• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigg

Drawing on the power of the golden axe, I am converting my town into a perfect peach forest.

The next phase of my plan is to give my daughter a percentage for doing the hard work of harvesting for me. She needs money, I need farm labor…

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And I shaked all the trees, but no second furniture. :( Maybe I should plant another tree..
If you need more I have plenty to spare of both varieties.

EDIT: Oh with the mention of Perfect Peach, I just remembered that what Re-Tail is buying at a premium in my town today.

If you need more I have plenty to spare of both varieties.

EDIT: Oh with the mention of Perfect Peach, I just remembered that what Re-Tail is buying at a premium in my town today.

Well, think I go for 2 or 4 more. Those cedar ones.

Oh, and I could with some perfect peaches too. :)

And I could you catalogue some of that Japanese exclusive stuff if you like.

Are you still available in about a hour of 4-5? At work for now... :(

Just checking in for verification. Gracie is in my town for the first time ever... -_- and I'm trying to pass the Flashy theme fashion check.

I'm wearing:

• Shower Cap
  • Leaf Accessory
  • Kiddie Tee
  • Hero Pants
  • Colorful Socks
  • Jester's Shoes

Everything is flashy except for the Hero Pants. I've got no flashy pants to wear, but according to Thonky's guide, I should be okay as long as i don't clash with Basic or Official (and Hero Pants are Iconic).

DId i miss anything that i need to be concerned about or should i be okay? Like do i need to worry about having other stuff in my inventory that's not being worn? And if I save before talking to Gracie and fail afterward, can i reset and try again?
Eh i guess i worry too much. I passed and got a lamp :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well, think I go for 2 or 4 more. Those cedar ones.

Oh, and I could with some perfect peaches too. :)

And I could you catalogue some of that Japanese exclusive stuff if you like.

Are you still available in about a hour of 4-5? At work for now... :(
I still have four cedars left so you can have them all. I should be around then, have no plans to go out.

I know this is asking a bit much but is it possible to catalogue the nine and six lamps and maybe the dala horse if you have them. If you have to order them don't worry about it.

Linius

I still have four cedars left so you can have them all. I should be around then, have no plans to go out.

I know this is asking a bit much but is it possible to catalogue the nine and six lamps and maybe the dala horse if you have them. If you have to order them don't worry about it.

I have those items in my town if you want to catalog them ;)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Galactic Fork's Bunny Theater!
~Nobody respects the mayor~

nsfDANq.jpg

We can call it "Girls in bunny suits!"

byqZeMT.jpg

Oooh! What do I get to do??

bQ4o9cI.jpg

Hey! The tambourine? Really? Just OK? Do you really even want me in the band? Come on Francine, back me up!

XesJhN1.jpg

You too?? It's the tambourine! It's not like you're asking me to play the triangle or anything.

Maybe allowing bunnies to gather and conspire was a bad idea...
(I totally believe Chrissy and Francine are humans in bunny suits.)

Ok, nice. I still have the whole Gulliver set in my lockers, if you need to catalogue them. :)

The lamps I haven't, but I can order them if you can't go to Linius' town. Maybe I could use those too on Gamefaqs to let people catalogue them. :D I haven't ordered nothing yet, so I could have those lamps at 5. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Lol. You should start your own rival band with Genji and Coco. Show those girls what they're missing out on.

Okay, have all the lamps ordered. :) Maybe a nice trade of for some more items on Gamefaqs, dunno. :)

And damn, still no Police Station... :( Got another PWP today I don't care about, a Moai Statue... :( Maybe, if could put a white police cap on it, they'll understand?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Okay, have all the lamps ordered. :) Maybe a nice trade of for some more items on Gamefaqs, dunno. :)

And damn, still no Police Station... :( Got another PWP today I don't care about, a Moai Statue... :( Maybe, if could put a white police cap on it, they'll understand?
Thanks a lot!

If you want I can give you an Exotic Set minus the lamp and wallpaper that you could probably sell of GameFAQs for a bit of cash.

Glad Ace turned up with a great price for turnips today.

Yay, offloading this evening. :D At my town, it was a small pike again... :(

Thanks a lot!

If you want I can give you an Exotic Set minus the lamp and wallpaper that you could probably sell of GameFAQs for a bit of cash.

No problem. :) Nah, got a lot of cash. Maybe I can trade it for something special on Gamefaqs, though. But maybe someone else wants it in this thread? If not, sure, I'll take it if you really want to get rid of it. :)

Just don't ever give him the wrong fruit, he doesn't like that.

Whoa, cool villager. And it's a cranky one. :) And a Pascal set? Wondering if you could get/buy that stuff from him.

MicH

Doing done najor landscaping in my town. Completely redoing some paths, getting rid of almost all my regular flowers. I have a pretty cool vision for it. It will take some days though

Linius

Yay, offloading this evening. :D At my town, it was a small pike again... :(

No problem. :) Nah, got a lot of cash. Maybe I can trade it for something special on Gamefaqs, though. But maybe someone else wants it in this thread? If not, sure, I'll take it if you really want to get rid of it. :)

Whoa, cool villager. And it's a cranky one. :) And a Pascal set? Wondering if you could get/buy that stuff from him.

I tried but I got zero. But I heard of people who bought sloppy and cabana items from their villagers so it might be possible if I get a better friendship rating in the long run. I recruited him from my camp site because he looks so awesome. At the time not realizing he's my third cranky villager. Flurry will come in his place. Rhonda and Claudia are on the nomination list to leave now.

Niraj

I tried but I got zero. But I heard of people who bought sloppy and cabana items from their villagers so it might be possible if I get a better friendship rating in the long run. I recruited him from my camp site because he looks so awesome. At the time not realizing he's my third cranky villager. Flurry will come in his place. Rhonda and Claudia are on the nomination list to leave now.

I too want Rhonda to leave. Unfortunately, she's sick right now, so I doubt she'll be volunteering in the next couple days :(

Linius

I too want Rhonda to leave. Unfortunately, she's sick right now, so I doubt she'll be volunteering in the next couple days :(

I know I wanna replace Claudia with Ankha. Snooty for snooty. For Rhonda I'd take any awesome frog like Cousteau, Henry or Ribbot. My town will be filled with awesome villagers by that time :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My flower vision will take ages to finish cos it requires a lot of blue flowers.

Not is a rush to get rid of them, just wanted to give something in return for all you've done for this community.

Well if anyone else wants an Red and Black Exotic Set (minus lamp and wall) feel free to have it.

Also Perfect Peach being bought at a premium in Re-Tail today!

Well, i got one space left, but I still have Gruff as a cranky one and I really want an Uchi, so...

Villagers that can leave from me, are Gwen the Pinguin (after I get her picture), Celia a bird (but she's just here, so that'll take a while) and Deena the Duck (also after the picture).

Maybe Punchy and Agent S, but I got Punchy's picture already, so...

And I just checked the list of PWP I'm still going to get and... GOD NO!!! Still that many. Maybe I get the Police Station as a birthday or a Christmas gift... :(

Niraj

In order of preference:
Rhonda
Annalisa
Boomer
Sparro

The rest I'm ok with. I don't really mind Boomer or Sparro, but I have Drago I'd rather keep as my lazy, and Sparro's just ok, not offensive really. Rhonda and Annalisa, just don't need three normals, and even if I wanted more normals, there are far, far better candidates. Give me a Pekoe any day. Still don't have a snooty either. Glad I got the shittiest PWP suggestion from Elise before she moved (the streetlamp) and no other ones :/

MicH

Who I want out:

Blaire (not really, but she's moving anyway. Whitney is reolacing her)
Beau (GET. OUT!) - being replaced by Staric
Biskit (Bob is waiting!)

Otherwise I like everyone else. There are done who I may want to swap out for animals I like better (Gayle for Fauna, Apple for Rosie, Phoebe for Chief, Snake for Hamlet). But I like every single one of the ones I currently have

EdgeXL

Who I want out:

Biskit (Bob is waiting!)

Otherwise I like everyone else. There are done who I may want to swap out for animals I like better (Gayle for Fauna, Apple for Rosie, Phoebe for Chief, Snake for Hamlet). But I like every single one of the ones I currently have

I've com to like Blaire in my town though she does tend to walk into my house without being invited. I also think she is stealing the neigbors' mail just to make me give it back.

I had Whitney in my town in City Folk. She was one of my favorites.

Linius

I just noticed the US version says Jungle Gym and the European version Climbing Frame. So even PWPs are different some times apparently.

OneLetter

Well, the time has come. I've finally switched over to Beautiful Town Ordinance instead of late night, since I had one night last week where I forgot to water my flowers one day, then didn't play the next and lost a bunch.

Oh well.

I should also be getting my golden axe on Friday according to my count.

Linius

Legit basic painting for trade. Need the following: fine, moving, proper, scary, scenic, warm, wild or wistful painting. Or a statue.

Niraj

Legit basic painting for trade. Need the following: fine, moving, proper, scary, scenic, warm, wild or wistful painting. Or a statue.

I have Redd here and there's a fine painting if you want to come over and buy it.

My Lolly tried to leave this morning. Flashed my golden axe and reminded her there was only one way cute kitties left this town.

Anybody have a smug/uchi villager moving out today?

Ed, if I can get him out. Just finished up some work yesterday so I haven't had time to move him. He's a smug horse is a horse, of course, of course.

Edit: Ooh, my name is different. I got in without hazing.

Niraj

My Lolly tried to leave this morning. Flashed my golden axe and reminded her there was only one way cute kitties left this town.

Ed, if I can get him out. Just finished up some work yesterday so I haven't had time to move him. He's a smug horse is a horse, of course, of course.

Welcome to the fold :)

Who I want out:

Biskit (Bob is waiting!)

Biskit is so cuuute. I feel like I need to make a town of adorable dogs.

Niraj

Eh, you owe me a fine work of art today, too.

Let me know when you would like to retrieve it (or would like me to deliver it) and it shall be done.

I'd recommend wearing a full space costume or the varia suit, just to avoid contamination though. I've already been exposed, so there's no hope for me.

They really are amazing together.

Barold's door is locked. There goes my plan of jumping on his bed before he wakes up shouting "Welcome!" (It was Isabelle's idea.)

So I went and found my fossils for today and finally found the last one I needed. A dinosaur egg! I was kinda stubborn about finding all of them myself. *chuckles*

Marvie_3

Banned

Ugh....horses *shudder emote*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom