• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

veras

Well I was attempting to trade on GameFAQs, but I don't think that's going to pan out. I'll give it like 20 more min and then you can have it.

Cool - I'm happy to give you a painting in exchange as well (though I don't have any statues for trade)

Damn, I need to stop looking at villager pics. My list of characters I want just keeps growing. At least I'll always have characters to pursue.

(My current obsession? Annalisa.)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
YAY! Finally got my first villager's picture from Eloise. Funnily enough I haven't focused on her too much and I got it in a letter after telling her her room looked shite.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, so Gracie is back in town and my theme is rock-n-roll.

I have a hat (DJ Cap), accessory (Ladder shades), top (leopard tank), bottoms (Varia bottoms) and shoes (lace up), but according to moridb there are no rock-n-roll socks. Is it better to go with no socks or just wear a non clashing pair of socks?

OK, so Gracie is back in town and my theme is rock-n-roll.

I have a hat (DJ Cap), accessory (Ladder shades), top (leopard tank), bottoms (Varia bottoms) and shoes (lace up), but according to moridb there are no rock-n-roll socks. Is it better to go with no socks or just wear a non clashing pair of socks?

Definetely no socks. :) Didn't wear any socks in my two checks I already had and still got furniture as reward for both, so...

Linius

Rock 'N Roll must be one of the easiest with that Varia suit fitting the theme :p

EDIT

Holy shit, Kabuki sent me a sprinkler in the mail out of the blue.

ramyeon

Rock 'N Roll must be one of the easiest with that Varia suit fitting the theme :p

EDIT

Holy shit, Kabuki sent me a sprinkler in the mail out of the blue.
Yeah, hope I get that next as that's one of the outfits I have on a mannequin in my house. Along with iconic and Link's outfit which I got the first visit haha.

Sorry, not at home, otherwise you could. :)

I have got the Official and Flashy ones for Gradies check already, so I can only get one of these now, right?

Sporty
Cute
Iconic
Rock 'n' Roll
Ornate
Modern
Historical
Basic

You can't get the same theme twice, right?

Linius

Have been harvesting perfect pears, exactly 100 of them in storage now :p

When I get the time I really need to start doing some work in my town. Getting the golden axe is a priority. Think I'm gonna let all my perfect pears die when I get it so I can start over a better organised orchard. Chopping down any tree I don't need. Just get one of each foreign fruit and maximize the perfect fruit profit without having to make my town one huge orchard. Gonna be a lot of work. Need to get rid of a shitload of flowers too, got them all over the place :p

Chopper

Have been harvesting perfect pears, exactly 100 of them in storage now :p

When I get the time I really need to start doing some work in my town. Getting the golden axe is a priority. Think I'm gonna let all my perfect pears die when I get it so I can start over a better organised orchard. Chopping down any tree I don't need. Just get one of each foreign fruit and maximize the perfect fruit profit without having to make my town one huge orchard. Gonna be a lot of work. Need to get rid of a shitload of flowers too, got them all over the place :p
Sounds like a dream project. I'm a bit sad that my town is completely laid out now, with only tweaking here and there to do. Having said that, I was very excited about starting my alt and incorporating his house into the southern part of my town last night. Gave me an excuse to build a sweet flower arch.

My HHA score was 1,700,000 this morning, and I haven't even finish what I had planned. Even without the bits that Koo still has for me, I annihilated their Theme "Challenge". A shame the last prize was for such a low score. I will continue to accumulate gold house pieces though until I live in a huge golden palace, that's for sure! Only being able to claim one a day is bullshit.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Debs

Fossils are driving me crazy this last week, everyday I've not been able to find the 4th fossil. I've looked behind bushes, trees, flowers, in fact everything. Can't find it anywhere :(

Chopper

Fossils are driving me crazy this last week, everyday I've not been able to find the 4th fossil. I've looked behind bushes, trees, flowers, in fact everything. Can't find it anywhere :(
It'll be the same one in the same spot. I had a similar issue, and eventually Philia found it directly behind one of the ten bushes I have in my town! Be sure to check behind every building too.

On a related note I got my penultimate fossil by chance today! Just need a Dinosaur Track and I'm got them all!

Debs

It'll be the same one in the same spot. I had a similar issue, and eventually Philia found it directly behind one of the ten bushes I have in my town! Be sure to check behind every building too.

Yea I know :( Thats the annoying thing, I've looked carefully everywhere each day :(

On a related note I got my penultimate fossil by chance today! Just need a Dinosaur Track and I'm got them all!

I think I have one lying around. Not sure though, will check. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bushes and PWP. Can one start a PWP and then grow a bush next to it before it is fully funded?

I want to place a lamp like this: L for lamp, B for bushes.

LBBB
B
B
B

Good news, I have a dinosaur track lying in my town. :) So in about 5-6 hours I can bring it?

Bushes and PWP. Can one start a PWP and then grow a bush next to it before it is fully funded?

I want to place a lamp like this: L for lamp, B for bushes.

LBBB
B
B
B

Dont think so. I even thinks that you needs one space away anyway, regardless the PWP.. :(

Well, I still get stupid PWP's. :( Guess the police station will really be the last one they suggest. They just don't like cops, I guess... Or they feel so safe in my town.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Galactic Fork are you still looking to get O'Hare? He's moving out on Friday. I've had him for three months. It's time.

Sure! I'll have to resort to TTing to get rid of somebody before then because today I tried the camper cycle trick and look who appeared!
b0QoOxK.jpg

Behold soulless harbinger of doom and nightmares!
Horray!

Philia

Sure! I'll have to resort to TTing to get rid of somebody before then because today I tried the camper cycle trick and look who appeared!
b0QoOxK.jpg

Behold soulless harbinger of doom and nightmares!
Horray!

NICE! I like the novelty of Coco since I'm all for neat looking characters.

In other news, I got alot of carnations but no whites lol. I'm working on the assumption that red x pink will spawn a white but it looking pretty unlikely... since I just got 4 reds and 1 pink. Meh.

And why the fuck are all of my villagers except Caroline asleep at 8 am? :( I'm gonna have to retort to a town of normals if the other personalities are like this.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
NICE! I like the novelty of Coco since I'm all for neat looking characters.

In other news, I got alot of carnations but no whites lol. I'm working on the assumption that red x pink will spawn a white but it looking pretty unlikely... since I just got 4 reds and 1 pink. Meh.

And why the fuck are all of my villagers except Caroline asleep at 8 am? :( I'm gonna have to retort to a town of normals if the other personalities are like this.

It's weird, I think it's a beautiful town thing. Before when I had night owl, many were up before 8. Now it's just Skye and sometimes Genji. I can't get Chrissy or Francine up before 10.

Philia

It's weird, I think it's a beautiful town thing. Before when I had night owl, many were up before 8. Now it's just Skye and sometimes Genji. I can't get Chrissy or Francine up before 10.

Yeah. I have Beautiful Town on too. I was looking around on wikis and personalities do have a set of hours to wake up to but nothing seem to apply to NL because of the ordinances I suppose.

The normals and jocks are up the earliest. Lolly is always walking around by the time I check in the morning. Uchi's don't get up until 11 which it makes it harder to get PWPs out of Deirdre.

Uh, and this was last night. I fear Julian might prove to be a corrupting influence.

tumblr_mrt4zcRJKV1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Koomaster

I'm working on the assumption that red x pink will spawn a white but it looking pretty unlikely... since I just got 4 reds and 1 pink. Meh.
Wait, isn't that where whites come from to begin with? You get a pink carnation for mother's day and a red for father's day and from those two you get white.

So it should be possible since there is no place else white's come from. :p

Philia

Wait, isn't that where whites come from to begin with? You get a pink carnation for mother's day and a red for father's day and from those two you get white.

So it should be possible since there is no place else white's come from. :p

LOL, I got my first white from a pair of pinks actually. But yeah, that's what all the FAQs are going on, that you get your white from red x pink. But if you just get more pinks from that pair, you'll get white eventually from the pair of excess pinks anyway.

The normals and jocks are up the earliest.

Oh yeah. I forgot about Tank being up early too but I booted him not too long ago. I need Rudy to take his place for a jock personality. Rudy's awesome. :3

But yeah, I'm griping because I got a damn LOST ITEM to deliver. -.-'

Okay, got another orange cosmos, pink cosmos and a pink tulip. That makes 9 orange cosmos and 6? pink cosmos. One more orange cosmos and I can sell all the cosmos, I guess. When I do that, I'll have a lot of empty space in my town, though... :) Or should I get more pink cosmos?

Philia

Okay, got another orange cosmos, pink cosmos and a pink tulip. That makes 9 orange cosmos and 6? pink cosmos. One more orange cosmos and I can sell all the cosmos, I guess. When I do that, I'll have a lot of empty space in my town, though... :) Or should I get more pink cosmos?

Its been proven that orange cosmos will help you get that black cosmos. Having plenty of orange cosmos will help you. 10 will do just fine since you'll get more orange cosmos from that bed anyway. Pinks is just whatever, you decorate it all you like lol. I got plenty of pinks at my place. :3

And omg, Marshal got Sloppy Stereo, Sloppy Table and Sloppy Bed. I'm gonna try my best to GET these. ;___;

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Damn, I need to stop looking at villager pics. My list of characters I want just keeps growing. At least I'll always have characters to pursue.

(My current obsession? Annalisa.)

I have your current obsession in my town, if you ever want to check her out/forcibly remove her.

Its been proven that orange cosmos will help you get that black cosmos. Having plenty of orange cosmos will help you. 10 will do just fine since you'll get more orange cosmos from that bed anyway. Pinks is just whatever, you decorate it all you like lol. I got plenty of pinks at my place. :3

And omg, Marshal got Sloppy Stereo, Sloppy Table and Sloppy Bed. I'm gonna try my best to GET these. ;___;

Okay, nice. Well, then I'll wait for my 10th orange and then start cleaning up those cosmos then. :) 6-7 pink will also produce some pinks right? The lilies and pansies still don't want to produce hybrids, though. :(

I don't know if you have time this evening to cataloging some stuff. :) They are not run away, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom