• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Okay, nice. Well, then I'll wait for my 10th orange and then start cleaning up those cosmos then. :) 6-7 pink will also produce some pinks right? The lilies and pansies still don't want to produce hybrids, though. :(

I don't know if you have time this evening to cataloging some stuff. :) They are not run away, though. :)

Yeah. You don't have a lot of pansies and lilies anyway because of your cosmos numbers, you're just getting more of them. And yeah, you'll get more pinks from the pinks. :) You'll get red and white from them of course but you'll just sell the basics and keep at it with the watering plan.

EDIT:

Oooh, excellent. Barold's moving out on the 25th. I'm letting him go for a better looking lazy villager. Biskit, Stitches, Zucker or Dizzy.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is anyone perhaps interested in a customised exotic set (red and black). I might be clearing the whole set out.

Linius

All my money for turnips is on tomorrow. Working late today and thursday. Leaving for Paris on friday. Hopefully I find a good price tomorrow. If not I'll just dump at any amount >110.

rugioh

Banned
What's the most efficient money to make cash outside of buy/selling turnips? Just got the first expansion on my house and need a way to fund the other expansions now..

Linius

What's the most efficient money to make cash outside of buy/selling turnips? Just got the first expansion on my house and need a way to fund the other expansions now..

Read the perfect fruit bit in the OP. Best money maker outside turnips.

And of course setting up a catalog business on GameFaqs. But I guess you don't have much in your catalogue yet since you've just begun :p

Beetle hunting and selling, Selling and letting catalogue stuff on Gamefaqs. Perfect trees planting and selling.

Grym

Perfect Fruit

Outside of that....I guess go to the island at night. Clear out the middle of the island (get rid of trees, flowers, bushes). And just leave the palms on the beach. Catch the bugs on palms and any finned fish you see. I tend to fill up my take-home basket in about 30-45 minutes for usually about 300,000+ bells each trip

rugioh

Banned
How can I tell if a fruit is a perfect one? I might've sold them by accident on the first day without even knowing damn.

Koomaster

It will actually say 'perfect apple' when you click on it. It also won't stack with regular fruit. Also all perfect varieties of fruit look slightly different than normal fruit.

GameFAQs is...pretty good.

I take back all the bad things that I may have said about them in the past. Well, at least the Animal Crossing section is pretty neat.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just had the Tower suggested. Where the hell am I gonna put that?!

Does anyone know if it's 2x2 or 3x3?
2x2

I could get it quite close to other object when I previewed it. Just two squares away from a park clock and a bench.
tumblr_mp7b1p2fwW1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

(old pic)

Oooh, excellent. Barold's moving out on the 25th. I'm letting him go for a better looking lazy villager. Biskit, Stitches, Zucker or Dizzy.

Is it Barold migration season? *chuckles*

Also, Eli's Barold decided to set up camp in the same place Tucker was! So nothing is changing in my town besides it getting a little more awesome.

MicH

GAF! Oh, I've missed you guys!

GameFAQs is...pretty good.

I take back all the bad things that I may have said about them in the past. Well, at least the Animal Crossing section is pretty neat.
The ones I've traded with have all been very kind. AC brings out the best in people.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Anyone find it funny when the UbiSoft guy brought someone called Pascal on to the stage to show off a pirate themed game?

Sure! I'll have to resort to TTing to get rid of somebody before then because today I tried the camper cycle trick and look who appeared!
b0QoOxK.jpg

Behold soulless harbinger of doom and nightmares!
Horray!

ugh, I screwed up and talked to him, and he flaked out. Sorry about that. Will try to keep my mouth shut until someone is actually packed in boxes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Annoyingly I was going to ask if I could pop over to someone's town for a petition but with GAF being dead for so many hours I never could. Too late now though.

Elija2

Got Grizzly's pic today. That was pretty quick considering there are villagers I've had in my town for months whose pics I still don't have. I hope he moves out next so I can recover the path that he blocked with his house.

So since I only have 9 villagers now, does that mean it's not safe for me to visit other people's towns if they have someone moving out?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well so much for international island hopping. This connection I'm on is pretty slow connecting to just the first one. Taking so long I've actually heard Totaka's Song.

Guess I'll have to wait till I get home to get a bottled shop to finish my seaside room.

veras

Got a villager request/activity today I've never seen before - hide and seek. One villager asked if I wanted to play, then 3 villagers hid around town (all behind trees) and I had 15 minutes to find them, got some piece of furniture for doing so.

SmithnCo

Last call for Katt, uchi cat villager moving from my main town today.

Also got the home nintendo zone working. I can get people pumpkin pies if you still don't have one.

Jak140

Sets like the weeding day and Zodiac seem like they were created to encourage time travel. Is there even any legitimate way to obtain them without playing for a decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom