• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland7G

Awesome visit guys, here are the highlights:

tumblr_mqxewuDM0a1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Serious business!

tumblr_mqxeu0MA0H1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Duck, its what's for dinner.

tumblr_mqxerblaBx1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Chillin’ at the Heartree

tumblr_mqxep1vqsC1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

That message...lol, and thx for the gifts ;)

Megatron

No, only players who live in town can donate. You can have up to four players in the same town on the same cart. (or one player playing as up to four characters)
Also fun fact: If one of your players donates a painting and then deletes his house, the painting switches from reading 'donated by Carl' (or whatever the player's name was) to 'donated by Anonymous'

Jak140

Hey guys my cranky villager, Walt, is requesting an apple foreign fruit, and I have no 3DS friends. If anyone wants to help out and bring a few apples, I would really appreciate it. My FC is 3566 2276 4051.

I have peaches, cherries, and island fruit that you are welcome to. If anyone has any other foreign fruit or a perfect peach I could have that would be cool too.

Here's a list of some things I have if anyone wants to drop by, they are welcome to catalog them:
Japan dlc -aurora screen, cherry blossom clock, and sprout table.
Best buy dlc - suitcase, double neck guitar.
Us dlc- rainbow screen, palm tree lamp, fireworks table.
All regular camper items.
Crown (small), king's beard

These are some things I'm looking to catalog:
Minimalist vanity
Best buy dlc- raccoon clock, cat tower
Any dlc I don't have
Blue furniture
Modern furniture
Royal crown and royal clothes

I also have some extra silver slingshots and balloon furniture I'd like to trade for a Balloon TV.

If you don't have any of this stuff and just want to drop by to catalog some things that's cool too. Just add me and send me your FC.

Thanks!

braves01

Banned
Hey guys my cranky villager, Walt, is requesting an apple foreign fruit, and I have no 3DS friends. If anyone wants to help out and bring a few apples, I would really appreciate it. My FC is 3566 2276 4051.

I have peaches, cherries, and island fruit that you are welcome to. If anyone has any other foreign fruit or a perfect peach I could have that would be cool too.

Here's a list of some things I have if anyone wants to drop by, they are welcome to catalog them:

Minimalist vanity
Any dlc I don't have
Blue furniture
Modern furniture

I also have some extra silver slingshots and balloon furniture I'd like to trade for a Balloon TV.

If you don't have any of this stuff and just want to drop by to catalog some things that's cool too. Just add me and send me your FC.

Thanks!

I'll bring over some apples for you and I have a modern sofa for you to catalog. FC is 5327-1353-6553

Frogstep

Minimalist vanity
Any dlc I don't have
Blue furniture
Modern furniture

Thanks!

I have a spare Balloon TV you can have, I'd like to catalog the camper and Japan DLC. :)

braves01

Banned
Cool, thank you. Let me know if you want to catalog anything, I may need to grab it out of my house or storage.

The best buy dlc and the rainbow screen are what I'm looking to catalog. Turns out my modern sofa is extra so you can just have it if you want.

Got Ribbot's pic today:
hni_0045_jpg8ur1d.jpg

hni_0051_jpgqgui6.jpg

Wasn't really expecting that, since I've been pretty much focusing my efforts on Keaton and Chadder for the time being and sending them all kinds of letters and stuff and hadn't been really doing much with Ribbot in comparison, but I'm not complaining.

Also, Ava announced she's moving today. Hopefully she won't pull a fast-one on me like she did last time and end up staying (last time, I accidentally talked to her when I hadn't saved for a while and she decided to stay and I just dealt with it because I didn't want to basically start that day over), because I really would like some new villagers in my town at this point.

Philia

I'm sorry Chopper, I didn't realize Katrina would close earlier than I thought she would.

Galactic Fork, can you open up again for me? I need to finish yard work at your town.

Jak140

I can let you catalog all of these.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

Awesome Ty. Gotta close my gates real quick so i can add you.

Okay, added, should I visit you since you have more furniture or do you want to come to my town? Let me know if you need anything from me to catalog.

Gates are open again.

Chopper

I'm sorry Chopper, I didn't realize Katrina would close earlier than I thought she would.

Galactic Fork, can you open up again for me? I need to finish yard work at your town.
Is she done? :(

Never mind. I'm more concerned about her opening up in my street than I am about getting my fortune read. It'll happen eventually! Thanks anyway.

You should come check out my town again soon. I have (some) bushes now. You would approve!

Forgot to sell my wallpaper. :/

For the two who reserved items today, don't worry I still have them. In fact I still have everything in [post=74354003]this post[/post].

Just got home. If you're still at it, I'll be opening my gates for a bit (Jay/Eternia).

Awesome Ty. Gotta close my gates real quick so i can add you.

Okay, added, should I visit you since you have more furniture or do you want to come to my town? Let me know if you need anything from me to catalog.

Gates are open again.

It'll be a bit easier if you came over so I don't need to make repeated trips to the lockers.
Town: Roswell

Jak140

Thanks everyone!

Also, MisterSamMan's town is amazing.

Haha, Walt just gave me a hurdle. I was expecting a picture for that.

Pachimari

Do any of you guys have anything to give away to a kind of new player? I would like to play with some new toys. I got a rod, net and shovel. :)

Can anyone try visit my town right at this moment? I want to test if the connection error is on my part cause my friend can't visit me.

Wolfe

ROFL I can't even remember how many times I let someone come over to hit up Katrina only for her to be closed, each time I'd forget and post on the boards about her being available in my town haha.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
thats where i got it. i haven't met any little japanese girls yet though

You're missing out man. It's fucking awesome getting like 50 swapnotes a day that I can't read.

ROFL I can't even remember how many times I let someone come over to hit up Katrina only for her to be closed, each time I'd forget and post on the boards about her being available in my town haha.

Yeah "forget." Sure. You're clearly just trying to convince yourself.

:p

WasabiJoe

Neo Member
My villager is asking me to get 6 signatures from another town. Anyone willing to open up? I'll bring some perfect pears!

Wolfe

You're missing out man. It's fucking awesome getting like 50 swapnotes a day that I can't read.

Yeah "forget." Sure. You're clearly just trying to convince yourself.

:p

I felt bad each time! She should get her tent up and out of my dang town once she closes imo.

I guess on the bright side it upped my visitor count... hahaha >.>

My villager is asking me to get 6 signatures from another town. Anyone willing to open up? I'll bring some perfect pears!

Not a problem, my FC is in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom