• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one know the best IOS app for keeping track of items in this game???

I've been using this one:

...it does a really good track of data basing Bugs/Fish/Villagers/Songs/Events/Etc but doesn't keep track of furniture items. Any recommendations?

Chopper

...it does a really good track of data basing Bugs/Fish/Villagers/Songs/Events/Etc but doesn't keep track of furniture items. Any recommendations?
Just so you know, I recently contacted the developer of this app (I have the Android version) and he confirmed that full catalogue support is in the works. It is of course a mammoth task for the bloke, but update should be live within a few weeks.

If anyone has a sheep fetish, Timbra is ready to go.

Waiting for the first villager to purchase something to designate them as the village creeper. Then I can mail them the rest of the series...

Just so you know, I recently contacted the developer of this app (I have the Android version) and he confirmed that full catalogue support is in the works. It is of course a mammoth task for the bloke, but update should be live within a few weeks.

Thanks for the info, guess I'll hold onto it for now. Can't wait for that update.

Elija2

Got Katie two days in a row. Anyone want her and also doesn't mind me collecting signatures?

Haha! I don't usually leave it 24/7 but you have access to me whenever I'm on. I'll gladly open.

And oh man... I hope so. I love how he looks in it!

Haha, I wasn't being serious. I'm not gonna bother you or anything (too much).

Marvie_3

Banned

i use the android version. its awesome

If anyone has a sheep fetish, Timbra is ready to go.
I have Eunice and Baabara. I've been trying to get rid of Baabara for a while. She almost left once and changed her mind when I said, "okay bye!" She doesn't open her eyes often, but when she does you can see they're blood red. I think she is a demon in disguise with a southern drawl.

Iph

Banned
I am pretty new to this series. Never owned any non-handheld Nintendo consoles except for a red wii I got a few years ago. Played a bit of City Folk for a few months last year when I first heard about NL. A lot of the villagers that I have started with are classics from the original gamecube game. I'm pretty hooked/impressed.

Lolly, Camofrog, Goose, Twiggy, etc.

I have all birds, a frog and a cat. :3

my0hQok.jpg

COWER BEFORE ME, MERE MORTALS!

I am pretty new to this series. Never owned any non-handheld Nintendo consoles except for a red wii I got a few years ago. Played a bit of City Folk for a few months last year when I first heard about NL. A lot of the villagers that I have started with are classics from the original gamecube game. I'm pretty hooked/impressed.

Lolly, Camofrog, Goose, Twiggy, etc.

I have all brids, a frog and a cat. :3
Ha i love Camofrog. When he wears a shirt, it looks like he's wearing a dress. I've designated him my town cross-dresser.

Hate to break it to you, but villagers can't buy/receive furniture that has custom patterns on them.

Bah. That stinks. Ah well. Here's to alts! Thanks for the heads up.

I have Eunice and Baabara. I've been trying to get rid of Baabara for a while. She almost left once and changed her mind when I said, "okay bye!" She doesn't open her eyes often, but when she does you can see they're blood red. I think she is a demon in disguise with a southern drawl.

I have Curlos and Frita as well. Madness. None of them are overly bad, I'm just tired of them. A name like Baabara would send me packing though. :eek:

I have Curlos and Frita as well. Madness. None of them are overly bad, I'm just tired of them. A name like Baabara would send me packing though. :eek:
Ha, she calls me daahling. Yeah, neither one are really that bad. When they run up to me with a request, their little happy dance is kind of cute. But having more than one is overkill when there are so many other fun villagers that I could have instead. I plan on keeping Eunice. I'm really quite satisfied with my group. Didn't even have to trade for any of them. Just wish I could get rid of Curly and Baabara. The only villager i've ever gotten rid of is Hugh, and of course, his replacement is another pig :p

Philia

I'm in love with my villagers now. :3 Caroline came in for a surprise visit after I was looking for a piece of furniture for Rosie (polka dot) and gave me wide-screen tv, a item I haven't cataloged yet. :)

I go out and gave Rosie a Polka Dot Closet (after learning she had polka dot lamp already lol) that was customized and she just beamed and gave me a sprinkler! Another item I've not cataloged and same for hubby! :D :D :D

I'm in love with my villagers now. :3 Caroline came in for a surprise visit after I was looking for a piece of furniture for Rosie (polka dot) and gave me wide-screen tv, a item I haven't cataloged yet. :)

I go out and gave Rosie a Polka Dot Closet (after learning she had polka dot lamp already lol) that was customized and she just beamed and gave me a sprinkler! Another item I've not cataloged and same for hubby! :D :D :D
Just a heads up, sprinklers cannot ordered from the catalog, so don't sell it unless you won't be needing it later.

braves01

Banned
Just caught a tarantula. Yes! Will post pics later to show off.

For those of you still hunting, both my encounters were early evening when it was dark, ~2030

zlCfzRGILPgqlxDHTD

Grym

If anyone else want to come over for a meteor shower wish, let me know. I can add you and stay open for a while longer.

FC: 5284-1417-3375

I know the feeling. Tia, Flora, Monique, Goldie, and now . . . pics to come! I have so many ladies to keep happy!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
when you save patterns with Mable at the Able sisters', is that saved among all alts, or do all alts get a big collection of saved stuff?

Hey Guys looking to check some of you guys town out or if ya want to come to mine for a while

Heres my FC: 1478-4024-2052

If ya add me, Pm me with your FC so I can add ya back!

Cheers.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got a warm painting laying out for anyone on my friends list who would like it (sorry, I know that's mildly unfair, but I haven't gotten around to pruning my list yet :/ ). First come, first serve.

Also have a motherly statue I'd like to ideally trade for another statue that I don't have, which is everything but motherly (obviously) and mystic.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Broffina left town... but she left me a note with a present of her pic and a touching letter saying about the pic.

Awww

veras

Got a warm painting laying out for anyone on my friends list who would like it (sorry, I know that's mildly unfair, but I haven't gotten around to pruning my list yet :/ ). First come, first serve.

Also have a motherly statue I'd like to ideally trade for another statue that I don't have, which is everything but motherly (obviously) and mystic.

Painting still avail? One of the two I'm still missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom