't want her hanging around.

Niraj

I'm envisioning a room full of nothing but row after row of Muffy pictures. All sculpted horns and voluptuous form.

You're obviously missing a golden opportunity here.

The uchis seem to be the toughest to kick out. Be prepared to reset if you don't want her hanging around.

I'm now envisioning an afternoon where I didn't have to vomit, so that's nice.

I don't want to kick her out really. I've only gotten two PWP suggestions from her, so :( I'd gladly dump her someday for Mira or Phoebe, but for now she has to stay :p

Grym

Just noticed my messageboard says I have a Meteor Shower tonight. Internet search turned up little info. I just look up and hit "A" when I see a shooting star and I get an item in the mail? I can't find info on the items though. Is it a rare theme or something?

Chopper

Yeah, you'll get one (total) spotlight item for making a wish. Open your gates when it starts and you'll probably get some visitors!

Frogstep

I'm now envisioning an afternoon where I didn't have to vomit, so that's nice.

I don't want to kick her out really. I've only gotten two PWP suggestions from her, so :( I'd gladly dump her someday for Mira or Phoebe, but for now she has to stay :p

Mira or Phoebe is who I want for my uchi villager as well. I currently have Pashmina and she's actually not bad at all, but she has given zero PWP suggestions and she also took forever to give me her pic. (probably cause I ruined her house with a men's toilet) :<

Grym

Yeah, you'll get one (total) spotlight item for making a wish. Open your gates when it starts and you'll probably get some visitors!

Okay great.

It works for visitors? Well I can come on and let anyone in who wants to tonight. I will be on starting around like 8:30pm ET

Niraj

Mira or Phoebe is who I want for my uchi villager as well. I currently have Pashmina and she's actually not bad at all, but she has given zero PWP suggestions and she also took forever to give me her pic. (probably cause I ruined her house with a men's toilet) :<

:eek:

She's not bad either honestly. Prob my third favorite for that personality type.

Why don't people love Muffy like I love Muffy? LOVE MUFFY.

I mean honestly, she's ok compared to most uchi villagers. I just don't really like the sheep designs in general.

:/ Deirdre hasn't given me any suggestions either. I was hoping she'd request everything quickly so I could adopt her out but at this rate she's going to be around for a very long time.

STG

the Grass Wear in animal crossing is getting too much for me and also it seems to never grow back

so I want to put some ground textures onto the floor, anyone know where I can find a good collection of ground texture designs?

yteeyi6.jpg

AWWWWW YEAAAAH

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anybody up for a Katie visit? She looks so sad and lost wandering around my village. Wouldn't you want her to be sad and lost in your village?

SmithnCo

the Grass Wear in animal crossing is getting too much for me and also it seems to never grow back

so I want to put some ground textures onto the floor, anyone know where I can find a good collection of ground texture designs?

There's a lot of cool ones here. Some of the pattern sets people come up with are amazing.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Just noticed my messageboard says I have a Meteor Shower tonight. Internet search turned up little info. I just look up and hit "A" when I see a shooting star and I get an item in the mail? I can't find info on the items though. Is it a rare theme or something?

Ooh add me to your FL today too, and i'll visit.

1934-0670-6722

Fffff, no I think it was my internet. Sorry about that.

But at least your Katie drop off was saved ^^;;;

Now tipper will never receive her request to join my music production company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom