• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

He's staked out his spot right next to Re-Tail this morning, by the way. Right in the middle of a bunch of nothing! Joey's so cool he even avoided all my flowers and trees ;)

I do you one better. Marshal took up Tank's old spot just exactly. :D :D :D

Chopper

Sorry to ask again for a new page, but does anyone have the space theme available to order? I'm battling away at this HHA Theme Challenge, and think that little lot would push me over the edge!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
YNWKWbq.jpg

Francine! Put some clothes on!

Anyone want Katie? She's hanging out in my town currently.

You can bring her to my village! She's already hear so she'll drop her ticket. BUUUT she still sends you stuff.

Koomaster

So a few weeks ago when Gloria moved into my town. I decided to make her a reporter for D.A.N. (Dansbury Action News). I taught her how to say 'Reporting Live' and 'news at 11'. Seems she is fitting into her role nicely as I was accosted outside my mayor's house this morning for a special news report...

tumblr_mrs64sT2LI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrs661QhHd1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrs67sGL0P1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrs693e1ZS1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Going to have to post a special bulletin board message telling citizens to keep an eye out for UFOs in their own homes.

Philia

So a few weeks ago when Gloria moved into my town. I decided to make her a reporter for D.A.N. (Dansbury Action News). I taught her how to say 'Reporting Live' and 'news at 11'. Seems she is fitting into her role nicely as I was accosted outside my mayor's house this morning for a special news report...

Going to have to post a special bulletin board message telling citizens to keep an eye out for UFOs in their own homes.

Lmao, nice! :D

Tash

tumblr_mrs64sT2LI1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrs661QhHd1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrs67sGL0P1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrs693e1ZS1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Haha cool idea :)

Anyone want Katie? She's hanging out in my town currently.

Again? :)

@ Koomaster, nice. :)

@Philia, you have already catalogued the resetti model and the wedding cake? Got both yesterday. Also got kintaro wig, orgre wig an a japanese flower sign (lost the name) ordered... And I think your hubbie has catalogued the sailboat model, but not you. Could be more stuff I forgot...

Haha, fantastic.

Chopper

@Philia, you have already catalogued the resetti model and the wedding cake? Got both yesterday. Also got kintaro wig, orgre wig an a japansse flower sign (lost the name)ordered... And I think your hubbie has catalogued the sailboat model, but not you. Could be more stuff I forgot...
Is that more DLC you've nabbed off GF? What's a Resetti model?!

Philia

@Philia, you have already catalogued the resetti model and the wedding cake? Got both yesterday. Also got kintaro wig, orgre wig an a japanese flower sign (lost the name) ordered... And I think your hubbie has catalogued the sailboat model, but not you. Could be more stuff I forgot...

I'll come over when you get that cloud flooring ordered. We're both missing it for some reason.

MicH

Damn this! I can't ever get this stuff from them!

Is any of this orderable?

Thanks to MicH for helping me with 2 days forward, 2 days back. That GF guide really helped. Charlise is gone, grass looks great, and I'm ready to find Ankha, Julian, or Lucky!

Is that more DLC you've nabbed off GF? What's a Resetti model?!

I'm not sure it's all DLC, some stuff is, some stuff isn't. Resetti model is what the Americans get for Groundhog Day.

I'll come over when you get that cloud flooring ordered. We're both missing it for some reason.

Ok, will be home in a hour of two hours, I think. (at work now) :) I almost forgot that floor, good you told me again. :)

Damn this! I can't ever get this stuff from them!

Is any of this orderable?

Well, some people were selling it and they just want it out of their lockers, so any prize was good. Also have a sand garden wall en some purple/pink wand (streetpass item). Some stuff is, some stuff isn't. Would have to look really.

Gonna see tonight if anything else is for grabs. :) For some items, you have to be lucky to get them cheap and others can be expensive. But since I got a lot of money from Gamefaqs for letting catalogue stuff and sell stuf, I can use that, right? :) Still have 15 million in the bank, so... I really hope I can get those obon items at a time...

And I gonna sell that gyroid collection too, it's still laying my town. :( Way too much to clean up.

I also have almost a half beach of turnips, I really hope I can get a good prize this week. For now tis 130 bells, hope it keeps rising at a decent prize...

Grym

I'm jumping into a huge community thread without being involved or reading much of it though I've been playing for a couple weeks....forgive me if this has been answered or well known....

Last night after visiting my Reset Center, Resetti gave me his picture. Now I knew you could collect your neighbors' pictures by becoming very good friend with them. But I didn't know other vilager pictures were obtainable. Does anyone know how many more there are? Does ever town-person have a picture to give?

I'm jumping into a huge community thread without being involved or reading much of it though I've been playing for a couple weeks....forgive me if this has been answered or well known....

Last night after visiting my Reset Center, Resetti gave me his picture. Now I knew you could collect your neighbors' pictures by becoming very good friend with them. But I didn't know other vilager pictures were obtainable. Does anyone know how many more there are? Does ever town-person have a picture to give?

Not many, Katie, Don and Mr Resetti, DJ K.K. and that would be it, I think...

Koomaster

Not many, Katie, Don and Mr Resetti, DJ K.K. and that would be it, I think...
You can still get KK's picture? Do you still need to give him the country guitar or is there another way this time?

I remember you used to be able to get Pascal's and Tom Nook's picture too in Wild World through that trading system which took weeks.

Chopper

Okay. As well as the entirety of the space theme, here is a list of bits that I'd really like to get my hands on for my HHA Theme Challenge:

Robo Clock
Robo Dresser
Robo Sofa
Robo Table
Robo TV

Kiddie Bed
Kiddie Stereo
Kiddie Table
Playroom Rug

Triple Red Shells
Super Star
Peach's Parasol

If any of you can provide any of this, name your price!

Grym

Only Katie, Don and Mr. Resetti, Blanca and Jingle... :(

OK. Thanks. I was mostly just curious because I got a noticeable boost to my HHA numbers. I don't know exactly what my numbers were but all I changed was throwing that picture on a table and my score bumped up something like ~4000 points. I figured if there were a lot of town-people pictures, I could bump up HHA without using a lot of space.

So who do I want to buy?

Wasn't fast enough for Lucky. Now Olivia is available, and I wanted her for a long time, but I already got Monique. Hmmm. And then there's Pekoe. So frigging cute? Underrated for sure. Double hmmm . . .

Koomaster

Okay. As well as the entirety of the space theme, here is a list of bits that I'd really like to get my hands on for my HHA Theme Challenge:

Robo Clock
Robo Dresser
Robo Sofa
Robo Table
Robo TV

Kiddie Bed
Kiddie Stereo
Kiddie Table
Playroom Rug

Triple Red Shells
Super Star
Peach's Parasol

I happen to have a robot sofa on me you can have right now. And I can order the other robot items you need as well as kiddie furniture. But I have mail coming this afternoon so I don't know what all will arrive today.

Nintendo items you are on your own as I have none of those and can't order them.

MicH

Robo Clock
Robo Dresser
Robo Sofa
Robo Table
Robo TV

Kiddie Bed
Kiddie Stereo
Kiddie Table
Playroom Rug

Triple Red Shells
Super Star
Peach's Parasol

I can get you Triple Red Shells. Drowning in them. Let me see how many I have and I can get you them later

Chopper

I happen to have a robot sofa on me you can have right now. And I can order the other robot items you need as well as kiddie furniture. But I have mail coming this afternoon so I don't know what all will arrive today.

Nintendo items you are on your own as I have none of those and can't order them.
That's awesome, thank you! You wanna pop over if I open my gates? I would love it if you could order those bits. Doesn't matter if I can't get them today.

I can get you Triple Red Shells. Drowning in them. Let me see how many I have and I can get you them later
Amazing. Any idea what sort of time?

Koomaster

That's awesome, thank you! You wanna pop over if I open my gates? I would love it if you could order those bits. Doesn't matter if I can't get them today.

I have my gate open and the sofa is out by the train station. I will order the robo and kiddie stuff and let you know when it comes in. :)

MicH

I can be there in 5 min :D I can just make it before dinner

Koomaster

Robo Clock
Robo Dresser
Robo Table
Robo TV

Kiddie Bed
Kiddie Stereo
Kiddie Table
Ordered all of this. I also ordered the 'Kiddie Carpet' which is what I thought you were talking about. But just looked online and there IS something called the Playroom Rug which I do not have in my catalog. Sorry about that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have Peach's parasol and perhaps a spare star (I'll have to check).

Don't need anything for it, but if you do have a spare box sofa or dog lamp I wouldn't mind having one or the other.

Chopper

Ordered all of this. I also ordered the 'Kiddie Carpet' which is what I thought you were talking about. But just looked online and there IS something called the Playroom Rug which I do not have in my catalog. Sorry about that.
I didn't realise their was a Kiddie carpet! I thought Playroom was the matching set. Interesting.

Chopper

Ah. My mistake. I don't suppose you have access to a Kiddie Wall too then?! :/

I have Peach's parasol and perhaps a spare star (I'll have to check).

Don't need anything for it, but if you do have a spare box sofa or dog lamp I wouldn't mind having one or the other.
Awesome. Though I don't have a spare Dog Lamp, but I could certainly order you a Box Sofa. Not sure when it will come though cos my mail is backlogged to shit!

Koomaster

I didn't realise their was a Kiddie carpet! I thought Playroom was the matching set. Interesting.
Yeah Kiddie Carpet is the puzzle piece one.

kiddie-carpet.jpg

This is Playroom...
playroom-rug.jpg

Do you also need the Kiddie Wall as I can order that as well.
Edit: Ah, see your post above me. Yeah I will order the wall for you too.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Awesome. Though I don't have a spare Dog Lamp, but I could certainly order you a Box Sofa. Not sure when it will come though cos my mail is backlogged to shit!
If you could that would be great. Would save me going through all my HH showcase houses hoping to find one HAHA! I checked and I also have the super star.

Chopper

Chopper, wanna come pick up the pie now? Or I shall come to you?

If you could that would be great. Would save me going through all my HH showcase houses hoping to find one HAHA! I checked and I also have the super star.
Fantastic! Please, come to me. Gates are open.

Katt, are we still friends? I never deleted your original details, but my code is 3136 6553 7968, just in case.

Chopper

BGBW, due to some apparently outstanding timing, I just received that Box Sofa in the post! Let me know if you can make it over in the next half an hour or so.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sorry Chopper, the connection I'm on is kind of funny and at the moment it has decided it doesn't want to let me visit your town. :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm off to eat now, but I've opened my gate and left the two items outside of the station. Perhaps you could try popping over to mine.

MicH

Does anyone have 3 spare blue hydrangea I can buy? Or trade for 3 pinks?

I only need three to finish my work in that part of town. I'll gladly give 30k for each

Koomaster

Lobo just moved in. He's kinda cute. Is he a popular villager among players?
I don't think he is super popular, but he is a dream villager of mine. I hope one day he will show up in my campsite and I can invite him to my town. He has been in every one of my towns since the GC so my attachment is kind of sentimental. :)

If you ever decide to let him go, give me a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom