• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Thanks Busaiku, if you don't need them I will happily take them off your hands :D

No dibs. First come first serve. Please don't take them all though lol. Let everyone get one :D

Linius

Thanks Busaiku, if you don't need them I will happily take them off your hands :D

No dibs. First come first serve. Please don't take them all though lol. Let everyone get one :D

Yeah, I'm coming right over. But more of shout out to the thread in general then :p

Elija2

PAINTINGS AND STATUES AVAILABLE IN MY TOWN

Amazing painting
Common painting
Serene painting
Joly painting
Solemn painting x 2
Perfect painting
Graceful painting
Great statue
Motherly statue

All are 100% free. Some may not be legit, but I checked most if not all.

If anyone has spare hibiscus or hydrangea bushes I will gladly accept those though :p

Will open town in 5 min

Do you already have all the paintings? I can give you a fine painting (in addition to any spare bushes I have) if you need one.

MicH

Great statue is gone!

Just realized I probably should have gotten the Weeding and Zodiac sets from my other town so you guys could catalog those too. Another day, I suppose

OMG! So much plant love! <3

I'll fondle Katt... I mean... Katt's plant and grab the snake from Linus then. :D

Happy happy room!

OH! I'm gonna open up my town for a bit too. I have Katrina if anyone still needs to talk to her and you're on my list. I'll be working so I won't be too chatty though.

Elija2

The tropical vista wallpaper is for sale on my island. If anyone has 100 medals and wants to come over and buy it just let me know.

They're also selling a mermaid shelf and snorkel mask if anyone actually cares about those.

MicH

Amazing painting and Graceful painting are gone

Here's what's left:

Common painting
Serene painting
Jolly painting
Solemn painting x 2
Perfect painting

Amazing painting and Graceful painting are gone

Here's what's left:

Common painting
Serene painting
Jolly painting
Solemn painting x 2
Perfect painting

Could I come by and grab a painting or two? I'll bring bushes. Going to come in as my alt that's storing them all. :)

Out of the remaining paintings, the only one I have is the jolly painting... so whatever doesn't conflict with others within reason. Thanks!

Linius

Sorry I went away Mich. Something came up here and I had to act on that right away. Saw Resetti on my screen when I came back :p

Oh and the Snakeplant will be here in the morning mail which is roughly 11 hours from now.

MicH

An error caused Busaikus painting to disappear and cloned his bushes lol. Unfortunate.

Only jolly painting left though

Linius

An error caused Busaikus painting to disappear and cloned his bushes lol. Unfortunate.

Only jolly painting left though

You still have my bushes right? I'll deliver some more next week, I'll just buy the bushes from Leif every day.

The tropical vista wallpaper is for sale on my island. If anyone has 100 medals and wants to come over and buy it just let me know.

They're also selling a mermaid shelf and snorkel mask if anyone actually cares about those.

You going to still be around in 3 or so hours? Still at work.

Linius

I saw someone with the town name Pawnee. Feels stupid that I didn't think of that, as an avid Parks & Rec. fan that is a brilliant name for an AC town. I'm sure I'm leading my town just as disfunctional as most of the Parks & Rec. people.

Thanks for popping by, Katt and Shmoopy! :D

Oh, and I heard you have the emporium, Mich... I may need to pop by more often. Really wanting to complete that summer Gracie set. Only have one piece so far... so let me know when you have some unclaimed pieces. :)

Linius

Oh, and I heard you have the emporium, Mich... I may need to pop by more often. Really wanting to complete that summer Gracie set. Only have one piece so far... so let me know when you have some unclaimed pieces. :)

Isn't the summerset available in the catalogue?

Marvie_3

Banned

You're welcome Shmoopy!

MicH

I have almost completed it. When there are pieces I don't need I will post here (same for card series)

I bought the wedding cake today :eek:

I have a graceful, an amazing and a wistful painting for trade. (Legit of course.)

I'm looking for the following: Warm, Dynamic, Basic, Calm, Proper, Scenic.

I'll also trade you all three for any statue I don't have.

tetsuoFI

I got the tropical floor today, would be cool to get the vista too. FC in profile.

MicH

None of the Gracie stuff is orderable. She has a huge lineup of summer clothes, dresses, skirts, pants, shorts, umbrellas, shoes and accessories as well. When I have some leftovers I'll let you guys come over and get it. Much of the stuff is quite expensive though.

ALSO I still have a Jolly painting if anyone needs it

Linius

None of the Gracie stuff is orderable. She has a huge lineup of summer clothes, dresses, skirts, pants, shorts, umbrellas, shoes and accessories as well. When I have some leftovers I'll let you guys come over and get it. Much of the stuff is quite expensive though.

ew2Q1No.gif

If you have it, flaunt it

MicH

ew2Q1No.gif

If you have it, flaunt it
I must admit, I have been thinking about wearing that amazing white tuxedo lol :D I have a lot of the clothes in my museum exchibit (SO MUCH). Also my aviator sunglasses are from her summer collection

Also, I will have the Zodiac, Weeding and Fish set available if you guys wanna catalog it tomorrow. None are orderable though

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

What are you talking about; only the furniture can be expensive.

I'd love some Gracie leftovers, when they're available.

Now that I've bought part of the Gracie set, I need to complete the rest. However I won't get my Emporium until next month, which is when summer ends, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom