• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so mad. Sterling is one of the villagers I want and he's camping today, but my town is full... >_<

At least it wasn't Ankha. I would probably scream.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm so mad. Sterling is one of the villagers I want and he's camping today, but my town is full... >_<

At least it wasn't Ankha. I would probably scream.

I'm pretty much waiting for this to happen to me. You'll hear my rage.

Elija2

Sets like the weeding day and Zodiac seem like they were created to encourage time travel. Is there even any legitimate way to obtain them without playing for a decade?

Never heard of the Zodiac set before so I looked it up. Do they actually expect some people to play the game for 12 years to get them all? It would have been nice if the items were orderable from the catalog at least. Well since there are 12 items in the set, if you have 4 characters in your town you might be able to get them all in just 3 years.

ramyeon

I am definitely OK with this.

BSJ4QEcCAAAGA9w.jpg

Niraj

I am definitely OK with this.

BSJ4QEcCAAAGA9w.jpg

I'm jelly :(

On another note, got a third picture of Flurry. She asked me for a blue marlin, which was annoying to find, and would've preferred an item I haven't cataloged, but eh. At least she loves me :p

Jak140

Never heard of the Zodiac set before so I looked it up. Do they actually expect some people to play the game for 12 years to get them all? It would have been nice if the items were orderable from the catalog at least. Well since there are 12 items in the set, if you have 4 characters in your town you might be able to get them all in just 3 years.
I believe this wouldn't work, because they are given based on the Chinese zodiac, which only changes every year. So you would have to play a full decade to get every item without time traveling. :p

Elija2

I believe this wouldn't work, because they are given based on the Chinese zodiac, which only changes every year. So you would have to play a full decade to get every item without time traveling. :p

Wow, seriously? Well fuck that then. In any case, Japanese players who got the game near launch get a slight head-start on that.

Velcro Fly

No idea why but today is the first time in the two months plus of my town that I put on my black wetsuit and swam around.

Glad to know that 80 hours in the game can still surprise me!

Koomaster

Btw, I got a cardboard box for that petition :( thanks again for letting me hop over
Haha this game sometimes. :p

Mayor, please take the train to a faraway town and get people to sign this petition I just made up. When you come back I will give you a present...
*hours later*
Oh, that signature thing? Uh, thanks mayor... um, here's a cardboard box. Teehee, thanks again! *runs off*

Niraj

Haha this game sometimes. :p

Mayor, please take the train to a faraway town and get people to sign this petition I just made up. When you come back I will give you a present...
*hours later*
Oh, that signature thing? Uh, thanks mayor... um, here's a cardboard box. Teehee, thanks again! *runs off*

Worst part was I gave it to her in her house, so I had to leave, and she could just stay there in smug satisfaction :(

but honestly, I didn't expect her pic, as she just moved in the other week (it's Annalisa :( ). Hopefully I get it soon though, and then hopefully she decides to move :p

afoni

Banned
It's 4am, so I had a quick check of what was going down in my town.

Grizzly is still awake, as always. I'm not even on Night Owl ordinance, go to bed you silly bear.

Niraj

Minor pic dump from the last few days, weeks, or however long:

tumblr_mrtejk0lKn1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Boogieing with a couple friends

tumblr_mrteklUnTv1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrteklUnTv1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Milkham, suzu, and myself prematurely regretting our booty bumpin'

tumblr_mrtelsgUjR1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

And SolidEyeSystem and I doing the traditional tree pattern trot, while a random Japanese girl watches, bemused.

tumblr_mrtembuhcp1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtembuhcp1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Then she wrote this. I'm quite glad she clarified, because I never would have guessed.

tumblr_mrten0qm731sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrteprXP6D1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

She really needs to settle down.

tumblr_mrter0zmaL1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Now playing: Ludacris-Move

tumblr_mrtes14hJX1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtes14hJX1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtes14hJX1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

A late night coffee date

tumblr_mrtetcdt2Y1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtetcdt2Y1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

I stole those bugs from them, and then spammed the laughter emote over and over and over, because I'm the mayor and I do whatever I want.

tumblr_mrtey1JPZL1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

!

tumblr_mrtezihMBD1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Do your damn job you clown.

And here are a couple villager-villager convos:

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

tumblr_mrtew4rMSJ1sw5rnlo10_400.jpg

The look on her face in the last picture says it all. I didn't upload the last pic, but it said something to the effect of "Excuse me. I have a sudden headache to deal with"

tumblr_mrteo7bFeN1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrteo7bFeN1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mrteo7bFeN1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mrteo7bFeN1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mrteo7bFeN1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mrteo7bFeN1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mrteo7bFeN1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

I've never had sushi, but was peer pressured into answering when prompted :(
AKA not given a third option

Richie

Good GAFers, seeing how the other thread's seemingly reserved for Turnips, I wondered if anyone could help me out; I need a piece of clothing within the Modern theme. A friend of mine, you see, has Gracie on her town, and the giraffe's asking her for it. I'd love to present her with this and help my friend out. I'm dirt poor at the moment (only 20,000 bells in my pocket, haven't been playing all that much lately), but I'd be more than willing to negotiate, or accept the kindness of strangers; I -will- find a way to pay you back. Thanks a bunch for the attention!

EDIT: Nevermind, got 'em already!

ramyeon

If you're interested to know what this says, my (rough) translation would be along the lines of.

"Haha~
None of you can read this right?
It seems like foreigner's villages are progressing more little by little/gradually~! lol
I wonder what it's gonna be like from now on~
How exciting!/I'm looking forward to it!"

Niraj

If you're interested to know what this says, my (rough) translation would be along the lines of.

"Haha~
None of you can read this right?
It seems like foreigner's villages are progressing more little by little/gradually~! lol
I wonder what it's gonna be like from now on~
How exciting!/I'm looking forward to it!"

LOL

that's actually pretty funny

"None of you can read this right?" lol

Good GAFers, seeing how the other thread's seemingly reserved for Turnips, I wondered if anyone could help me out; I need a piece of clothing within the Modern theme. A friend of mine, you see, has Gracie on her town, and the giraffe's asking her for it. I'd love to present her with this and help my friend out. I'm dirt poor at the moment (only 20,000 bells in my pocket, haven't been playing all that much lately), but I'd be more than willing to negotiate, or accept the kindness of strangers; I -will- find a way to pay you back. Thanks a bunch for the attention!

EDIT: Nevermind, got 'em already!

*suspiciously familiar story*

Velcro Fly

Ricky sold me a legit painting. What a bro!

Here is my favorite picture of us! Taken a couple weeks ago on Narnia's famed Yellow Bench!

sbshmEt.jpg

Frogstep

Haha, missed what you said before I left but I bet it was funny if Katt responded with "...".
But thanks again, picture get time!

MicH

Yeah, the weeding and zodiac sets are almost impossible to complete without time traveling. Thank god I got both of those in a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom