• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
Another jock is coming to my village.

95px--Rowan_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

I have enough jocks...

Frogstep

Aw shit! I forgot to water my beach hybrid flowers yesterday and I guess they were wilted. Lost my only 2 blue roses and quite a bunch of orange and purple roses. FML :<

No worries, I just opened up like a minute ago anyway :p
Thanks, man. I've been dying to catalog those two modern wood pieces for a while, but my schedule has been all over the place. If you ever need anything, let me know.

Aw shit! I forgot to water my beach hybrid flowers yesterday and I guess they were wilted. Lost my only 2 blue roses and quite a bunch of orange and purple roses. FML :<
Yeah this game can really hurt if you forget to maintain your town. I forgot to save about an hour's worth of tedious item consolidating yesterday and wanted to cry when i closed the game.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So uh...don't really want to go the turnip thread and be a dick about it, but my town is buying turnips for 546, if anyone on my friends list wants to come and sell ._. Don't really feel like adding and deleting a bunch of people at the moment since I have other stuff I'm doing.

Linius

So uh...don't really want to go the turnip thread and be a dick about it, but my town is buying turnips for 546, if anyone on my friends list wants to come and sell ._. Don't really feel like adding and deleting a bunch of people at the moment since I have other stuff I'm doing.

I can come by for the painting at Redd's cosy tent anyways if you're up for that.

Also quoting myself one more time before I try to find a buyer at GF.

j66h3Fj20SMtt.JPG

Awesome house.

dRt.jpg

Just don't ever give him the wrong fruit, he doesn't like that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I can come by for the painting at Redd's cosy tent anyways if you're up for that.

Also quoting myself one more time before I try to find a buyer at GF.

I mean I'm not so engrossed that I can't let people in, I just don't want to deal with the hassle of adding, deleting, opening, closing, blah blah blah.

You can come for the painting whenever.

There are blue roses in the town where you'll be picking up Cousteau. If you don't want to wait that long, I could get you some tomorrow.

Pretty, Katt, nice job. :)

Elija2

Redd is selling a legit valiant statue in my town. I already have one donated so if anyone wants to come and buy it let me know.

jts

...hate me...
AC newbie here.

Loving the game. I'm still beginning but just this week I dedicated a brutal number of hours to it. New days are always so exciting. Oh man what is this I don't even.

So far I have my house built, and expansion 1. Island is unlocked. I have the plants store. And I ordered a new bridge to be built. Not funded yet.

Got a bunch of turnips from last Sunday. I don't time travel. I'm planting perfect fruit as of now (peaches).

I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the stuff I read here, but oh well, if anyone wants to hit me with a PM with their FC I'd be happy. Haven't had the chance to visit anyone's town and I'm completely missing that whole aspect of the game :(

I completed the form on the op. Anyway my FC is 3668-8319-1101. Name Jota, town Peanuta.

Cheers!

Elija2

Are black roses rare? Got one in my town.

I don't know a thing about hybrids so every time I see one it's a nice surprise.

Frogstep

Once someone walks up to you and says they're moving, resetting won't change it to be someone else? 'Cause Ankha wants to move but she's not going anywhere, ever.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Once someone walks up to you and says they're moving, resetting won't change it to be someone else? 'Cause Ankha wants to move but she's not going anywhere, ever.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it chooses a mover at the beginning of the day. I guess the new player\reset thingie people use for new villager house location and camper rotation would change the villager planning to leave, buuuut I doubt a villager is going to tell a new player they're planning to move.

"Hey you person I don't know, this town sucks, I'm goin'... But hey, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!"

Does anyone have a lady palm and/or snake plant I could fondle? Just discovered they're they last two I need for house plants and none of my HHS homes had um. :\

MicH

PAINTINGS AND STATUES AVAILABLE IN MY TOWN

Amazing painting
Common painting
Serene painting
Joly painting
Solemn painting x 2
Perfect painting
Graceful painting
Great statue
Motherly statue

All are 100% free. Some may not be legit, but I checked most if not all.

If anyone has spare hibiscus or hydrangea bushes I will gladly accept those though :p

Will open town in 5 min

Busaiku

Go to this awesome site, so you can see exactly which clothes are in a set. Just select the "more" option, and type in the fashion set you need. :D

I keep forgetting this site, so I always head to Thonky, which has different names.

Amazing painting
Common painting
Serene painting
Joly painting
Solemn painting x 2
Perfect painting
Graceful painting
Great statue
Motherly statue

If anyone has spare hibiscus or hydrangea bushes I will gladly accept those though :p

Will open town in 5 min
Got a bunch of stuff from Leif that I kept hoarding for whatever.

Linius

Amazing painting
Common painting
Serene painting
Joly painting
Solemn painting x 2
Perfect painting
Graceful painting
Great statue
Motherly statue

Will open town in 5 min

Can I call dibs on the great statue? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom